Abby, there's a woman circling the block right now,
她没办法进来 因为有人在外面拍视频
and she can't come in because somebody's filming outside.
这已经是今天第三次投诉了
This is the third complaint this morning.
我来处理
I'll take care of this.
女士可以了 为此感到抱歉
Okay. Ma'am, I am so sorry about that.
我们院长在处理这件事
My boss is on it right now.
全部都拍到了吗
Are you getting everything?
糟糕
Uh-oh.
-嗨 -你好艾比 我听说你升职了
- Hi. - Hi. Hi, Abby. I-I hear you've been promoted.
没错
Yeah.
如果你不想祝贺我 我可以理解
I'll understand if you're not anxious to congratulate me.
没有 事实上我在想
No, actually I was thinking that
来这的女人终于会有一个
the women coming in here will finally have someone
真正关心她们的主任了
who cares about them running things.
那是你的摄像机吗
Is this your camera?
-是的 -把它撤走
- Yes. - I need it gone.
很抱歉 但我们不能这么做
I'm sorry, but we can't do that.
你可以 就把它从三脚架上拿下来
Sure, you can. Just take it off the tripod,
装起来然后带回你的办公室
pack it up and take it back to your office.
艾比 我们被告过很多次
Abby, we've been accused of a lot of things,
其中有些还是刑事控告
some of them criminal.
这台摄像机是我们最好的证据
This camera is our best evidence that what we're doing
我们做的是和平的 而非对抗的
is peaceful and nonconfrontational.
肖恩 你不该这样
Shawn, this is not the way
开始我们的新关系 知道吗
that you want to start out our new relationship, okay?
我只请求你们不要拍摄栅栏内部
Just angle it away from the fence; that's all I'm asking.
做不到 我们要看看到底发生了什么
Can't do it. We need to see what's actually going on.
如果有任何问题 我们需要澄清
If there's ever any question, we need it to be clear.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
有时候我不会介意你们
Sometimes I don't mind you guys,
但今天上午 你们是真的让我很生气
but this morning, you're really pissing me off.
顺便告诉你一句 肖恩
And for your information, Shawn, there have always been
自古以来一直有人在捍卫基本的人♥权♥
people willing to defend basic human rights.
首先是反对奴隶制
First there was the fight against slavery.
然后有人站出来反对大屠♥杀♥
Then it was the people who stood up against the Holocaust.
之后是争夺公民权利的内战
Later it was a battle for civil rights.
现在是计划生育
And now it is Planned Parenthood standing up
来维护女人的生育权利
for the reproductive rights of women.
艾比 你不需要为你的工作辩护
Abby, you don't need to justify your job...
我没有为任何东西辩护 好吗
I'm not justifying anything, okay?
我只是在向你解释
I'm just trying to explain to you...
你也不需要解释你在做什么
And you don't need to explain what you're doing either.
事实是你列举了三个正义的例子
The truth is you've just cited three examples in justice,
奴隶制 种族隔离和大屠♥杀♥
slavery, segregation and the Holocaust.
这只会发生在人口中的一部分
That can only occur when a whole segment
被完全抹杀时
of the population is dehumanized.
而这正是计划生育对胎儿所做的事情
And that's exactly what Planned Parenthood does to the unborn.
很顺利啊
Well, that went well.
当然 她会没事的
Yeah. She'll be fine.
你笑什么
What are you smiling about?
必须得这么对她 她让我们撤摄像机啊
You got to give her this. She got us to move the camera.
作为主任 我的部分工作是
Part of my job as clinic director
宣传堕胎 我很擅长做这个
was selling abortions, and I was really good at it.
你知道那些兜售分时度假房♥的人
You know those guys who try to sell you time-shares
卖♥♥的房♥子在你从没听过的地方吗
in places you never even heard of?
他们对我不了解
They had nothing on me.
但是珍妮 你怀孕八周了
But, Jane, you're eight weeks pregnant.
你已经花150美元做超声波
You've already spent $150 on an ultrasound.
若我今天给你预定 我有权
If I book you today, I'm authorized to credit that
把这笔费用记在你的手术费里
towards the cost of your procedure.
但如果你走出这个诊所
But if you walk out of this office,
我能给你预定的最快的时间是两星期后
then the soonest I can book you again is two weeks from today.
怀孕十周 价格会再增加100美元
And at ten weeks, the price goes up $100,
也不能打折了
plus you lose the discount.
