艾比 你在这里太好了
Abby, I am so glad you're here.
我真的很感激你能帮助我解决这件事
I really appreciate you helping us out with this.
别着急 我们会好好照顾她的
don't worry. We're gonna take great care of her.
有点紧张没关系
it's okay to be a little bit nervous,
但实际上没有什么可担心的
but there's absolutely nothing to worry about.
-资料在这里 -谢谢
- Here's a packet. - Thank you.
跟我来 我带你去注册 好吗
Come on. I'll get you checked in, okay?
去吧
Go.
我爸妈♥逼♥我这么做
My parents are really pressuring me to do this.
但是如果我的决定还是错误的呢
But what if I'm still making a mistake?
你做了正确的选择
You're not.
好吗 高中生没有时间去养育孩子
Okay? High school is no time to start raising a baby.
你只需要放松
Just relax.
医生马上就进来 好吗
The doctor's gonna be in in just a few minutes, okay?
你能留在这里陪我吗
Can you stay in here with me?
甜心 我可以这么做
Sweetie, I would,
但我只是个咨♥询♥师
but I am just a counselor.
他们不愿意在手术过程中我还待在这里
They don't want me in here during the procedure.
整个过程不会很长时间的
The whole thing will take just a couple of minutes,
我会来康复室看你
and I will check in on you in the recovery room,
我发誓一切都会好的
and I promise you that everything will be okay.
天哪
Oh, my God.
伊莲娜
Elena!
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
不 不 宝贝 没事的
No, no, baby, you're fine.
你没事
You're fine.
现在要把她送回手术室
We need to get her back in, now.
推轮椅过来
Get the chair!
好的 宝贝 我们要扶着你站起来
Okay, baby, we're gonna get you to stand up.
天哪 我的天哪 慢点
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Easy!
会好的
It's gonna be okay.
-我要做什么 -放她到桌子上
- What do I do? - Get her on the table.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
-我扶住你了 -你抱好她了吗
- I got you. I got you. - You got her?
天哪 这么多血
Oh, my God, there's so much blood!
垫布在哪里 垫布在哪里
Where are the pads?! Where are the pads?!
-最底下的抽屉里 -在哪里
- the bottom-bottom drawer! - Where?
最下面的抽屉 放在那里的
Bottom drawer! That's where they keep them!
血太多了 我们要止血
So much blood. We need to stop the bleeding.
会好的
It's gonna be okay.
伊莲娜 叫医生
Elena, get a doctor!
天哪 好的 好的
Oh, my gosh! Okay! Okay!
-医生 -会好的
- Doctor! - It's gonna be okay.
怎么会这样
Why is this happening?
我不懂 我不明白
I don't understand. I don't understand.
该死 你走开 纱布
Damn it! Get out of the way! Gauze!
我现在需要更多的纱布
I need more gauze, now!
我不知道放在哪里
I don't know where it is.
-把托盘给我 -好 好 好
- Bring me the tray. - Okay, okay, okay.
-要我做什么 -进行静脉注射
- What do I do? What do I do? - Start an I.V.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening.
纱布在这里
Here's the gauze.
快点止血吧 她很虚弱了
Make it stop. Make it stop. She's so pale.
子♥宫♥是黑的 完全黑的
Uterus is reading black, completely black!
什么意思 什么意思
What does that mean? What does that mean?
-到底什么意思 -子♥宫♥全都是血
- What does that mean? - It's full of blood!
-她要死掉了 -我的天哪
- She's dying! - Oh, my God!
这不是我的工作 我不该做这个
This isn't my job. This isn't what I do.
-喂 喂 -好的 好的
- Hello, hello. - Okay, okay.
她的血压60/40 脉搏微弱
Her pressure's 60 over 40, pulse is thready.
她需要输血
She's gonna need a transfusion.
我们只有血浆了 先给她打点滴
All we have is plasma, so start her on a drip.
-抽吸 -出了什么事
- Suction. - What went wrong?
为什么会发生这种事
Why is this happening?
艾比 冷静 冷静下来
Abby, calm down. Calm down.
子♥宫♥穿孔了
He's perforated the uterus,
而他显然没有意识到这一点
apparently without even realizing it.
