不 你来开吧
No, I'll let you drive.
哦 这可不寻常
Oh, kinky.
好吧 我很高兴你把头发剪了
Well, I'm glad you got a haircut.
看起来有点像欧文·威尔森
Kinda starting to look like Owen Wilson.
欧文·威尔森 演员 编剧 制♥作♥人 代表作品《上海正午》
是吗 哇
Yeah, wow!
嘿 你看起来有点累了
Hey, you look kinda tired.
你要是想的话就睡会吧
Nap if you want.
我车技很好的
I'm an excellent driver.
没错 我的车技非常好
Yeah, I'm an excellent driver.
那应该是《雨人》里面的吧
That's supposed to be Rain Man.
《雨人》是巴瑞·莱文森执导的一部剧情电影
我喜欢那部电影
I love that movie.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你总是充满惊喜啊
You're full of surprises.
我明白了为什么我妹妹会喜欢你
I see why my sister likes you.
有点疯疯癫癫的 也是个疯狂的人
Kind of a nutty, nutjob too.
我猜是这样吧
Yeah, I guess so.
她比我还要厉害一点
She's next level though.
我可以给你讲些她的故事
I could tell you some stories.
哦 不用了
Oh, you don't have to.
哦 好啊
Oh yes!
借用一下 谢谢
Yes, please, thank you.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我把这首歌♥献给你
I dedicate this song to you.
我?
Me?
我觉得你可能没准备好
I don't think you're ready.
我要开始了
It's about to go off.
♪ 不做你该做的事 ♪
♪ Duh doesn't do the things you do ♪
♪ 总是会有问题 ♪
♪ Always having some issues ♪
♪ 总是在讲他要做什么 ♪
♪ Always talk about what he'll do ♪
♪ 但是他的举动从未实现过 ♪
♪ But his actions never come through ♪
♪ 不 我认为我们不应该这样做 ♪
♪ No, I don't think we should do this ♪
♪ 不 我不想浪费时间 ♪
♪ No, I don't want to give you no time ♪
♪ 不 我不想见你的妈妈 ♪
♪ And no, I don't want to meet your mama ♪
♪ 不 别在我的地盘上撒野 ♪
♪ Don't want you steppin' all over my grind ♪
♪ 我可不想多愁善感 ♪
♪ I don't want to get sentimental ♪
♪ 我不在乎你在想些什么 ♪
♪ I don't care what is on your mind ♪
♪ 天哪 宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh man, baby ♪
♪ 天哪 宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh man, baby ♪
这是你
That's you.
这只是这首歌♥的一种表达方式
There is one way to sing this song.
来吧
Do it.
♪ 这个家伙他正把头伸出窗外 ♪
♪ A bro's a man ho hanging out the window ♪
♪ 总是要参加一些演出 ♪
♪ Always puttin' on some kinda show ♪
♪ 但是如果他的屁♥股♥让我中意 ♪
♪ But if that bro booty looks fine to me ♪
♪ 我就要捏一捏他的屁屁 ♪
♪ I'm gonna pinch off some of that heinie ♪
哈
Ho!
怎么回事 你捏了我的屁♥股♥吗?
What was, did you just pinch my butt?
没有...
Nope nope nope,
我刚刚在挥手 然后我的手指不小心碰到了你的屁♥股♥
I was snapping, and then my finger, it hit your butt.
你在捏我的屁♥股♥
You pinched my butt.
不 不 不 我只是在挥手而已
No no no no, I was snapping.
没有 没有
No no no no.
没有 没有
No no no no no.
我刚刚撞到人了么?
Did I just hit someone?
好像是包裹在帐篷里的尸体之类的
It was like a body wrapped in a tent, or something.
不好了
Oh no.
那是个人吗?
Is that a person?
那是什么?
What is that?
这正常的吗?
Is that normal?
对于一个健康的成年大象来说可不正常
That's not normal for a healthy, grown elephant.
这么快就尸僵了么?
Does rigor mortis set in that quickly?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说我们撞到他之前他在干嘛?
What do you think he was doing before we hit him?
呆在那里 我去看看
Stay there, I'm gonna touch him.
不 不
No, no.
不要
No!
我勒个去?
What the hell?
天哪
My god.
谁会干这种事?
Who would do that?
这真是一团糟
That is messed up.
哦 天哪 我还以为我们撞死了吉恩·西蒙斯
Oh my god, I thought we killed Gene Simmons.
吉恩·西蒙斯 饱受争议的kiss乐队创立者 其风格古怪而大胆
不
No!
笨蛋
Suckers!
好吧 事已至此
Okay, so that happened.
是的
Yep.
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
所以我们叫不了警♥察♥ 去哪儿都有几英里远
So we can't call the cops and we are miles from anywhere.
真是不可理喻
This is unbelievable!
诸事不顺
Nothing's going right.
我刚刚从昏迷中醒来 我还以为
I wake up from a coma, and I have
会有好事发生在我头上
the possibilities of something good happening,
结果只有一件又一件的倒霉事
and it's just one thing after another.
糟透了
It sucks!
我就应该坐飞机过去的
You know, I should have just flown up there.
我还以为开车是个好主意
I thought driving would be a good idea,
这不过又是一场噩梦
and it's been nothing but a nightmare.
我头发被扯掉了
I had my hair torn off.
我的东西都在那辆车上 我的衣服都在那
My things are in that car, all my clothes.
我会错过我的会议的
I'm gonna miss my meeting.
我说 也许你就不该去那里
You know, maybe you weren't supposed to go up there.
据我所知 杰西卡好像是个很糟糕的人
From what I hear, Jessica sounds like a pretty awful person
她把你伤得很深
who hurt you really badly.
你为什么要和这样的人在一起呢?
Why would you want to be with somebody like that?
你值得拥有更好的
You deserve so much better.
拜托
Come on.
你呢?
What about you?
我?
Me?
是啊 就坐在那等你的“惊喜先生” 出现
Yeah, sittin' around waiting for Mr. Wonderful.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不确定他到底有多好
I'm not so sure he's so wonderful after all.
另外 这不是一回事
Besides, that's not the same thing.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你也值得更好的
You can do better than that jerk.
他背叛了你 这太愚蠢了
He bailed on you, and that's stupid.
你很漂亮 很聪明 很有趣
You're pretty, you're smart, you're funny.
你可以拥有任何你想要的人
You can have anyone you want.
你还要等那个混♥蛋♥多久?
How much longer are you gonna wait for that jerk, anyways?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
是的
Yeah.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
没有人停车
Nobody's stopping.
我们要在这里脱水而死
We're gonna die of dehydration out here.
你知道 昨天我叫你停车
You know, I told you to stop
让那个人搭个便车
and pick up a hitchhiker yesterday,
你说他可能是连环杀手
and you said he's probably a serial killer.
现在 他们也是这么想我们的
Now it's what they're thinking about us.
我们不是连环杀手啊
We're not serial killers.
是的 可能他也不是啊
Yeah, he probably wasn't either.
是的
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
你知道么 你看起来有点像个连环杀手
You know, you kind of look like a serial killer.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
哦 看 快挥挥手
Oh watch out, here we go.
快挥挥手
Here we go.
好啊
Yes.
你们好 你们需要搭车吗?
You guys okay, you need a ride?
是的 谢谢你 先生
电影精选列表