怕什么?
Afraid of what?
我怕你是我的最后一个
I was afraid of you being my last.
我怕自己不能再和别人约会
I was afraid of not dating anybody else,
再也不能吻上别人
of not ever having that first kiss.
但是你嫁给了另一个人
But you married the other guy.
我当时年少无知
I was young and stupid.
现在我已经成熟了 我知道我想要什么
Now I'm mature and I know what I want.
愿你一切都好
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我可以借用一下卫生间吗?
Can I use your bathroom?
当然
Sure.
就在那边
It's right there.
走过走廊就行
Down the corridor.
还是有个人的
There's a chick.
只是 有点复杂
It's just, it's a little complicated.
这看起来就像我和我丈夫
This one actually looks exactly like the one
在爱尔兰度蜜月时见过的那口井
that my husband and I saw in Ireland on our honeymoon.
我希望你所有的愿望都能成真
I want all your wishes to come true.
凯莉 一直都是凯莉
Kelly, it's always been Kelly.
来啦
Coming.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你看上去很漂亮
Hey, you look amazing.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我刚刚在健身房♥运动 我想
I was just by the gym, and I thought
我要去看看我的姑娘
I'd stop by and see my girl.
现在不行 稍后我再打给你好吗?
You can't right now, can I please call you later?
我这里有点事情
I'm in the middle of some.
你为什么这样推我?
Why are you pushing me off like this?
你能离开吗
Can you please go?
我这里有点事
I'm in the middle of something here.
你稍后再打给我 好吗?
You can call me later, okay?
什么事啊
In the middle of something.
宝贝宝贝
Babe babe.
埃里克 你得走了 求你了
You need to go, Eric, please.
怎么回事?
What's, what's going on?
这是你丈夫吗?
Is this your husband?
不不不不 如果你不告诉他 那我来
No no no no, if you won't tell him, then I will.
埃里克 不要
Eric, please.
不是你想的这样
It's not what you think.
我和你的妻子恋爱了
Your wife and I are in love.
抱歉你从我这里得知这个消息
I'm sorry you have to hear it from me,
但是我厌倦了在你的背后乱搞
but I'm tired of screwing around behind your back.
不 我不是她的丈夫
No, I'm not her husband.
杰西卡 我以为你离婚了
Jessica, I thought you were divorced.
我可能夸大了一点
I might have exaggerated a bit.
那你到底是谁?
So who the hell are you?
一个准备离开的人而已
Someone who's just leaving.
汤姆 等等好吗?
Wait Tom, please?
拜托 对不起 我现在的生活真的很复杂
Please, I'm sorry, my life is really complicated right now.
我想向你解释的 我想补偿你的
I want to explain it to you, and I want to
因为我希望我们有一个新的开始
make it up to you, because I want us to have a fresh start.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不能
I can't.
我爱上了别人
I'm in love with someone else.
什么?
What?
你大老远跑来就是跟我说这个的?
And you had to come all the way here to tell me that?
我大老远跑来才意识到这一点
It took me coming here to realize that.
我还要感谢你
And I have you to thank for it.
祝你生活愉快 杰西卡
Have a good life, Jessica.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 你还在旧金山吗?
Hey, you still in San Francisco?
我在机场
Actually I'm at the airport.
我要登机回家了
I'm about to board a plane home.
杰西卡怎么样了?
How did things go with Jessica?
见面我再给你说
I'll tell you about it when I see you.
嘿 我们真的需要谈谈了
Hey, we really need to talk.
我明天坐飞机回去
I'm gonna take a flight out tomorrow.
你分手了么
You're breaking up.
圣地亚哥国际机场
好了 明天见
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
德鲁里巷 7905号♥ 凯莉
汤姆和凯莉的婚礼
我们来此与上帝一同见证并祝福
We are here in the presence of God to witness and bless
这对男女神圣的婚姻
the union of this man and woman in holy matrimony.
汤姆 你愿意凯莉做你的妻子吗?
Tom, will you have Kelly for your wife?
你愿意爱她和安慰她
Will you love and comfort and keep her,
抛弃其他所有人 并忠于她
forsaking all others, and remain true to her,
直到生离死别吗?
for as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
凯莉 你愿意让汤姆做你的丈夫吗?
Will you, Kelly, have Tom to be your husband?
你愿意爱他和安慰他
Will you love him, comfort and keep him,
抛弃所有其他人 忠于他
and forsaking all others, remain true to him,
直到生离死别吗?
as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
汤姆想说几句话
Tom has a few words he would like to say.
汤姆?
Tom?
我知道这有点令人惊讶
So, I know this is a bit of a surprise,
但是我写下了一些东西
but I wrote a few things down.
好吧 我知道我总是不善言辞
Okay, I know I'm not always great with words,
所以我真的很想确保我做对了
so I really wanted to make sure I got this right.
我想告诉你 对于所有认识你的人来说
I wanted to tell you what is obvious,
这也是显而易见的
to anyone that knows you.
你是我见过的最有爱心的人
You are the most caring, loving person I have ever met.
曾经很长一段时间 我放弃了爱情
For a very long time, I gave up on love.
我甚至觉得世界上没有爱的存在
I even gave up on the idea that love exists.
你 给了我再次梦想的能力
You, gave me the ability to dream again.
你让我知道 唯一能够
You showed me the only thing more joyful
比年轻的心更能体会快乐的
than a young heart, is a broken one
是再次学会去爱的破碎的心
that learns to love again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们之间怎么了?
What happened to us?
起初 医生说我最好
At first, the doctor said it would be best
慢慢跟你讲我们的婚姻
if we introduced our marriage slowly.
但是我太傻了
But stupid me.
我想看看我能不能让你
I wanted to see if I could make you
再一次爱上我
fall in love with me all over again.
为什么?
Why?
我们结婚时我怀孕了
I was pregnant when we got married.
我们失去了那个宝宝
We lost the baby.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是想看看你的爱是否真实
I just wanted to see if your love was real.
但
But...
我原本想告诉你
I wanted to tell you...
如果你真的爱杰西卡 想和她在一起
If you truly love Jessica, you want to be together,
那我也不会阻拦的
then I won't stand in the way.
我来这里是要告诉你我的愿望成真了
I came here to tell you my wish came true.
什么愿望?
What wish?
那天 在许愿井前面
That day, at the wishing well.
我希望在本周末结束之前
I wished that by the end of the week,
我会和一个我爱的女人
I would be with a woman that I loved
一起度过余生
for the rest of my life.
慢慢地 各个片段聚合起来
Slowly, the pieces are coming together.
就像拍照调焦一样
You know, like a picture coming into focus.
随着一切清晰起来 我看到的
And as it clears, I just, all I see...
都是你
Is you.
天啊
Oh, god.
我们还是夫妻吧?
We're still married, right?
是的
Yes.
好
Good.
这感觉就像初吻一样
That felt like a first kiss.
电影精选列表