♪ Just breathe ♪
♪ 你会安然无恙 ♪
♪ And you'll be safe and sound ♪
♪ 与我同在 ♪
♪ With me ♪
罗伯
Rob?
克里斯提娜
Christina.
你觉得怎么样 宝贝
How are you, baby?
很累 我只想回家
Tired. I just want to go home.
艾比 谢谢你
Abby, thank you.
我真的很感激为我们做的这一切
I really appreciate what you've done for us.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们回家吧
Let's get you home.
♪ 没人比我更了解你 ♪
♪ Cause no one knows you better than me ♪
♪ 没有比我更好的朋友了 ♪
♪ And no one's been a better friend ♪
♪ 所以好好睡吧宝贝 ♪
♪ So rock-a-bye baby ♪
♪ 快来安眠 ♪
♪ Come and rest ♪
♪ 你近来充满疲累 ♪
♪ You've been tired lately ♪
♪ 好好睡 ♪
♪ Lay your head down ♪
♪ 宝贝不觉得我知你甚多 ♪
♪ Don't you think, baby, I know best? ♪
♪ 我已经为人父很久了 ♪
♪ I've been a father for a long time... ♪
我们都被锁起来了
We are all locked up.
都走了吗
Everybody's gone?
-康复室呢 -没人
- Recovery room? - Empty.
-谢丽尔呢 -刚从停车场出来
- And Cheryl? - Just pulled out of the lot.
惊喜
Surprise!
耶 我们这里有个小宝宝了
Yay! We're having a baby!
之后的那天下午
And later that afternoon,
在四小时之内
after terminating 38 pregnancies
诊所为38名孕妇堕了胎
in the space of four hours,
而我们花了两个小时为我庆祝
we spent two hours celebrating mine
有蛋糕 花束和给婴儿的礼物
with cake and flowers and baby gifts.
-哇 -这也太软了 可以
- Aw. - This is so soft, too. Okay.
艾比
Abby!
你怀孕了
You're expecting!
你是怎么知道的
What gave it away?
预产期什么时候
When are you due?
-感恩节 -我也是
Thanksgiving. Mine, too.
真的吗
Seriously?
你的肚子看起来太小了
You're so tiny.
再过不了多久就看出来了
Not for much longer.
想想圣诞节会多么有趣
Think about how much fun Christmas will be.
有比新生儿更好的祝福吗
Is there any greater blessing than a new baby?
没关系
It's okay.
在正常情况下我认同你
And I agree. In the right circumstances.
-再见艾比 -再见
Good to see you, Abby. You, too.
大概那时候
Around that time,
肖恩·卡尼和他的朋友开始了第一次
Shawn Carney and his friends started their first ever
为生命祈祷40天的活动
40 Days for Life prayer-a-thon.
他们一周七天连轴无休地
24 hours a day, seven days a week,
在我们诊所门外祈祷
there were people praying outside of our clinic.
这些极端的狂热分子
These are extremist zealots
做什么都不能限制女人的选择权
that will stop at nothing to restrict a woman's right to choose.
那么 你关心你和员工的安危吗
So, are you concerned for your safety and that of your staff?
当然 暴♥力♥真的能
Yes, absolutely. Violence is a real possibility...
谢丽尔很激动
Cheryl was beside herself,
但我不是很关心
but I didn't pay much attention.
我被其他事牵制着
I was otherwise engaged.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Baby? Baby?
我很不想告诉你
I hate to tell you this,
但他说你宫颈只开了两厘米
but he says you're only two centimeters apart.
什么
What?!
或许现在还不是生时候
Maybe it was a bad time to bring it up.
闭嘴吧你
Just shut up!
别 别碰我
Just don't-don't touch me.
将近22小时后
And a mere 22 hours later...
2厘米
Two centimeters!
我生了个宝贝女儿
...I gave birth to a precious baby girl.
-给她取名叫格蕾丝 -他在楼下
We named her Grace. He's downstairs.
