我要称谢你
"I praise You
因我受造奇妙可畏
because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
你的作为奇妙
All Your works are wonderful,
这是我心深知道的
and I know them full well."
这一段的精彩之处在于我们看到了
What's awesome about this passage is that we see
在寂静的子♥宫♥里
that in-in the silence of the womb,
上帝仍在以祂的形象和喜好
God is still forming and fashioning people
塑造和打磨人们
in His image and in His likeness.
是啊 我很清楚你的感受
Yeah. I know exactly how you feel.
我是说 我是天主教♥徒♥
I mean, I'm Catholic,
星期天 我听到一个关于堕胎的布道
and, on Sunday, I heard a sermon about abortion.
我不管别人说什么
I don't care what anyone says.
我知道我在做的是上帝的工作
I know that I'm doing God's work here.
你们永远猜不到
Well, you guys will never guess
昨晚谁敲了我的门
who knocked on my door last night.
-谁 -肖恩·卡尼
- Who? - Shawn Carney.
美国著名反堕胎人士
-不是吧 -等等
- Shut up. - Wait, wait, wait.
一直在栅栏边那个"胡迪警长"吗
Sheriff Woody at the fence?
《玩具总动员》角色
-那个肖恩·卡尼 -是啊
- That Shawn Carney? Yeah. - Oh, yeah.
-他想要什么 -太奇怪了
- What did he want? - Oh, it was so weird.
我打开门 认出了他
I open the door, and I recognize him.
我说 我认识你
I'm like, "I know who you are."
他也认出了我 脸一下子红了
And he recognizes me, too, and he gets all bashful.
他说 我们只是在做
And he's like, "Well, we're-we're just doing
一个简单的活动
"this, uh, simple campaign.
我们试图让人们祈祷
"We're trying to get people to pray
在接下来的40天内中止堕胎
for an end to abortion for the next, like, 40 days."
我说 就像诺亚和洪水故事的40天吗
And I said, "40 days? Like Noah and the flood 40 days?"
-不是吧 -不 我真的说了
- Stop! - No! I did.
-我知道 他就像 -你太坏了
- I know. And he's like... - You are horrible.
要你你也会这么说的
Oh, you would've said the same.
你也会这么说的
You would've said the same.
-好了 等等 -怎么了
- Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on. - Yeah?
他敲了多少家的门啊
How many doors is he knocking on?
猜猜 你猜不到的 25000家
Try and guess. You can't. 25,000.
-他都去了哪里 -他哪里都去了
- Where? - Yeah. Everywhere.
所有地方
Everywhere.
-这怎么可能呢 -那是什么意思
- How is that even possible? - What does that even mean?
-你认为他在撒谎吗 -不
- You think he's lying? - No.
像那样的孩子不知道怎么撒谎
Kid like that doesn't know how to lie.
-没错 -那些反堕胎人士永远严肃脸
- That's true. - Pro-lifers are so serious.
谢丽尔 你的鞋子鞋子
Cheryl, those shoes
-很好看 -我知道 谢谢
- are amazing. - I know. Thank you.
-你真的很适合这里 -谢谢
- You really fit here. - Thank you.
你在这儿开心吗
Are you enjoying it?
是的 当然
Yeah, absolutely.
你知道吗 我想是时候
You know what, I think it's time
让你迈出下一步了
for you to take the next step.
五分钟后在POC室见我
I'd like you to meet me in the POC room in five minutes.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我真的很适合这里
I really fit in here.
你知道POC是什么意思吗
Mm-hmm. Do you know what POC stands for?
受孕产物
Products of conception.
婴儿碎片
Pieces of children.
希望你早饭吃得比较清淡
Hope you had a light breakfast.
在我们的单位中
In our facility,
POC室是其中最圣洁的
the POC room was the Holy of Holies.
大多数员工从未踏入过那里
Most of the staff never set foot in there.
