twists he right eyebrow like.
三年级他和凯瑟·米斯特在一起时是这样
He did it with Cathy Meester in the third grade,
高一和考特尼·菲利普斯一起时也是
and he did it with Courtney Phillips in the 10th.
他和你一起也这样
He does it with you.
那和杰西卡呢?
What about with Jessica?
那眉毛都扭到脑袋后面去了
Jessica threat rears its head.
不 那只是我哥哥
No, that was just my brother
十分缺乏判断力的表现
showing a tremendous lack of judgment.
那可不是爱
That was not love.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 凯莉
Hey Kelly.
嗯?
Hmm?
这个看起来搭不搭?
This say boxes, or what?
完全可以
Totally.
我想我还是回去当服务员吧
I think I just need to go back to being a waitress.
你知道吗 我上次见到杰西卡时
You know, the last time I saw Jessica, she came
她和她的现任一起进了我们那家店 她就是为了那家伙抛弃了汤姆
into Applebottoms with that dude she dumped Tom for.
你不会相信我们对他们的凯撒沙拉做了些什么的
You wouldn't believe what we did to their Caesar salad.
哦 我正要进去呢
Oh, actually I was going in there.
你给我等着吧
You'll just have to wait.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't know there was
更衣室里也有自助餐台
a buffet line in the dressing room.
有些人真是不可理喻
Can you believe some people?
♪ 年轻有才 做些事情 ♪
♪ Young talent, doing some things ♪
♪ 我知道你从未听过 ♪
♪ That I know you haven't heard ♪
你 你在干吗
What are you, what are you--
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
谁啊?
Who is this?
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
接下来我们应该去内衣店了
We should head to an underwear store next.
你可真恶心
You're so gross.
你好?
Hello?
好的
Okay.
人事主管这边已经准备好见你了 米勒小姐
The HR Manager's ready to see you, Miss Miller.
喂?
Hello?
是的 是我
Yes, this is she.
什么?
What?
哦 上帝啊
Oh my god.
米勒太太么?
Mrs. Miller?
是的
Yes.
汤姆还好吗?
How's Tom?
我们坐下来吧
Why don't we all sit down?
我是霍莉 我是汤姆的妹妹
I'm Holly, I'm Tom's sister.
汤姆会好起来吗?
Is Tom gonna be okay?
这会儿还很难说
It's hard to say at this point.
他在事故中头部遭受了巨大的创伤
He sustained massive head trauma in the accident.
实际上 他还活着就已经是奇迹了
It's quite amazing that he's alive, actually.
他的左腿和几根肋骨都骨折了
He also broke his left leg, and several ribs.
他现在处于深度昏迷状态
He's in a deep coma right now.
接下来的48小时将至关重要
The next 48 hours will be crucial.
哦 我的天啊
Oh my God.
我们会尽力而为的 如果这样能宽慰到你们的话
We're doing everything we can, if that's any consolation.
我可以见他吗?
Can I see him?
你能承受得住么?
Do you feel up to it?
能
Yes.
“唯一能够比年轻的心更能体会快乐的
"The only thing more joyful than a young heart
是再次学会去爱的破碎的心”
is a broken one that learns to love again."
11个月后
嗨 威廉姆斯医生
Hi, Dr. Williams.
嗯
Yeah.
什么?
What?
什么
What!
早上好 进来吧
Good morning, come on in.
请坐下
Please sit down.
我得说 你们俩一定是
I had to tell you, you both must have been
祈祷的声音大到让上苍听到了
praying pretty loudly, because somebody heard you.
谁说世上没有奇迹呢?
Who says there's no such thing as a miracle?
我现在可以见我的丈夫吗?
Can I see my husband now?
好吧 现在我想向你介绍巴特勒医生
Well, right now I want to introduce you to Dr. Butler.
你好
Hi.
他是医院的精神病医生
He's the hospital staff psychiatrist.
精神科?
Psychiatrist?
是的
Yes.
首先 我想说我很高兴
First, let me say how happy I am
托马斯能重回你们二人的身边
that Thomas has come back to you two.
我丈夫怎么了 医生?
What's wrong with my husband, Doctor?
米勒太太 你丈夫深陷昏迷
Mrs. Miller, your husband was in a deep coma
已经差不多有一年了
for almost a year.
他的大脑没有受到损伤
The fact that he sustained no brain damage
运动功能也正常 这是非常不寻常的
or motor skills problems, is quite extraordinary.
但?
But?
但是还有一个问题
But there is an issue.
今天早上我和他谈了很长时间
I spoke with him for quite a while this morning.
基本上来说 他已经丧失了大约
Basically, he has lost all of his memories
这五年内的所有记忆
of approximately the last five years of his life.
五年啊 我靠
Five years, holy shit!
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 我能理解你的反应
It's okay, I understand your reaction.
这是永久的吗?
Is this permanent?
这是我的经验 威廉姆斯博士也可以证实
It's been my experience, and Dr. Williams can confirm,
这样的情况非常罕见
that cases like this are extremely rare.
随着时间的流逝 大多数患者会逐渐开始想起一些事情
Most patients slowly begin to remember things over time.
时间?
Time?
你是说我丈夫甚至都不认识我了么?
You're telling me my husband won't even recognize me?
不是现在
Not right now.
但是他可能会在某个时候 特别是在重新给他介绍
But he may at some point, especially as he is reintroduced
他最近生活片段的时候逐步想起自己的一些事情
to the newer aspects of his life over a gradual basis.
逐步吗?
Gradual?
我的提议有可能些不合常规
What I am proposing is somewhat unorthodox.
当然 最后还是你来决定
And of course, you ultimately can decide on
你想要如何处理这样的情况
what you want to do from here on out.
你的建议是什么?
What is it exactly that you're proposing?
我建议你重建他的生活
I am proposing that you set up his life,
至少从一开始 要和
at least initially, to as close as it was
五年前的情况基本一致
of what it used to be five years ago.
你知道 他刚刚遭受了巨大的创伤
You know, he just suffered a huge trauma,
现在就让他发现他有一个他不认识的妻子
and finding out he has a wife he doesn't know,
有着他不了解的生活
and he has a life he doesn't understand
可能造成的伤害会大于好处
could right now cause more damage than good.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
现在 什么也不要说
Right now, say nothing.
考虑下
Give it some thought.
你准备好见他了吗?
Are you ready to see him?
嘿汤姆 你感觉如何?
Hey Tom, how ya feeling?
嘿 医生
Hey, Doc.
嘿 妹妹
Hey, Sis.
嘿 瞌睡虫
Hey, sleepyhead.
过来
Get over here.
天哪
My God.
他们告诉我已经有一段时间了
They tell me it's been a while.
太长时间了
It was much too long.
你好 我认识你吗?
Hi, do I know you?
哦 这是
Oh, this is--
我叫凯莉
My name's Kelly.
我是你妹妹的好朋友
I'm a good friend of your sister's.
我们俩都很担心你
We've both been really worried about you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
你感觉如何 汤姆?
How you feelin', Tom?
我感觉好像昏迷了11个月
I feel like I've been in a coma for 11 months.
那都会过去的
That'll pass.
电影精选列表