这不公平
That is not fair.
"车费"是你给出租车司机的东西
"Fare" is something you give a cab driver.
法律是另外一回事
The law is something entirely different.
很遗憾我们被逼到
Sincerely regret being forced
把这件事交给法♥院♥处理
to take this matter to the courts.
这是我们最不想见到的事
It's the last thing we wanted to do,
但是 说实话 我们的主要任务
but, honestly, our priority...
我想过去朝她脸上打一拳
Is it wrong that I just want to go over there
-是错的吗 -对 艾比 是错的
- and punch her in the face? - Yes, Abby, it's wrong.
那是我该干的事
That's my job.
好吧
Okay...
那是什么
What is that?
他们企图恐吓我们
Their attempt to intimidate us.
-真吓到我了 -别被吓到
- It's working. - Don't let it.
他们只是把水搅浑 让它看起来很深
They're just muddying the water to make it seem deep.
看起来就像他们把整个公♥司♥都搬来了
It looks like they brought the whole firm.
我们也是
So did we.
好了 我们走
Okay, here we go.
你的律师看起来有点眼熟啊
Something about your lawyer seemed familiar.
然后我才意识到
And then I realized
他是广♥告♥牌上那家伙 对吧
he's the guy from the billboards, right?
好吧 挺不错
Well, good for you.
看起来你真的要"得到你应得的"了
Looks like you really are gonna "get what you deserve."
在现实生活中
In real life,
有时候事情并没有像期望中那样发展
sometimes things don't work out the way we expect.
现在开庭
is now in session.
如果这只是电影
If this were just a movie
而不是我生活中发生的故事
instead of the story of my life,
那么这就是我为自己的权益而作斗争的
then this would be the part where there'd be
一场史诗级的战斗
an epic battle fought on my behalf,
充满曲折
full of twists and turns
然后在最后一刻取得胜利
and a come-from-behind victory at the last moment.
但并非如此
But that's not what happened.
妈妈
Mom.
感谢上帝
And thank goodness for that.
因为我没想到我能搞定
'Cause I don't think I could have handled it.
你们知道我们赢了 对吧
You guys do know we won, right?
最终 只花了杰夫58分钟
In the end, it only took Jeff 58 minutes
就说服了法官我是无辜的
to convince the judge that I was innocent.
所有计划生育诊所的谎言和指控
All of Planned Parenthood's lies and accusations
都烟消云散了
counted for nothing.
说实话 你有没有担心过
So tell me the truth. Were you ever worried?
什么 我 担心
What? Me? worry?
我就像复活节清晨的魔鬼一样直冒冷汗
I was sweating like the Devil on Easter morning.
-这事没完 -我确定完了
- This isn't over. - Uh, sure it is.
你 你刚没注意听吗
Did you... Were you not paying attention?
顺便说一下 艾比告诉我你说的话了
Oh, and by the way, Abby told me what you said.
对 我就是广♥告♥牌上那家伙
And, yes, I am the guy from the billboards.
所以 艾比得到她应得的了 你也是
So, Abby did get what she deserved, and so did you.
还有 记住 是我给你的
And I'm the one who gave it to you.
好了
Okay.
这本是我故事的结尾了 但是
And that would've been the end of my story, except for...
喂
Hello?
你不会相信我刚看到了什么
You're never gonna believe what I just found out.
诊所关门了
The clinic is closing.
-你在说什么 -诊所
- What are you talking about? - The clinic.
计划生育诊所正式倒闭了
Planned Parenthood is closing it down for good.
-肖恩 你确定吗 -对
- Shawn, are you sure? - Yeah.
我刚收到一份备忘录
I just got a memo across my desk.
肖恩是对的
Shawn was right.
德克萨斯州布莱恩市的计划生育诊所
Planned Parenthood of Bryan, Texas, shut its doors
在2013年8月1日正式关门了
for the final time on August 1, 2013.
面包
Bread.
为了庆祝 我们决定
To celebrate, we all decided
最后一次聚在那道栅栏后面
to gather at the fence one last time.
拆下来
Tear it down!
-准备好了吗 -你在开玩笑吗
- Ready? - Are you kidding?
我一辈子都在等待这一刻
I've been waiting for this my whole life.
拆下来
Tear it down!
拆下来
Tear it down!
计划生育
拆下来 拆下来
Tear it down! Tear it down!
我手里拿着两朵玫瑰
In my hand, I hold two roses,
每朵都代表我的一个未出生的孩子
one for each of my own unborn children
我为了一己之便牺牲了他们的生命
who I decided to sacrifice on the altar of convenience.
