I mean it.
啊 没什么啦
Ah, it was nothing.
不 这很有意义
No, it was something.
- 嘿 你猜怎么着? -嗯?
- Hey, guess what? - Hmm?
斯科特要向谢丽尔求婚了
Scott's gonna ask Cheryl to marry him.
终于
Finally!
他什么时候行动?
When is he gonna pop the question?
星期五晚上
Friday night.
他还要我做伴郎
He also asked me to be the best man.
他说 我能像现在这么开心
He said, if I can be this happy,
那一定是结了婚的原因
then there must be something about this marriage thing.
真好
That's so sweet.
你是么?
Are you?
我是什么?
Am I what?
开心吗?
Happy?
我很幸福
I am very happy.
你为什么要问呢?
Why do you ask?
我知道杰西卡的事还是让我很不安
I know the whole Jessica thing still freaks me out.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a very long time ago.
而且你甚至从未见过她
And you never even met her.
但是你爱过她
But you loved her.
你打算要向她求婚
You were going to ask her to marry you.
你以前从没爱上过一个人吗?
You never loved someone before?
所以你和她相爱吗?
So you were in love?
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
我本来以为有
I thought I was.
但是当我遇见你时 我意识到那些都不是真爱
But when I met you, I realized none of it was really love.
看 在人生的不同时刻
Look, we're different people,
我们也是不同的人
at different points in our lives.
我最喜欢的是现在的我
The person I am now is the person I like the most.
这能回答你的问题了吗?
Does that answer your question?
好吧
Yes.
你知道你是我最后的一个男朋友么?
You know you were my final guy?
好吧 那挺好的
Well, that's good.
毕竟你嫁给我了啊
You married me, so.
不 我是说我已经放弃了约会
No, I mean I had given up on the whole dating thing.
太多的心痛
Too many heartaches.
太多的混♥蛋♥
Too many jerks.
你知道吗?在你妹妹撮合我们之前
You know I didn't date for a year
我有一年都没有约过会了
before your sister set us up?
我当时完全没有兴趣
I was so not interested.
但是你知道你妹妹的
But you know your sister.
她不会让我拒绝的
She wouldn't take no.
我们第一次约会时
When I went on our first date,
我就想 这是我最后的约会了
in my mind, it was my final date.
我有一个主意
I've got an idea.
我们来看视频吧
Let's watch the video.
不会是婚礼视频吧
Not the wedding video.
又来
Again.
是的 婚礼视频
Yes, the wedding video.
我保证 只看宣誓的那一部分
Just the vow part, I promise.
激动人心
Exciting.
我保证这次我不会那么激动
I promise I won't tear up this time.
开始了
Here we go.
汤姆有几句话要说
Tom has a few words he would like to say.
汤姆?
Tom?
我知道这有点令人惊讶
So, I know this is a bit of a surprise,
但是我写下了一些东西
but I wrote a few things down.
好吧 我知道我有点不善言辞
Okay, I know I'm not always great with words,
所以我真的很想确保我准备好了
so I really wanted to make sure I got this right.
我想告诉你 对于认识你的人来说
I wanted to tell you what is obvious,
这也是显而易见的
to anyone that knows you.
你是我见过的最有爱心的人
You are the most caring, loving person I have ever met.
曾经有很长一段时间 我放弃了爱情
For a very long time, I gave up on love,
甚至不相信这个世界上有爱的存在
and then even gave up on the idea that love exists.
啊 我还是不敢相信我们竟然给那个摄影师付了钱
Ah, I still can't believe we paid that videographer.
刚到精彩部分 他的电池就没电了
His battery dies right when I'm starting to get good.
说完吧
Finish it.
说完什么?
Finish what?
来吧?
Please?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你记得的 求你啦
You remember, please?
好吧
Okay.
确定吗?
Sure?
好的 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
你教我重新学会了梦想 或者说你让我
You taught me to dream again, or you made me
相信我自己可以再次拥有梦想
believe I could dream again.
你让我知道了唯一能够比年轻的心更能体会快乐的
You showed me the only thing more joyful than a young heart
是再次学会去爱的破碎的心
is a broken heart learning to love again.
啊 你说了你不会哭的
Ah, you said you weren't gonna tear up.
你还说你不记得了的
You said you didn't remember.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我感觉米勒这姓氏也太普通了
I feel like Miller's such a basic last name.
我知道 但我觉得你应该更酷一点
I know but I feel like you need it to be something cool,
比如给孩子起名叫罗杰
like if you named the baby to be something like, like Roger.
不要
No.
为什么?
Why?
我认为那很酷啊
I think that would be cool.
那和米勒一样普通
That's just as basic as Miller.
我可不觉得
I don't know if that's true.
我觉得这名字挺酷的
I think that's kind of a cool name.
罗杰
Roger.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的很喜欢罗杰这个名字
I'm really into this guy named Roger.
亨利怎么样?
What if it's like, Henry?
欢迎光临
Welcome in.
欢迎光临
Welcome in.
比兹纳兹
BizNaz.
你需要的任何衣服 任何你想要的
All the clothes you need, anything you want, okay.
任何你想要的
Anything you want.
我要把这些放到后面
I'm gonna take this in the back.
如果你需要我 吼一声就可以
You holler out if you need me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 霍尔斯 这个怎么样?
Hey Holls, what about this?
不 我想我需要穿裙子
No, I think I need to go skirt,
这个公♥司♥比较正式
this place is V corporate.
我听你说这个公♥司♥是造箱子的?
I thought you said they make boxes?
给其他公♥司♥造箱子的
For corporations.
凯尔
Kell.
我有没有提到过我有多讨厌面试?
Did I mention how much I hate this whole interview thing?
你是说五分钟前
You mean other than five minutes ago,
还是十分钟前?
and five minutes before that?
除此之外 没有了
Other than that, no.
你什么时候可以把这些剪掉?
When are you gonna cut all of this off?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
我只是把这两边修了下 汤姆就不干了
Tom has a stroke when I get the split ends trimmed.
那你们的周年纪念日过的怎么样?
So how was the whole anniversary thing?
很不错
It was sweet.
什么?
What?
好吧 你知道我一直想知道
Well you know I'll always wonder if Tom
如果我不是怀孕了的话 汤姆会同意和我结婚么
would have committed to me if I didn't get pregnant.
相信我 我的哥哥 我的哥哥他爱你
Trust me, my brother, my brother loves you.
你怎么这么肯定?
What makes you so sure?
你懂的
You know.
他的眉毛表明了
The eyebrow thing.
什么?
What?
每当我哥哥真正爱一个人时
Whenever my brother really loves someone,
他会笑得很傻 他就像
he does this goofy grin, and he like,
像这样扭曲他的右眉
电影精选列表