大多数时候 我们只是一遍又一遍祈祷
Most of the time, we just prayed and prayed,
没看出有什么用
and it didn't seem to matter.
-相信我 有用 -为什么这么说
- Trust me, it mattered. - Why do you say that?
肖恩 我曾是诊所主任
Shawn, I was the clinic director,
只要你在外面 病人不来的几率就上升
and any time that you were out there, my no-show rate climbed,
这就是为什么我很恼火你
which is why I was so annoyed with you.
说真的 不仅仅是我们
Seriously, it wasn't just us, though.
计划生育诊所的数据显示了
Planned Parenthood's own statistics show that,
如果有人在外面祈祷
if someone's praying outside the clinic,
病人失约率可以高达75%
it can go as high as 75%.
-你说真的吗 -真的
- Are you serious? - I'm serious.
这就像是一个他们不想让任何人知道的
It's like this dirty little secret
肮脏的小秘密
they don't want anyone to know.
当女士们看到你在祈祷
When women see you praying,
她们就突然决定不堕胎了
they just suddenly decide not to show up.
她们在停车场外绕圈 永远不会进来
They circle the parking lot and never come in.
意味着大多数你们拯救的生命
Meaning most of the lives that you save,
你们甚至永远都不会知道
you never even know about.
所以我才去栅栏另一边找你们
Which is why I need to go to the fence.
艾比 我真不觉得你现在应该这样做
Abby, I really don't think this is something you should be doing yet.
这是我必须做的
But it's something I need to do.
你好 我叫艾比·约翰逊
Hi. My name is Abby Johnson.
我曾是这家诊所的主任
I used to be the director of this clinic.
我辞职是因为我的良心不让我留下来
I quit because my conscience wouldn't let me stay.
我只想和你谈一分钟 就一分钟
I just want to talk to you for a minute, please just a minute.
拜托了
Please?
行吧
I guess.
有可能你只是来做怀孕测试的
It's always possible you're just here for a pregnancy test,
但我猜你已经看到了你的检测报告
but I'm guessing you've already seen the results of yours.
两个宝宝
Two of them.
你感觉整个世界都塌了
And you feel like your whole world is caving in around you,
你从没感觉到如此害怕和孤独
and you've never been so scared and alone.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我来告诉你如果你走进那扇门会发生什么
Let me tell you what's gonna happen if you go in that door.
首先他们会给你做超声波
The first thing they're gonna do is give you an ultrasound,
但是他们不会让你看到的
but they're not gonna let you see it.
为什么不
Why not?
因为他们不想让你看到你的宝宝
Because they don't want you to see your baby.
那他们为什么要做超声波
Then why do they do the ultrasound?
因为超声波可以确定胎儿的大小
Because the ultrasound determines the size of the fetus.
胎儿的大小 特别是头骨的大小
And the size of the fetus, the skull in particular,
他们依据这个来看该收你多少钱
is what determines the price they're going to charge you.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为我比任何人都清楚
Because I understand better than anyone
里面的人 他们不提供解决方法
that, inside that building, they don't offer solutions.
他们只提供堕胎
They only offer abortions.
如果你进了那扇门
And if you go through that door,
你出来将不再是你自己 因为不可能了
you will not come out the same person, because you can't.
每个人都想假装自己可以 但不是的
And everybody wants to pretend like you can, but you can't.
因为事实是你可以让他们除掉你的宝宝
Because the truth is you can let them get rid of your baby,
但是他们清除不了宝宝给你留下的回忆
but they can't get rid of the memory of your baby.
你自己也不行 不管你怎么努力尝试
And neither can you, no matter how hard you try.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你叫什么
What's your name?
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜 没事的 我保证 我保证
Hannah, it's gonna be okay, I promise, I promise.
我会陪你走下去
And I'll be there every step of the way.
我会尽我所能去帮你
I'll do anything I can to help you.
如果你能回到车里
If you get in that car...
好
Okay.
真好 让我猜猜
Bravo. Let me guess.
前诊所主任
Former clinic director
在向别人描述肢解胎儿的
describes the mechanics of fetal
-你知道吗 谢丽尔 -步骤
- You know what, Cheryl, - dismemberment...
和完成堕胎的相关工具
...complete with all the tools involved.
不是这样的
That's not what it was like.
