Yes, thank you, sir.
你们在这里做什么?
What are you guys doing out here?
你们是徒步旅行者吗?
You guys hikers?
你们看起来不像是徒步旅行者啊
You don't look like hikers.
你们口渴吗?
Are you thirsty?
是的
Yes.
好吧 那里有两瓶水
Well, there's a couple of waters
如果需要的话 就在那里的座位下面
underneath the seat right there, if you want.
好的
Yes.
哦 太好了
Oh, that's good.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
别客气
You're welcome.
其实我们不是徒步旅行者
We're actually not hikers.
我们的车被偷了
We had our car stolen,
他们把我们困在了这里
and then they left us stranded.
听起来像本森兄弟们干的
That sounds just like the Benson brothers.
那些家伙 他们没事做了
Those guys, they run out of things to do,
他们很无聊
they get bored.
他们喂完了奶牛
They're all done tipping over cows,
整理完了农舍
and teepeeing farmhouses.
没事可做了 就想着去偷车兜风
They don't know what else to do but go for a little joyride.
那他们偷车是为了好玩吗?
So they steal cars for fun?
他们更像是借
More like they borrow 'em.
他们用一会
They take 'em for a little while,
就会把车放在某个地方
and then they just drop 'em off somewhere.
他们知道他们如果真的偷车的话
They know if they actually stole it,
警长会把他们关起来的
the sheriff would lock 'em up.
他们是用什么作弄的你们?
Which one did they get you guys with?
稻草人还是求救假人
The scarecrow, or the SOS dummy.
我不确定 我想是稻草人吧
I don't know, I think the scarecrow.
我猜是吧
I guess.
你们真幸运
You're so lucky.
求救假人上面可到处都涂满了狗屎
The SOS dummy, shit would have been splattered everywhere.
是的 那可真走运
Yeah, that is lucky.
那可真恶心
That's disgusting.
看
Look!
我们的车
There's our car.
是的
And it is!
是的 这就是他们的杰作
Yep, there it is, that's their work.
好了
Okay.
啊 钥匙在这里
Ah, keys are here.
好
Yes!
还能启动
It started.
东西都在这吗?
Everything's here?
是的 什么都在
Yeah, we got everything.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不用客气 没关系
You're welcome, no problem.
你们现在要小心了
You be careful now.
很高兴看到一对夫妇相处得这么好
It's really nice to see a married couple get along so well.
我想你们两个会继续保持下去的
I think you two will last.
你们结婚很久了吗?
Have you guys been married a long time?
太久了
Too long.
太久了
Too long.
真好笑
That's funny.
好吧听我说 我对我之前说的话感到非常抱歉
Okay look, I'm really sorry about the things I said earlier.
我太过分了 我不是那个意思
I was out of line, I didn't mean those things.
我只是很沮丧
I was just frustrated.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
对不起 我管你叫软柿子混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I called you a candy-assed jerkwad.
不 你没有那么叫我
No, you didn't call me that.
你只是叫我混♥蛋♥
You called me an asshole.
恩 对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我叫你狂暴的小丑
And I'm sorry I called you a raging buffoon.
但是 你也叫了我混♥蛋♥
But yeah, asshole.
哦 对哈
Oh yeah.
没错
Totally.
我们还是朋友吗
Friends?
最好的
Besties.
我是最好的贝蒂
I'm Besty Betty.
啊 天呐
Ah, jeez.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay, let's get outta here.
啊 什么?
Oh what?
我觉得我们有个胎没气了
I think we have a flat.
没气得厉害啊
A friggin' flat.
你能把后备箱弹起来吗?
Can you pop the trunk?
什么?
Huh?
不用担心 让专家来处理吧
Don't worry, let the expert handle it.
你在干什么?
What're you doin'?
好了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧 你能抓住这个圈吗?
All right, can you grab the donut?
甜甜圈很好吃啊
Donuts are tasty.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你还是坐在车里吧?
Why don't you go sit in the car?
我来吧
I got it.
你知道 这些地方应该有修车店吧
You know, I have a little bit of cell service here.
我可以打电♥话♥给美国车协
I could call AAA.
美国汽车协会(American Auto Association)美国一个为车主提供服务的组织
你不必这样做
You don't have to do this.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
我一会就能弄好
I'll have it done in no time.
女汉子啊
Manly thing.
嘿?
Hey?
嘿
Hey.
怎么
Yeah.
你之前做过这些吗?
You've done this before, yeah?
当你嫁给什么都不会的人时
Well, when you're married to a guy who isn't handy,
你就得自己会这些了
you kinda gotta learn these things.
嘿?
Hey?
看来我和他还有些共同之处
Looks like I have something in common with him.
我对机械也不太了解
I'm not much of a mechanic, myself.
哦 也许我可以找时间教教你
Oh, maybe I can teach you sometime.
嘿?
Hey?
我可以帮你打打下手
I just might take you up on that.
好的
Okay.
嘿 我在开玩笑 接着干吧
Hey, I'm just kiddin', go back to it.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我想我们可以上路了
I think we are in business.
嗯 我想你可能需要这个
Yeah, I think you might need this.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
好点没?
Better?
差不多吧
Kinda, yeah.
嘿 这很令人印象深刻
Hey, that was impressive.
是的 我父亲是个车迷
Yeah, my dad was a car nut.
我六岁的时候就学会了换机油
I learned how to do an oil change when I was six.
这很棒啊
That's pretty awesome.
杰西卡都不知道千斤顶是什么
Jessica has no idea what a jack is,
更不用说怎么用了
let alone knowing how to use one.
是的 也许我应该学学杰西卡
Yeah, well, maybe I should take a cue from Jessica.
她这样好像挺好的
Seems to be working for her.
我认为你也很不错
I think you're just fine as you are.
你也有自己的优点
Being you has its advantages.
嘿 你之前说我很漂亮
Hey, did you mean what you said earlier,
是认真的吗?
when you told me that I'm pretty?
不
Oh no!
是的 我是认真的
Yeah, I meant it.
嗯 我们走吧
Uh-huh, let's get outta here.
好的
Okay.
哦 又怎么了?
Oh, what is it now?
电影精选列表