幸好你发现她了
It's a good thing you found her when you did.
我要叫救护车
Okay, I'm gonna call an ambulance!
-不 不能叫救护车 -不行
- No! No ambulance! - No!
-谢丽尔 解释给她听 -不叫救护车
- Cheryl, explain it to her! - No.
我们不叫救护车 从来都不
We do not do that. We never do that.
想想外面所有的抗♥议♥者
Think about all the protesters outside.
你一旦叫了救护车
You call an ambulance,
报纸上就会出现救护车的照片
and there's a picture of that in the papers.
打911是会被记录的 会公之于众的
911 calls are recorded. They can be made public.
我绝对不会让这种事情发生
And there's no way in hell I'm going to allow that to happen.
但是她会死的 如果她死了
Yeah, but she could die, and then if she does...
她不会死的
She is not going to die,
她不会记得这里发生的一切
and she is not gonna remember any of this.
你怎么知道她不会记得
How do you know she's not gonna remember anything?
我们使用了一种药效非常强的药物组合
We use a very strong combination of medication.
即使我们唤醒她 她也不会记得任何事
Even when we wake her up, she won't remember any of this.
再给她注射一针芬太尼
Push another round in her of some fentanyl.
芬太尼 强效镇痛麻♥醉♥药♥
-我不想做 -我要你知道
- I'm not comfortable with that. - you know what?!
我不关心你的意愿 按我说的做
I don't care if you're comfortable! Just do it!
直接向宫颈注射凝血剂
Injecting coagulant directly into the cervix.
你看 一切都没有问题
See? Everything's under control.
-血压降下来了 -我不走
- Her pressure's dropping. - I'm not leaving.
我要看着她清醒
I'm not leaving until she's okay.
已经两个小时了
It's been two hours.
你说只要5分钟
You said it was five minutes.
艾比 你知道艾比的
Abby... you know Abby.
请告诉我 我需要知道发生了什么
Please tell me what... I-I need to know what's going on.
好吧 我去查看一下
Okay, I'm gonna go back and check.
请帮我看看我女儿怎么样了
Please help me find out what's happened to my daughter.
我去查看 我确定一切都好 好吗
I'm gonna go back and check. I'm sure everything is okay, okay?
-麻烦你了 拜托 -我马上回来 好吗
- Will you, please? - I I'll be right back, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们真的需要结束了
we are really backing up out there.
她爸爸一直在问怎么花这么长时间
And her father keeps asking why it's taking so long.
谢谢你告知
Thank you.
艾比
Abby?
如果你有一天要经营这间诊所
If you're going to run this clinic one day,
你得让我相信你不会看到一点血就惊慌
I need to trust that you're not gonna panic at the sight of a little blood.
现在出去安慰他一切都好
Now go out there and reassure him that everything is fine.
第二手术室
只是一点血而已
Just a little blood.
第二手术室
罗伯
Rob.
克里斯提娜很好
Christina's fine.
但有另外一个病人
But we had another patient
忘了告知她对我们使用的药物过敏
who forgot to mention an allergy to a medication that we use.
所以比我们预料的时间长了点
So it's taking a little longer than we'd like.
-所以她没事吗 -是的 她
- So she's okay? - yes, she's...
-一切都顺利吗 -是的
- Everything's all right? - She's fine.
感谢上帝
thank God.
那还要多长时间
So how much longer is she gonna be?
医生马上就去她那里
the doctor should be in any second.
手术时间很短
The procedure only takes a few minutes,
从麻药中清醒时间会长一些
and recovery will be just a little longer.
谢谢你 艾比
Thank you, Abby.
她好了以后我会立刻让你知道的 好吗
I'll let you know as soon as she's out, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
医生几乎又花了一个小时
It took the doctor almost another hour,
总算让克里斯提娜稳定下来
but he finally got Christina stabilized.
♪ 呼唤我的名字 ♪
♪ Call my name ♪
♪ 我会回应你所需的一切 ♪
♪ And I will answer all you need ♪
♪ 躺在我的臂弯中 ♪
♪ Is here inside my arms ♪
♪ 呼吸吧 ♪
电影精选列表