我的故事并不容易听下去
My story isn't an easy one to hear.
根据真实故事改编
我认为我应该事先提醒你这一点
I think I probably ought to warn you of that up front.
你想干什么
Boo! What do you think you're doing?
你最好赶快跑
You better run!
闹钟还没响就要被吵醒真是太不公平了
No fair getting woken up before the alarm.
该爸爸了
Daddy's turn.
格蕾丝小怪兽
Ah, the Grace monster!
不要
No!
我们不能浪费食物 对不对
We don't waste food, right?
对
No.
那么
So?
但是长这样的不能算是食物
When it's like this, it's not food.
嗨 宝贝 咖啡在柜台上
Hi, baby. Coffee's on the counter.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮我们解决一个问题吗
Can you help us with a situation?
怎么了
What's the matter?
爸爸面包片切得不对
Daddy didn't make the toast right.
他切成了小正方形
He cut it into little squares.
本来该是三角形的
It's supposed to be into triangles.
我看看我能怎么补救一下
Ah. Let me see what I can do.
我还觉得我做得挺好的
I thought I did a pretty good job.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这就是你常说的
This is what you call
魔法
Magic.
看 你觉得怎么样
See? What do you think?
真不愧是妈妈
And that's why you're the mommy.
-吃早餐吗 -我来不及了
- Breakfast? - I don't have any time.
妈妈 你要注意补充营养
Mommy, you have to be nutritious.
你说得太对了
You're so right. Mmm.
-拜拜 -拜拜 亲爱的
- Bye. - Bye, baby.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 别走
Mommy! Don't go.
你为什么不能留在家里陪我玩
Why can't you stay home and play with me?
格蕾茜 宝贝 我们谈过这个的
Gracie, baby, we talked about this.
每周六是妈妈最忙的日子
Saturdays are Mommy's busiest day.
但是我保证 等我回了家
But I promise, when I get home,
我就陪你吃披萨看电影
we will get pizza and watch a movie.
-太好了 -好吧
- Yeah! - Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mommy!
♪ 心里有一束燃烧的火苗 ♪
♪ There's a fire inside, you can feel it burning ♪
♪ 像在闪耀发光的霓虹灯 ♪
♪ It's a neon light glowing like a furnace ♪
♪ 夜虽漫长朝阳总会升起 ♪
♪ And the night is long, but the world keeps turning ♪
♪ 你会知道一切还未结束 ♪
♪ You gotta know it, it's not the end ♪
♪ 多一次日出多一点进步 ♪
♪ Every new sunrise is one step closer ♪
♪ 这是天空给的战斗信♥号♥♥ ♪
♪ It's a sign in the sky that the fight's not over ♪
♪ 现在就来勇敢面对世界 ♪
♪ So face the world, it's now or never ♪
♪ 准备登台开始你的表演 ♪
♪ This is your moment, let it begin ♪
♪ 一切可能由此变得不同 ♪
♪ This could change everything ♪
♪ 你可感觉到空气的改变 ♪
♪ Can you feel it now? Something's in the air ♪
♪ 一切可能由此变得不同 ♪
♪ This could change everything ♪
♪ 迈出这步便会云开雾散 ♪
♪ I know we're gonna know it when we get there ♪
♪ 不再等候我要放手一搏 ♪
♪ No more waiting, I'm taking the chance ♪
♪ 一切可能由此变得不同 ♪
♪ This could change everything ♪
♪ 就让它来 ♪
♪ Let it begin... ♪
这些问题我被问过无数次
I've been asked a thousand times.
你真的这么容易被骗吗
Were you really so gullible?
你真的这么矛盾吗
Were you really so ambivalent?
这么天真 这么傻 这么
So naive? So foolish? So...
你大概明白我的意思了
You get the picture.
我的回答吗 是的
My answer? Yes.
我经常发现人们不太喜欢我的回答
I often find that people don't like my answers.
诊所主任
我觉得可以理解
That's understandable,
毕竟我的故事并不整洁体面
because my story isn't a neat and tidy one,
也没有什么漂亮的红色蝴蝶结包装
and it doesn't come wrapped up in a pretty red bow.
