今晚上这条路在封闭施工
The road's closed for construction at night.
我查了地图 走其他路的话
I checked the map, and it's like 100 miles
会多走100英里的
to go any other way.
我不知道 我想我们必须找到
I don't know, I guess we're gonna have to find
一个住的地方
a place to stay around here.
稻草人那件事花掉了我们好长时间
Our adventure with the scarecrow ate up a chunk of time.
我们要住在哪里?
Where are we gonna stay?
我已经有一段时间没有看到汽车旅馆之类的标志了
I haven't seen a sign for a motel or anything for a while.
我不知道 前不久我看到了一个营地的招牌
I don't know, I saw sign a while back for a campground,
你知道 木屋之类的东西
you know, log cabins and stuff.
我不知道 我们现在可能
I don't know, there probably aren't
也没有多少选择了
a lot of choices right now.
我说 我认为我们还是得去
I mean, I guess that's gonna have to do.
我饿极了
I'm actually really hungry.
我希望他们有吃的
I hope they have food.
我有点害怕露营地
I'm kind of scared of campgrounds.
好吧 实际上我怕熊
Well, bears, actually.
熊?
Bears?
好吧 现在这周围可能没有那么多熊
Well, there probably aren't many around right now,
它们有一整片森林可逛呢
they have the whole forest.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
注意 熊出没
大苏尔 熊爪露营地
我想我们来对地方了
So I think we're in the right spot.
是的 我也觉得
Yeah, I think so.
嘿 哥们 快进来
Hey buddy, come on in.
好吧 我进去看看
All right, gonna go on in.
祝好运
Good luck.
注意露营安全 此处有熊出没
请当心有熊出没 注意储存食品
你好吗?
How ya doin'?
我很好 我们正在寻找住宿的地方
I'm good, so we're looking for a place to stay,
还有食物?
maybe some food?
我们的餐厅刚关门
Our restaurant just closed,
但我跟你说 我还有一些墨西哥卷饼可以给你
but I tell you what, I got some burritos for you.
让我找找 在这里 你拿去吧
Let me find 'em, here, there you go.
几个油滋滋的卷饼
A couple of greasy burritos.
听起来还不错 是的
Sounds good, yeah.
木屋都已经客满了 但我还有一个帐篷
Cabins are all full, but I got a tent.
这可是个蜜月套房♥
It's a honeymoon suite.
而且非常好 位于情人小路
And it's really nice, it's up here in Lover's Lane.
有一张单人床
It's got a single bed.
还有蓬松的枕头
It's got fluffy pillows.
漂亮的蓬松毯子 非常舒适
Nice, fluffy blankets, that are really nice and cozy.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
我们还会提供一些特别的东西
We'll even throw in something really even special.
英雄体验卷
The hero package.
没错
Oh yeah.
好吧 英雄体验劵是什么?
Okay what's the hero package?
好吧 我告诉你 这个英雄体验卷啊
Well, let me tell you, the hero package,
你准备好了吗?
you ready for this?
英雄体验卷?
That hero package, all right?
你让她也准备好
You get her all ready to go.
我是说你看看她 多漂亮 对吧
I mean look at her, how pretty she is, all right.
你让她舒舒服服的待在里面 好吧
You get her all nice and cozy and comfortable, all right,
我在外面 我假扮成熊
and I'll be outside and I'll be the bear.
你看到这些标志了吗? 叫你们当心熊
Okay, you see all the signs, beware of the bear?
是的
Yeah.
我会充当熊
Well, I'll be the bear
我会在外面弄出沙沙的声音
and I'll get everything all rustled,
我会弄出声响
and I'll make the noises, and everything.
听到这些 你就来出来
When you hear that, you come on outside.
然后当你出来的时候
And then when you come outside,
你看到我 我就会离开
and you see me, I'll take off.
你转身回去 就成了男子汉
You turn around and go back in, be the big stud,
大英雄
and be the hero.
真的吗 这有用吗?
Really, does that work?
哦是的
Oh yeah.
是的 每次都有用 你看看她
Oh yeah, every time, look at her.
她准备好了
She's ready.
她想要你
She wants you.
好的 你只要这样做就行了
Okay, you just, you gotta do this.
你知道 不用了
You know it's okay.
我告诉你 你需要这样做
Let me tell you, you need to do this,
这是英雄体验卷 你会成为英雄的
this is the hero package, you're a hero.
看她
Look at her.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
她喜欢你 她很漂亮
She likes you, she's a pretty thing.
我知道你的好意
I see where you're coming from,
没关系 但你不必这样做
but it's okay, you don't have to do it.
好的 你需要考虑一下
Okay, you need to think about it.
没关系 我还是就吃墨西哥卷饼吧
That's all right, I'm gonna take the burritos.
好吧 祝你晚安
All right, well, you have a good night.
好的
Yeah.
我要走了 谢谢你所做的一切
I'm gonna go, and thank you for everything.
没问题 好吧 好的
You got it, all right, all right.
注意安全喔
Be safe out there.
- 谢谢 -小心熊
- Thank you. - Watch out for them bears.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
好了
All right.
好吧 我想我们安排妥当了
Okay, so I think we're all set.
有趣的家伙
Interesting guy.
又是他
Him.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey darlin'.
你好啊
Hi.
刚刚我过来的时候
Didn't I just see you lookin' at my legs
你不是看到我了吗?
as I was coming up here?
噢 开个玩笑
Aww, just teasin'.
啊 我只想确保你们的安全
Naw, I just want to make sure you guys are safe,
你知道 它们可都是熊
and you know, from all them bears.
我们这些人都在前线
You know, we're all on the front lines
照顾这里的每个人 所有的平民
taking care of everybody here, you civilians,
而且你知道 这可不是容易的差事
and you know, it's not an easy job.
你不就是个护林员吗?
Aren't you just a park ranger?
唉 政♥府♥人员
Well, government official.
算是吧
Whatever.
海豹突击队 海军陆战队
You know, the Navy Seals, Marines,
都找我去给他们训练
they come to me for training.
所以 你必须明白
So, you know, you gotta just understand
这里是另一种生活
that it's a different life out here, you know.
但是 嘿 吻一个怎么样?
But hey, how about a kiss?
哦 不 我只是在开玩笑 又把你骗到了
Oh, nah, just kiddin', got you again.
嘿 如果这个人干得不好的话
Hey, if this guy's not doin' his job,
你知道在哪可以找到我
you know where to find me.
如果他不给你那啥 你懂的
If he ain't givin' you the you-know-what,
你就来敲我小屋的门 我会照顾你的
then you come knock on my cabin, I'll take care of you.
希望你们今晚安全
You guys have a safe night.
保重 辣妹
Take care, spunky.
还你懂的?
The you-know-what?
还辣妹
Spunky!
这家伙简直不可理喻
Can you believe this guy?
真是个疯子
What a nut!
我简直不敢相信他在我面前
I can't believe he was hittin' on you
对你打情骂俏
right in front of me.
哦 我不知道 我觉得他还有点可爱
Oh I don't know, I think he'd kinda cute.
我确实喜欢挺穿制♥服♥的男人的
I do love a man in uniform.
你变♥态♥吧
You're sick.
变♥态♥ 变♥态♥ 变♥态♥
Sick sick sick sick.
天哪 这些墨西哥卷饼太棒了
God, those burritos were so good.
我饿死了
I was starving.
你知道 那些墨西哥卷饼可能是
You know, those burritos might be
电影精选列表