我知道我不是唯一犯了这个错误的人
And I know I'm not the only one who's made that mistake.
成千上万的宝宝在这高墙之内
Thousands of babies were lost to abortion
被堕胎夺去生命 包括我自己的
inside these walls, including one of mine.
今天 我们铭记他们
And today we remember them.
我们尊重他们
We honor them.
我们发誓永远不会忘记他们
We vow never to forget them.
所以我想邀请你们加入我
So I'd like to invite you to join me
把你们的玫瑰放在栏杆上纪念他们
in placing a rose of your own at the fence in memory of them,
证明他们没有被遗忘
as proof that they are not forgotten.
知道吗 我为你们俩写了一封信
You know, I wrote a letter to you both.
这是关于 这些词都不重要
What it's about... the words don't matter.
因为我只想让你们知道 我爱你们
Because all I want you to know is that I love...
我好爱你们
I love you so much,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
对不起我没有为你们抗争
I'm sorry that I didn't fight for you,
我当时没有足够爱你们
that I didn't love you enough then
来阻止这件事发生
to keep this from happening.
我每天都在想你们
And I think about you every day.
但是我知道有一天
But I know that someday
我会在天堂见到你们
I'll meet you both in Heaven,
因为上帝是仁慈的
because god is merciful.
他听到了我的哭喊 宽恕了我
And he has heard my cries, and he has forgiven me.
这部电影未经计划生育诊所
及其官员 董事 员工 子公♥司♥或附属机构
许可或合作而拍摄 并与之没有任何关系
计划之外
你的生命很重要
无论你的性别 只要你想找人谈谈
关于堕胎
关于怀孕
或者想为支持生命而行动
请发送"HOPE"到73075
如果你在堕胎行业工作 但想要退出
我们能帮你
到目前为止 艾比·约翰逊的组织"然后没有"已经成功地将500多名员工转移出了堕胎行业
艾比的前堕胎诊所现在是"为生命祈祷40天"的全国总部 肖恩·卡尼担任董事长
♪ 我正在看一部杰作 ♪
♪ I'm looking at a masterpiece ♪
艾比和道格不再"只想要一个"了
他们正在期待着第八个孩子的到来
♪ 我正盯着一件艺术品 ♪
♪ I'm staring at a work of art ♪
♪ 我正在听交响乐 ♪
♪ I'm listening to a symphony ♪
♪ 感受你小巧心脏的每一次跳动 ♪
♪ In every beat of your tiny heart ♪
♪ 你曾是我的选择 ♪
♪ You used to be a choice to make ♪
♪ 但是现在我想你已经选择了我 ♪
♪ But now I think you've chosen me ♪
♪ 因为我看到了十只手指 十只脚趾和两只眼睛 ♪
♪ 'Cause I see ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes ♪
♪ 我知道这意味着什么 ♪
♪ And I know this is meant to be ♪
♪ 我不相信有意外 ♪
♪ Oh, I don't believe in accidents ♪
♪ 奇迹不是偶然发生的 ♪
♪ Miracles, they don't just happen by chance ♪
♪ 只要世界还在上帝手中 ♪
♪ As long as my God holds the world in His hands ♪
♪ 我就知道不会有计划外的事情 ♪
♪ I know that there's no such thing as unplanned ♪
♪ 由破碎变为美丽 ♪
♪ Broken turns to beautiful ♪
♪ 我看到它就在眼前 ♪
♪ I see it right before my eyes ♪
♪ 你的每一次呼吸 ♪
♪ And every single breath you breathe ♪
♪ 都是幸运女神带给我的 ♪
♪ Is destiny love has brought to life ♪
♪ 我以为我的故事结束了 ♪
♪ I thought it was my story's end ♪
♪ 但现在我只看到未来 ♪
♪ But now the future's all I see ♪
♪ 比起问你可能是谁 ♪
♪ Instead of asking who you might have been ♪
♪ 你将成为谁 ♪
♪ Who you're gonna be ♪
♪ 因为我不相信有意外 ♪
♪ 'Cause I don't believe in accidents ♪
♪ 奇迹不是偶然发生的 ♪
♪ Miracles, they don't just happen by chance ♪
♪ 只要世界还在上帝手中 ♪
♪ As long as my God holds the world in His hands ♪
♪ 我就知道不会有计划外的事情 ♪
♪ I know that there's no such thing as unplanned ♪
♪ 每个生命都值得去聆听 ♪
♪ Every life deserves a voice ♪
♪ 每个孩子都值得一次机会 ♪
电影精选列表