Here.
许个愿
Make a wish.
你许了什么?
What'd you wish for?
如果我告诉你 那就不会实现了
Now, if I tell you, it won't come true.
不都是这样的么?
Isn't this how this whole thing works?
好吧 那实现的时候你一定要告诉我
Well, be sure to tell me when it does.
哇 我刚刚好像有种似曾相识的感觉
Wow, I just had like major deja vu.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们走吧
Let's get going.
看起来像风暴要来了
Looks like a storm's coming.
你妹妹告诉我 你以前很喜欢冲浪
Your sister tells me you were quite the surfer in your day.
是的 它曾是我的全部
Yeah, it used to mean the world to me.
你知道 当你以正确的角度捕捉到合适的波浪时
You know when you catch the right wave at the right angle,
就像抓住了完美的时刻一样
it's like capturing the perfect moment in time.
如果某件事对我来说这么重要
If something meant that much to me,
我是不会为任何事情或任何人放弃它的
I wouldn't give it up for anything, or anyone.
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
人会变吗?
Do people change?
我想是有可能的 但是你需要真正的动力
I think it's possible, but you need true motivation.
比如说?
Like what?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
也许是爱情?
Maybe love?
看那个家伙
Look at that guy.
看到他滑到了那一边吗?
See him glide down the side of that?
是的
Yeah.
你就是无法击败它
You just can't beat it.
这很棒
It's beautiful.
你知道如果我去试试会怎样吗?
You know what would happen to me if I tried that?
好了 那咖啡又让我充满力量了
Okay, so that coffee gave me a second wind.
我说 你介意我放光碟吗?
Listen, do you mind if I pop in a CD?
我听的歌♥比较老
I'm old school.
没事 放吧
No, go ahead.
我知道这很傻 但是这首歌♥
I know this is dorky, but this song
对我来说真的很重要
really means a lot to me.
说的大概是两个分开的恋人
It's about two lovers who are separated,
但是当他们想到他们睡在一样的月光下时
but they find comfort knowing that they're sleeping
总能找到慰藉
underneath the same moon.
哦 我喜欢这个 就像我和杰西卡一样
Oh I like that, it's like me and Jessica.
-不 -不 什么?
- No! - No, what?
我是说 嗷 汤姆 我的头发被卡住了 真痛
I mean, ow, Tom, my hair's stuck, this really hurts!
让我看看
Let me see.
我试试打不打得开碟机
Let me try to open the CD.
靠
Shit!
我说 它被卡住了 我打不开
You know what, it's jammed, I can't, I can't.
汤姆 好痛
Tom this really hurts!
好吧 我找把刀或者剪刀
Okay, I have a knife or a pair of scissors.
汤姆 什么?
Tom, what?!
让我来吧
I got 'em!
什么?
What?!
不要为此讨厌我
Don't hate me for this!
不 不 不
No no no no no!
也没那么坏
It's not so bad.
我说
I mean...
汽车维修
好了 他们需要重置下计算机
Okay, so they're gonna reset the computer
然后给播放器理理发
and give the CD player a haircut.
我们大约还要一个小时才可以离开这里
We're gonna be outta here in about an hour.
好吧 希望他们的水平
Well, let's hope they do a better job
要比你对我做的好一些
than you did on mine.
天啊
Oh, God.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
好吧 听着 我当时 我真的不知道该怎么办了
Okay, look, I was, I didn't know what to do,
我当时慌了 好吗?
I panicked, okay?
你很难受 我不想
You were hurting, and I didn't want
播放器正扯着你的头皮 所以我不知道
the CD player to scalp you, so I didn't know.
但是你讨厌短发啊
But you hate short hair!
我是说 我讨厌短发
I mean, I hate short hair.
听着 我们离开的时候找家理发沙龙停下来
Listen, we'll stop at the salon on the way outta here,
我们修修头发 会看起来很好的
we'll get it fixed, it'll look fine.
你觉得如何 亲爱的?
What do you think, darlin'?
好短
It's short.
你呢 男朋友?
How about you, boyfriend?
你得看看啊
You've gotta look at it.
哦 我不是她的男朋友
Oh, I'm not her boyfriend.
我觉得很短
I think it looks short.
你看过《剪刀手爱德华》吗?”
You ever see "Edward Scissorhands?"
我要在这停一下
I'm gonna pull in here.
我需要洗个澡 你需要什么吗?
I need to use the bathroom, you need anything?
他们卖♥♥假发吗?
Do they sell wigs?
拜托 你看起来还不错啦
Come on, you look fine.
你好
Hi.
怎么样了?
How'd it go?
他求婚了么?
Did he propose yet?
不 目前为止简直是场灾难
No, so far it's been a disaster.
这辆汽车试图吃掉我的头发 然后
The car tried to eat my hair, and then
我在小镇的理发店里剪了个碗一样的发型
I got a bowl cut from a small-town chop shop.
什么?
What?
等下再给你说
I'll fill you in later.
这是什么噪音?
What's all the noise?
我现在正在去面试的路上
I'm on my way to an interview right now.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
哦 我的上帝
Oh my god!
一只老山羊把我给别了
Some old goat just cut me off.
我得挂了
I have to go!
好了 我要行动了
Okay, I'm on a mission.
记得穿那条黑色小礼服
Wear that little black dress, yeah.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
车开的真好 你个怪胎
Nice driving, weirdo!
你这么急是要去投胎么?
Where are you going in such a hurry?
抱歉 我不知道你急着是要去
I'm so sorry, I didn't know there was a sale
买♥♥伟哥
on Viagra today!
每次都很有效
That works every time.
有请下一位面试者
Next interview, please.
哦 这个看起来还可以
Oh, this looks cute.
恩 我的房♥间就在这边了
So, my room's down this way.
行吧
All right.
我想这间就是我的了
I think this is me.
哦 现在冲个凉感觉肯定会很好
Oh, a shower will feel so good right now.
嘿 看起来好像楼下有家
Hey, it looked like there was a pretty nice
很不错的餐厅 还有钢琴酒吧
restaurant downstairs, with a piano bar.
你想晚点去那里吃饭吗?
You want to go to dinner there later?
当然
Sure.
一个小时后我去那儿见你?
I'll meet you there in an hour?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
♪ 我们可以饮酒 我们可以歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Can we drink, can we sing ♪
♪ 往以太里走吧 ♪
♪ Further into the ether we go ♪
♪ 我们可以饮酒 我们可以歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Can we drink, can we sing ♪
♪ 往以太里走吧 ♪
♪ Further into the ether we go ♪
♪ 我们可以饮酒 我们可以歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Can we drink, can we sing ♪
♪ 往以太里走吧 ♪
♪ Further into the ether we go ♪
♪ 我们可以饮酒 我们可以歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Can we drink, can we sing ♪
♪ 往以太里走吧 ♪
♪ Further into the ether we go ♪
♪ 我走近了迷惑的夜 ♪
♪ I'm close to night's misleading ♪
♪ 还有我读过的旧报纸 ♪
♪ And old papers I've been reading ♪
♪ 偏见和撕裂 ♪
♪ Jaundiced and ripped ♪
♪ 还有需要 ♪
♪ And needing ♪
♪ 找到不令我无聊的东西 ♪
♪ To find something that fails to bore me ♪
♪ 当你不理我的时候 ♪
♪ While you ignore me ♪
♪ 因为我不想离开这个 ♪
♪ Cause I don't want to leave this ♪
哦 上帝啊
Oh my god.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry!
电影精选列表