事实上 它可能会让你难受上一阵子
In fact, it's probably gonna make you squirm a bit.
计划生育诊所
♪ 就让它来 ♪
♪ Let it begin. ♪
艾比 不好意思打扰你了
Hey, Abby, sorry to bother you,
但是后屋还缺一个人手
but they need an extra person in the back room.
-你有空来吗 -没问题
- Are you free? - Sure.
虽然我来
Even though I'd been
计划生育诊所已经快八年了
with Planned Parenthood for almost eight years,
但我从来没有进到手术室
I'd never been called into the procedure room
帮外科组做过堕胎手术
to help the surgical team with an abortion.
我不知道为什么现在需要我去了
And I had no idea why I was needed now.
梅根说你们需要人手
Megan said that you needed some assistance?
我来做超声引导
I only do ultrasound-guided procedures.
你来拿着探针
I want you to hold the probe.
可能有一点凉 好吗
This might be a little cold, okay?
别动
Don't move.
接好这根管子
Take my tubing.
-好了 -怎么样
- Okay. - How's that?
往左一点点
All right, little to the left.
轻轻向下倾斜
Angle down just slightly.
好多了
That's better.
十三周大
13-weeker.
-别动 -没事 别动
- Hold still. - Come on, stay still.
可以抓住我的胳膊 但是不能动
You can hold my arm, but you can't wiggle.
好疼
It hurts.
你想做掉的 不是吗 深呼吸
You want to get done, don't you? Deep breaths.
把探针固定好
Now, just hold the probe in place
这样我才能看到
so I can see what I'm doing.
好了 往上
Okay. Up there.
它在躲开导管
It just moved away from the catheter.
它们总是这样 所以我才要不停地试探
They always move. That's why I do it this way.
该走了 小家伙
Beam me up, Scotty.
《星际迷航》经典台词
她要去哪儿
Where the hell is she going?
艾比 你还好吗
Abby, you okay?
要给你找个医生吗
D-Do you need a doctor?
医生是我现在最不想见到的人
He is the last person that I want to see right now.
对我来说很不幸
Unfortunately for me,
这就是我的故事
this is my story.
八年前
我在德克萨斯A&M大学迎来了三年级
I started my junior year at Texas A&M
和多数大学生一样
the way most college students do.
思索着该如何在这个世界上留下我的印记
Wondering how I'd make my mark on the world.
你好啊 这里很热吧
Howdy. Hot out there, huh?
-是啊 -送你一个水杯吧
- Yeah. - Why don't you have a water bottle.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有了解过计划生育诊所吗
Are you familiar with Planned Parenthood?
我有听说过 女性健康诊所 对吧
I've heard of it. It's a women's health clinic, right?
对 诊所对那些依靠我们来控制生育
That's right. Our clinics are very important
或进行堕胎的顾客来说
to our clients who depend on us for birth control,
非常重要
or abortions if they need them.
我也不知道我对堕胎是怎么想的
Um, I don't know how I feel about abortion.
但我家人都反对堕胎 所以我应该也是
My family is pro-life, so I guess I am, too.
我完全可以理解
Oh, I totally understand.
但是在计划生育诊所
But at Planned Parenthood,
我们的目标是让堕胎变得稀少
our goal is to make abortions rare.
稀少 这是什么意思
Rare. What do you mean?
通过自♥由♥便捷地控制生育
Well, by making birth control freely accessible,
成千上万的堕胎都将无需发生
thousands and thousands of abortions aren't required.
然而 如果有人认为她真的需要堕胎
However, when a woman really does find herself needing one,
我们的诊所就会帮助她
our clinics are vital to their safety.
很难相信现在
It's hard to believe
还有很多人会对我们的身体指手画脚
that there's still some people out there that want to tell us
-告诉我们该做什么不该做什么 -对
- what we can and can't do with our body. - Yeah.
我完全支持女性平权
电影精选列表