片名:一样的月光
孩子 你划得真不错
That was a sweet ride, son.
专业的吗?
You a pro?
没有啦 我是业余的
Naw man, just a seasoned amateur.
除了开始的那一趟 后面可都是精彩的速降啊
Well after that ride, it's all downhill from here.
相信我
Believe me man, it's nothing
和我今晚上要做的比起来 这不算什么
compared to what I've got planned later on today.
五年后
你怎么样 老兄?
What's up man?
你好吗?
How you doin'?
我挺好的 你呢?
I'm good, how about you?
为什么拉着个脸?
Why the long face?
我不知道 我还在希望那个广♥告♥公♥司♥
I don't know man, I was hoping that ad agency
会给我个工作合同
was gonna make me an offer.
但是 今天已经是最后一天了
Instead, today was my last day.
请来杯啤酒
Get a beer, please?
好吧 我说 你会振作起来的
Well I mean, you'll land on your feet.
你总能这样
You always do.
我知道 我只不过想安定下来
I know man, I just, I want to be settled, you know?
你已经安定下来了呀
Yeah, well you're settled where it counts.
凯莉是你经历过的最美好的事了吧
Kelly's the best thing that has ever happened to you.
当然啦 兄弟
Amen to that, brother.
看一下这个
Check this out.
什么?
Oh what?
好吧 你觉得如何呢?
Okay, what do you think?
我不想拒绝你 但我已经结婚了
I hate to break it to you but, I'm already spoken for,
所以我很抱歉
so I'm sorry.
这是给谢丽尔的 你个笨蛋
It's for Cheryl, dumbass.
我今晚要向她求婚
I'm gonna ask her to marry me tonight.
太好了 斯科特
That's awesome, Scott.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么花了这么长的时间?
What took so long?
我还要感谢你
I have you to thank for it.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
我从没想过你能过了这个坎
I never really thought that you were gonna get over
你和杰西卡之间的事情
what happened with you and Jessica.
你和凯莉让我看到了
And you and Kelly are showing me
婚姻什么的还是有些好处的
that there's something to this whole marriage thing.
我们只结婚了六个月
We've only been married for six months,
现在还不要高兴得太早
now let's not get ahead of ourselves.
是的 但是我看到了你的改变
Yeah, but you're a changed person.
我们已经认识很久了
We've been friends for a long time,
而且我从未见你如此高兴过
and I don't think I've ever seen you this happy before.
我是说 你已经转变了
I mean, you've transformed.
你知道 没有凯莉的话 我没法想象我的生活会怎样
You know, I couldn't imagine my life without Kelly.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
嘿 你也没必要这样啊
Hey, you don't have to.
那就是婚姻的意义啊
That's what marriage is all about.
嘿 你们俩
Hey, you guys.
我还没听说过有人会在酒吧里面求婚的呢
I don't think anybody's ever proposed in this bar before.
但是我只想说你做到了
But I just want to say that you did,
而且我也在你求婚的时候
and I am just so honored to have been here
-很荣幸地见证了 -走开 兰迪
- when you did that. - Get goin', Randy.
就应该这样
Well that's just the way it is.
走
Get...
听我说 年轻人
Listen to me, young man.
我听说你说你没有工作了
I heard you say that you're not working anymore,
但是你现在只需要一位好男人的爱
but all you need is the love of a good man,
那样就够了
and that is what you have.
兰迪
Randy.
我给你说 兰迪
I'm tellin' you what, Randy.
够了
Enough's enough.
回你的宝座去吧
Now get back to your throne.
到那儿去 你的宝座
Get over there to your throne.
每周都是这样
Same thing every week.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
如果我知道的话 我会亲吻新娘的
Well, I would kiss the bride if I knew--
-快走 -好的
- Get going! - Sure.
一会儿再见
We'll see you later.
行
All right.
好吧 我们会给你送杯啤酒
All right, we'll send you a beer.
老兄 给那个家伙杯啤酒 天呐
Get that guy a beer, jeez.
- 嗨宝贝 - 嘿 你好吗?
- Hey baby. - Hey, how are you?
我们先到客厅吧
No, we're just gonna go into the living room.
坐
Take a seat.
怎么样?
So?
不行
No go.
他们现在还不能确定那个职位
Yeah, they can't fill that spot
至少还需要三个月
for at least another three months.
我不知道 谁会知道
I don't know, who would have known
得到一个撰稿人的职位
getting a staff copywriter position
都这么难
would have been so difficult.
那还是有希望的啰
So, there's hope.
我猜是吧
I guess.
我星期一要回临时机构去
I gotta go back Monday to the temp agency,
我得找点事做
and I have get something.
你知道 我们没有工资的话撑不过三个月的
You know, we can't go three months without a paycheck.
你和你妹妹这一段都不太顺啊
You and your sister are not having an easy time of it.
这肯定是双胞胎之间的感应吧
Must be the whole twin connection thing.
霍莉的下一次面试在什么时候?
When is Holly's next interview?
星期三
Wednesday.
我明天会和她去逛街
I'm going shopping with her tomorrow
帮她挑点适合面试的衣服
to help pick out a suit for the interview.
有什么东西闻起来很香啊
Well, something smells good.
晚餐吃什么?
What's for dinner?
这是个惊喜
Uh-uh-uh, it's a surprise.
你就在这里等吧 准备好后 我会叫你
You wait here, and I'll call you when it's ready.
好吧 我先尝尝这些小家伙吧
Okay, I'm gonna sample these little guys.
收起来
Put those away!
你是认真的吗?
You're serious?
是的
Oh yeah.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
婚礼上的歌♥
The wedding song.
这顿晚餐一定会很丰盛
Mm-hmm, it's gonna be a good dinner.
天啊
Oh man.
好的
Okay.
纪念日快乐
这不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
也不是你的生日
It's not your birthday.
这更不是我们的周年纪念日
It's not our anniversary.
发生了什么事?
What's goin' on?
如果你还没有找到工作
If you didn't get the offer,
我需要找个理由来庆祝下
I needed a reason to celebrate.
我们刚好在六个月前的今天结婚
We were married exactly six months ago, today.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
我不觉得会有人
Now I don't think they make cards
为这种纪念日制♥作♥贺卡的
for these sort of occasions, so.
这个给你
Then here you go.
这是什么?
What is this?
我希望你所有的愿望都能成真
I want all your wishes to come true.
天哪 它们已经成真了
Gosh, they have.
我感觉我就像个混♥蛋♥ 因为我都不能
And I feel like a real jerk because I can't even
和你分享我的巧克力 它们里面有花生
share my chocolates with you because there's peanuts in 'em.
而且我还吻了你
And I kissed you.
快把这些弄走
Get those out of here.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
吃饭吧
Let's eat.
好
Yeah.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
亲爱的 今晚谢谢你
Honey, thanks for tonight.
我是认真的
电影精选列表