他很久没见过尿布了
He hasn't seen a poopy diaper in a long time,
我想现在是给他看看的最好时机
and I think now's the perfect time to show him one.
哦 他会很喜欢的
Oh, he'll love that.
你想要回家吗
Are you looking forward to being home?
当然 也就接下来的八周吧
Yeah, for the next eight weeks, I am.
你不觉得孩子很需要你
Don't you think that child needs you?
她有我啊
And she'll have me.
谢丽尔要升职调到休斯顿了
Cheryl's being promoted and transferred to Houston.
她想我成为诊所的主任
She wants me to be the director of the clinic.
我将会成为计划生育史上
I would be the youngest director
最年轻的主任
in Planned Parenthood history.
这种机会可不能让它溜走啊
It's not the kind of opportunity you just pass up.
艾比 我不知道你想让我怎么说
Abby, I don't know what you want me to say.
我为你的成就而自豪 真的
I'm proud of your accomplishments. I am.
但我不能假装喜欢你选择的职业
But I can't pretend to like your choice of career.
你有没有想过 作为主任
Have you thought about the fact that, as the director,
你要对诊所里的堕胎工作负责
you'll actually be in charge of the abortions at your clinic?
你有没有想过这和
Don't you see that it's different
给女性做心理咨♥询♥是不一样的
from counseling women about their choices?
当然 但我可以让我们的诊所成为
Sure, but now I can make ours the best clinic
各个分院中最好的一个
in the entire affiliate.
我可以帮助减少意外怀孕的数量
And decrease the number of unwanted pregnancies.
这是我真正能够做出改变的机会
This is my chance to make a real difference.
妈妈 有什么错吗
Mom, what's wrong?
我想我是希望格蕾丝的出世
I guess I hoped that Grace's birth
能结束这一切
meant the end of all this.
但是 嗯 很显然并没有
But, um, obviously it doesn't.
她不会辞职
She's not leaving.
我相信她早晚会辞职的
I have to believe that she will, sooner or later.
不
No.
她不会
She won't.
她有志向
She's got aspirations.
亲爱的 我们还能再睡着吗
Babe, are we ever gonna sleep again?
不能
No.
但是今晚该你起床照顾孩子了
But you're the one that gets to get up tonight.
我每天晚上都会起来的
I get up every night.
我在祈祷 如果我命中不该做这份工作
I'm gonna pray that if I'm not supposed to get the job,
就让我不要升职
then I won't get the promotion.
但是你已经申请这份工作了 对吗
But you already applied for the job, right?
是的 所以呢
Yeah. So?
所以你要让上帝通过停止
So you're asking God to show His will
你已经为之努力的事 来显示祂的神迹吗
by stopping something that you've already set in motion.
为什么不行 祂是上帝 能干预一切
Why not? He's God. He can intervene.
如果我得到这份工作
If I get the job,
我就会知道 祂想让我经营这家诊所
I'll know that it's His will for me to run the clinic.
你说什么都对
Whatever you say, hon.
晚安
Good night.
第二天 我得到了升职
The next day, I got the promotion.
从现在起 不要再骚扰抗♥议♥者
From now on, no more harassing the protesters
或是报♥警♥
or calling the police
除非我们认定有危险的人
unless we've identified someone as dangerous.
等等 所以我们要让抗♥议♥者自♥由♥通行吗
Wait, so we're just gonna give the anti-choicers a free pass?
我们要尊重他们
We're going to treat them with respect
并期待得到同样的回报
and expect the same in return.
绝对不能再打开洒水器
And definitely no turning on the sprinklers.
这里是计划生育 我是蕾妮
Planned Parenthood. This is Renee.
不要让他们激怒我们
No more letting them get under our skin
或让我们失去理性
or losing our tempers.
我们做的是好的事
We're doing a good thing here,
最好的证明办法
and the best way to reinforce that
不是用言语而是行动
isn't with words but actions.
好 好的 女士 当然
Okay. Okay, ma'am. Of course.
艾比 有位女士正徘徊在我们楼边
电影精选列表