我们一直告诉你 我们是来帮忙的
We've always told you we're here to help.
我们能帮助你或者诊所里任何想离开的人
We can help you or anyone at the clinic who wants to leave.
你确定吗
Are you serious?
你们真的愿意帮助我吗
You would really help me?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
与此同时 不要告诉任何人
In the meantime, don't tell anyone
你要离开计划生育诊所
that you're done with Planned Parenthood.
不要低估了这件事的影响力
Don't underestimate the repercussions of this.
你得小心点 知道吗
You got to be careful, got it?
我送你从后面出去
I'll walk you out the back.
这样没什么人会看到你
Less chance of anyone seeing you.
♪ 你会挺过去的 ♪
♪ You'll get through this ♪
♪ 跟着黑暗中的光 ♪
♪ Just follow the light in the darkness ♪
♪ 再靠近一点 ♪
♪ One step closer ♪
♪ 一步一个脚印 ♪
♪ Put one foot in front of the other ♪
♪ 你会挺过去的 ♪
♪ You'll get through this ♪
♪ 跟着黑暗中的光 ♪
♪ Just follow the light in the darkness ♪
♪ 你会没事的 ♪
♪ You're gonna be okay. ♪
你应该 干得漂亮
You should... Here you go.
这拼图太难了
This puzzle is very hard.
我知道 但是 看 这里还有两个
I know, but, look, here's two more edges.
这也许就是我们缺的
That may be all we need.
很接近了 这里还有一个
We're close now. Oh, here's one.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
这是放这里的吗
Is that it right there?
你永远猜不到我今天在哪
You will never guess where I was today.
肖恩的办公室吗
Um, Shawn's office?
你怎么会知道
How could you possibly know that?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是想到我们的谈话
It's just that, with the conversations we've had
和最近发生的一切 我猜你有可能
and all that's been going on lately, I figured you might
会在某个时间去找他
reach out to him at some point.
那
That...
还有你脸上的表情
plus the look on your face.
我准备好了 道格 我要离开了
I'm gonna do it, Doug. I'm gonna leave.
你告诉你妈妈了吗
Have you told your mom yet?
还没
Not yet.
我想站在门外
I want to be out the door.
帮助那些需要帮助的人
I want it to be over before I do.
给你
Here you go.
艾比 怎么了
Abby, what's wrong?
梅根 我得告诉你一点事
Megan, I need to tell you something.
你保证不要告诉别人
You have to promise not to tell anyone.
行 不 我不会的
Yeah, no, I-I won't.
我要离开计划生育诊所了
I'm leaving Planned Parenthood.
我必须退出
I have to get out.
我不能再参与了
I can't be a part of this anymore.
你要离开了吗
You're leaving?
我那天去了为生命祈祷40天的组织
I went over to 40 Days for Life that day.
他们太棒了
They were so amazing.
我哭的时候他们就静静地听着
They just sat and listened while I cried.
他们真的会帮你的吗
And they're really gonna help you?
对 他们会的
Yeah, they are.
我是说 没有评头论足 没有谴责
I mean, no judgment, no condemnation.
他们甚至会帮我找别的工作
They're even gonna help me find another job.
那你什么时候走
So, when do you leave?
今天
Today.
我知道如果谢丽尔发现了
I know Cheryl is going to lose it
-她会失控的 -没错
- when she finds out. - Yeah.
但是 我要打一封辞职信
But... I'm gonna type up my resignation,
发送给休斯顿的人力资源部
I am sending it to HR in Houston,
然后我会像平常的日子一样走出那扇门
and I am gonna walk out that front door like any other day.
天啊
Geez.
你也会告诉泰勒吗
Are you gonna tell Taylor, too?
当然了 你们是我最好的朋友
Of course. You guys are my best friends.
但是你们是唯一知道的 不能告诉别人
But you're the only ones who can know, no one else.
当然了
Of course.
就这样了
So this is it.
感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
就像刚出狱一样
Like I just got out of prison.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - See ya.
你好 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
在你从别人那听到这件事之前
I just wanted to tell you something
我想先告诉你
before you heard it from somebody else.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
不是
No.
不是
No. Um...
我今天辞去了计划生育诊所的工作
I resigned from Planned Parenthood today.
她辞职了
She quit.
这是对的事 艾比
Done the right thing, Abby.
我祈祷好几年想让你离开那里了
I've been praying for years that you'd leave there.
我有好多事要跟你讲
I have so much to tell you.
艾比
Abby?
艾比 这大半夜的
Abby, it's the middle of the night.
你起来干什么
What are you doing up?
嘿
Hey.
宝贝 怎么了
Baby, what's the matter?
我做了
I have been complicit...
两万两千多次堕胎的同谋
...in over 22,000 abortions.
我的罪孽太深重了
That... that is the weight of my guilt.
我该如何接受它
How do I even begin to comprehend that?
你不能 宝贝
You can't, baby.
没人能接受 好吗
Nobody can, okay?
你能做的就是
All you can do is
道歉 然后乞求宽恕
say you're sorry and beg forgiveness.
对不起
I am sorry.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
那些女士
Those women...
她们来找我帮忙
they came to me looking for help...
我却向她们撒谎
and I lied to them.
我骗了她们
I lied to them.
我背叛了她们
I betrayed them.
我告诉她们能做的最好的决定
I told them that the best thing for them to do
就是杀死她们的宝宝
was to kill their babies.
我做了什么
What have I done?
你做了你以为对的事情 宝贝
You did what you thought was right, baby.
那为什么我感觉到如此羞愧
Then why do I feel so ashamed?
艾比 看着我
Abby, look at me.
我爱你
I love you.
上帝也是
And so does god.
如果你请求宽恕 他会宽恕你的
He'll forgive you if you ask.
我 我真不敢相信
I-I can't even believe that.
怎么可以 他怎么可以宽恕我
How? How could He?
因为他是上帝
Because he's god.
接下来两天我都哭的很惨
I spent the next two days ugly crying.
第三天 我醒来
Day three, I woke up
然后直接去了肖恩和玛丽里莎的办公室
and headed straight for Shawn and Marilisa's office.
我的德克萨斯血统
Blame it on my Texas roots,
迫使我带了些礼物
but I couldn't show up empty-handed.
艾比 你来这干什么
Abby. What are you doing here?
我来帮忙的 尽我所能
I'm here to help, any way I can,
我还带了甜甜圈
and I brought donuts.
我们在这和艾比·约翰逊喝咖啡
Here we are, drinking coffee with Abby Johnson.
好吧 如果你们觉得这很奇怪
Okay, well, if you guys think it is weird for you,
就想象一下我的感觉
just imagine how I feel.
艾比 我很高兴你来这里
Abby, I am so glad you're here.
早就该这样了
It should have been this way all along.
你知道 我得承认
You know, I got to admit,
有时候在这高墙之内的时间里
sometimes, in the midst of all the hours on the fence,
我会想我们是否做了好事
I was beginning to wonder if we were doing any good.
电影精选列表