你知道吗 不重要了
You know what? It doesn't really matter.
你是个叛徒 艾比
You've become a traitor, Abby.
我们中有些人还依然对我们的事业很忠诚
Some of us are still loyal to the cause.
我们中有些人仍然
Some of us still believe in protecting
对保护妇女的选择权抱有信心
a woman's right to choose.
我们这些人
And those of us who do,
我们是市值十亿美元公♥司♥的一份子
we are a part of a billion-dollar corporation
我们有律师 说客和媒体专家
with lawyers and lobbyists and media experts on staff.
你有见过我们捐赠者的名字吗
Have you ever seen the names of our donors?
索罗斯 盖茨 巴菲特
Soros, Gates, Buffett.
我们有他们 你有谁呢 艾比
That's who we have. Who have you got, Abby?
谢丽尔 你在做的事是错的
Cheryl, what you are doing is wrong.
是吗
Is it?
美国需要堕胎
America wants abortion,
这就是为什么我们会存在并且会一直存在
which is why we exist and why we will continue to exist
你和你的新朋友都不在了 我们还会在
long after you and your newfound friends are gone.
对 我很了解他们
Oh, yes, I know all about them.
你真以为我们不会发现吗
Did you honestly think that we wouldn't find out?
在这之前没人像你这样背叛我们 艾比
No one has ever turned on us like this before, Abby.
这就是为什么全国机构要拿你儆戒他人
Which is why national is going to make an example of you.
所以 恭喜你
So, congratulations.
你和这个星球上
You've managed to make an enemy
最强大的组织之一成为了敌人
of one of the most powerful organizations on the planet.
我真喜欢这个眼罩
I love this patch.
转过去 宝贝
Turn this way, baby.
你记得之前我跟你讲的
Do you remember what I was telling you earlier
谢丽尔说的话吗
about what Cheryl said?
有点难忘记
It'd be kind of hard to forget.
好吧 现在梅根不回我电♥话♥了
Yeah, well, now Megan isn't returning my phone calls,
我直接被她拉黑了号♥码
and her phone number has been disconnected.
我们能走了吗 拜托
Can we go now, please?
妈妈看起来像是准备好了吗
Does mommy look like she's ready?
-没有 没有
- No. - No.
你得去楼上拿你的瓢虫魔棒
And you need to go get your ladybug wand upstairs.
-你还不放弃吗 -决不放弃
- You still up for this? - Absolutely.
我不会让谢丽尔或者计划生育诊所
I am not letting Cheryl or Planned Parenthood
毁了我们孩子的万圣节
ruin Halloween for our kid.
你的万圣节
Or you.
我说真的 宝贝
I'm serious, babe.
发明这个节日的人应该得到一枚奖章
Whoever created this holiday deserves a medal.
我们要打扮 装傻
We get to dress up, act stupid,
然后人们才给我们糖果
and people give us candy.
这多酷啊
How cool is that?
你知道他们给了格蕾丝糖果吧
You do realize they give Grace the candy, though?
对 但是她知道爸爸的参与至关重要
Yes, but she knows daddy's involvement is crucial.
这节日对她来说还是很新颖
She's still new to this,
而我却有着几十年的经验
whereas I bring decades of experience.
啊 我的夫人
Arr, milady.
好吧
Okay.
-爸爸 我们走 -好吧
- Daddy, let's go! - All right.
你能带她去玩吗 我给肖恩打电♥话♥
Can you take this one so I can call Shawn?
-当然 好的
- Sure. - Okay.
等等 慢点
Hold up, hold up!
艾比
Abby?
你收到我发的谢丽尔威胁的消息了吗
Did you get my messages about Cheryl's threat?
知道 我们被起诉了 我们需要律师
Yeah. We're being sued. We're both gonna need lawyers.
起诉 你意识到这个有多严重了吗
Sued? Do you realize how serious this is?
知道 而且我还知道你离我就一百英尺
Yeah. And I just realized you're 100 feet away from me.
艾比
Abby!
我跟艾比聊聊 你们往前走吧
Hon, why don't you go ahead while I talk to Abby.
好的
Okay.
等会儿见 小南瓜
Bye, pumpkin.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
对 我下班前我们收到了消息
Yes. We got served right before I left work.
电影精选列表