选择等待只会让你再额外交250美元
Choosing to wait's gonna cost you an additional $250.
所以 我们还有什么理由
So, is there any reason that we shouldn't go ahead
不在今天就把手术安排好呢
and schedule your appointment today?
可以用信♥用♥卡♥吗
You take credit cards, right?
当然
Absolutely.
好的 请稍等一下吗
Okay, can I put you on hold, please?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我做不来 只有你才行
I'm not doing this. This is all you.
你好 我是艾比·约翰逊 诊所主任
Hi. This is Abby Johnson. I'm the clinic director.
你们有后院停车场吗
Do you have a back parking lot?
一个从前面看不到的停车场
One where, like, I can't be seen from the street?
没有 很抱歉 我们没有
No, I'm sorry, we don't.
我们所有的停车场都在前面
All of our parking is out front.
有什么麻烦吗
Is there a problem?
不 没什么大不了
No. It's not that big of a deal.
就是我的家人每天在诊所外祈祷
It's just that my family's outside the clinic praying.
他们知道我今天要来
They know that I'm coming in today,
他们会把我带走
and they're trying to talk me out of it.
好吧 嗯 这样行吗
Okay. Um, how about this?
尽量停在门口附近
Park as close as you can to the door,
我会出去把你带进来
and I will come out and escort you in.
伦达 亲爱的 求你不要这样做
Rhonda. Rhonda, baby, please don't do this.
求 求你了
Pl-Please.
求你了 别这样做
Please don't do this.
不管你需要什么 你可以和我们一起过
W-Whatever you need, you can come live with us.
嘿 莉莉 嗨
Hey, Lily. Hi.
嘿 宝宝
Hey, baby.
外婆你怎么哭了
Why are you crying, Grammy?
外婆只是有点伤心 好吧
Grammy's just a little upset, okay?
-宝宝 我们进去吧 -我们爱你啊
- Hey, baby, let's go inside. - Love you.
我们跟妈妈进去 好吗
Let's go inside with mommy, okay?
妈妈也去 走吧
Mommy's coming, too. Let's go.
你怀的那个孩子
That baby you're carrying...
将来会和莉莉一样美丽
it's gonna be just as beautiful as Lily.
伦达 想想她带给我们的快乐
Rhonda, think about the joy that she's brought us!
想象一下没有她的世界
Now think about a world without her!
伦达 别这样
Rhonda, don't do this!
-伦达 -你还好吗
- Rhonda! - Are you okay?
因为如果你需要谈谈
Because if you need to talk about it,
你知道 如果你决定把孩子留下
you know, it seems like you have a lot of support
似乎你的家人会给你更多支持
from your family if you decided to keep the baby.
没事 只有我妈这样
It's okay. That's just my mom.
她就是这样的
It's how she is.
相信我 我没事
Trust me, I'm fine.
求你了 我接受不了
Please, I can't go through this!
-伦达 -没事吗
- Rhonda! - Fine?
-她怎么会没事 -天啊 帮帮我
- How could she be fine? - God, help me.
我被刚才那一幕深深震撼到了
I was deeply shaken by what I'd just seen.
帮帮我 帮帮我 上帝啊
Help me. Help me, God.
那家人留下来祈祷了整整一个小时
The family stayed and prayed for an hour.
又一个小时
Then another hour.
最后 他们终于回家了
Then finally they went home.
总有一天
Someday...
这地方会关门的
this place is gonna close.
不得不关
It has to.
♪ 你带头我会跟你走 ♪
♪ Take the lead and I will follow... ♪
我无法忍♥受这种不断的心痛
I can't continue with this constant heartache.
我不停地想到
I couldn't stop thinking about
我对自己母亲隐瞒的堕胎的事情
the abortions I'd hidden from my own mom.
后来 人去楼空之后
And later, once the building was empty,
我做了一件很长时间以来一直在回避的事
I did something I'd avoided for a long time.
♪ 当我信仰疲惫 希望变得渺茫 ♪
♪ When my faith gets tired and my hope seems lost ♪
♪ 你的回忆围绕着我想起那首歌♥ ♪
♪ You spin me round and round and remind me of that song ♪
♪ 那首你为我而作的歌♥ ♪
♪ The one you wrote for me ♪
♪ 你告诉我 ♪
♪ And I've been told ♪
♪ 拾起武器为爱奋斗 ♪
♪ To pick up my sword and fight for love ♪
♪ 我不曾知道爱使我胜利 ♪
电影精选列表