手术流产后 每个胎儿
After a surgical abortion, each fetus
必须在培养皿中小心地被重新组装
had to be carefully reassembled in a petri dish
以确保没有丢失任何部位
to make sure that none of its parts were missing.
因为如果有
Because if they were,
这意味着它们还在病人体内
it meant that they were still inside the patient.
一天结束时 会有30到40个培养皿
By the end of the day, there'd be 30 or 40 dishes,
医生们必须为每一盘签字
and the doctors would have to sign off on each one.
我想让你看点东西
I want you to see something.
来吧
Go ahead.
太神奇了 你能看到一切
It's amazing. You can see everything.
你知道其他人来到这里
Do you know what's happened with every other person
看到这些怎么了吗
who's come in here and seen one of these?
第一件事
The first thing they do?
就是哭
They cry.
但你没有
But not you.
这便告诉我你是最佳人选
That's how I know you're the one.
很快 我就要去休斯顿任职了
Very soon, I'll be called up to Houston,
这里需要有人代替我
and someone will need to replace me here.
就我个人而言 我希望是你
Personally, I'd like it to be you.
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
很好
Good.
宝贝 你确定没有怀孕吗
Babe, are you sure you're not pregnant?
是的 我没有
No, I am not pregnant.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么会这么想
What makes you think that?
没什么特别的原因
Nothing in particular.
道格 我每天都在为孕妇做咨♥询♥
Doug, I counsel pregnant women every day,
所以你觉得如果我服用避孕药还怀了孕
so don't you think that if I were to conceive, despite being on the pill,
我会察觉不到吗
that I would be aware of it?
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
忘了我的话
Forget I said anything.
-你有验孕棒吗 -是的
- Do you have a test kit handy? - Yeah.
谁用
For who?
你知道 如果你愿意的话
You know, we could take care of that for you
我们会帮你检查的
if you'd like.
什么 亲爱的 真的太棒了
What?! Honey, that's wonderful!
我都不知道你一直在尝试
I-I didn't even know you were trying!
我们没有
We weren't.
好吧 有时候天意如此
Well, sometimes the Lord just has a plan.
-有没有可能 -别着急 妈妈
- There's no chance... - Don't worry, Mom.
如果我不确定的话
I never would have told you
我永远不会告诉你的
if I wasn't sure.
你要当外公了
You're gonna be a grandpa.
小艾
Ab?
孩子
girl.
我们太为你骄傲了
we couldn't be more proud of you.
你要生下这个孩子吗
And you're committed to carrying this pregnancy to term?
是的
I am.
我和丈夫都同意
We are.
我们的时间和精力是有限的
We only have so much time, so much energy.
如果你选择花在其他地方
If you choose to spend it elsewhere,
这里你就无法兼顾了
there's less of you for here.
我告诉你这些只是为你好
I'm only telling you this for your own good.
我明白 只要这个孩子出生以后
I understand, but once this baby's born,
我发誓 我就会继续服药
I promise, I am back on the pill,
或许这次能起效
and maybe this time it will do its job.
你看 我已经告诉道格
Look, I already warned Doug,
我们只要这一个
we are one and done.
所以 现在你想
So, in the meantime,
要让我去实验室还是康复室工作呢
do you want to move me to the lab or recovery?
都不
No.
你不觉得只要我出现
Don't you think it'll make women uncomfortable
-其他女人会觉得不舒服吗 -不觉得
- once I start to show? - No.
要说有影响
If anything,
也是鼓励她们去堕胎的正面影响
it will encourage them to abort.
其中一个是在3号♥检查室进行
One of these was just administered in Exam Room 3.
-好的 -这是1号♥检查室史蒂文斯医生的
- Okay. - And this is from Dr. Stevens in Room 1.
谢谢
Thank you.
听听艾比怎么说
Listen to what Abby says.
罗伯 克里斯提娜 你们好啊
Rob, Christina, hi.
电影精选列表