- 我很抱歉 - 我的裙子
- I am so sorry. - My dress!
- 我的裙子 - 哦 我的上帝
- My dress. - Oh my god.
小姐 我该怎么做?
What can I do, miss?
你穿这个很好看
Well, you wear that well.
哦 真是场灾难
Oh, what a disaster!
我能做什么?
What can I do?
有什么我可以做的吗?
Is there anything I can do?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我要回我的房♥间
I'm just gonna go to my room.
不 不 不 听着
No no no no, listen.
去换一套 我在这里等你
Go change, meet me back here.
能有多糟呢?
How much worse can it get?
对不起
I'm sorry.
汤姆
Tom.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么?
For what?
为这一切
For everything.
我觉得我跟你一起来
I feel like me coming along on this trip
这主意真是糟透了
was a terrible idea.
别说了
Stop.
实际上 我和你在一起很开心
Actually, I've had a lot of fun with you.
现在你面前是一个昏迷了11个月的家伙
You're looking at a guy who's been in a coma for 11 months.
我是说
I mean.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
实际上 是我让他唱这个的
Actually, I told him to play it.
♪ 当日子艰难时 ♪
♪ When times get hard ♪
♪ 我会告诉自己 ♪
♪ I try to tell myself ♪
♪ 这都没什么 ♪
♪ That your not that far ♪
♪ 毕竟 ♪
♪ After all, after all ♪
♪ 我的心还在跳动 ♪
♪ My heart's still beating ♪
我们来跳舞吧
Let's dance.
现在?
Right now?
当然了 为什么不呢?
Sure, why not?
♪ 不用担心距离 ♪
♪ Don't you worry about the distance ♪
♪ 请不要抗拒 ♪
♪ Please don't give this no resistance ♪
我知道还在下雨
It's rainy, I know.
是的 而且我还留着短发
Yeah, my hair's short.
需要一些适应时间
It's gonna take some getting used to.
我认为它看起来非常好
I think it looks really good.
虽然我不喜欢短发 但你短发很好看
Not a fan of short hair, but it works for you.
♪ 此夜眠于一样的月光下 ♪
♪ Sleeping under the same moon tonight ♪
所以 你和杰西卡谈过了吗?
So, have you talked to Jessica?
谁?
Who?
你知道的 杰西卡?
You know, Jessica?
♪ 看着这 ♪
♪ Looking at the ♪
我给她留言了
I left her a message.
♪ 一样的蓝天♪
♪ Same blue sky ♪
♪ 因为这本该发生 ♪
♪ 'Cause if it's supposed to happen ♪
♪ 宝贝 它会发生的 ♪
♪ Baby, it'll happen ♪
♪ 会发生的 给它点时间 ♪
♪ It'll happen, just give it time ♪
♪ 我知道我们会 ♪
♪ And I realize that we'll be ♪
♪ 此夜眠于一样的月光下 ♪
♪ Sleeping under the same moon tonight ♪
♪ 就像我在海滩边 ♪
♪ It's like I went to the beach ♪
♪ 悠闲地游泳 ♪
♪ Went for a swim, leisurely ♪
♪ 突然我的头很昏 ♪
♪ And suddenly my head is so deep ♪
你舞跳的很好
You're a good dancer.
♪ 我仿佛淹没在水中 ♪
♪ My head is under ♪
我觉得我们以前好像在这首歌♥下跳过舞
I feel like we've danced to this song before.
是啊 经常有人这样跟我说
Yeah, I get that a lot.
♪ 但是没人能帮我 ♪
♪ But no one can help me ♪
♪ 让我意识到我爱的如此深沉 ♪
♪ Makes me realize that something I love so much ♪
♪ 可能会很危险 ♪
♪ Could be so dangerous ♪
♪ 我的心仍在跳动 ♪
♪ My heart is pounding ♪
♪ 但我没有被淹没 ♪
♪ But I'm not drowning ♪
♪ 我会坐着耐心等待 因为 ♪
♪ I'll sit and wait patiently, because ♪
♪ 然后我意识到我们 ♪
♪ Then I realize that we'll be ♪
♪ 此夜会眠于一样的月光下 ♪
♪ Sleeping under the same moon tonight ♪
♪ 太阳会升起 我们会 ♪
♪ The sun will rise, and we'll be ♪
♪ 望着同一片蓝天 ♪
♪ Looking at the same blue sky ♪
♪ 因为这本该发生 ♪
♪ 'Cause if it's supposed to happen ♪
♪ 宝贝 它会发生 它会发生 ♪
♪ Baby it'll happen, it'll happen ♪
♪ 给它一点时间 ♪
♪ Just give it time ♪
♪ 然后我意识到我们 ♪
♪ Then I realize that we'll be ♪
♪ 此夜会眠于一样的月光下 ♪
♪ Sleeping under the same moon tonight ♪
和你在一起
Something about being with you
我感觉很舒服
makes me feel very comfortable.
这是件好事儿吗?
Is that a good thing?
这是件非常好的事
It's a very good thing.
谢谢你和我跳舞 托马斯·米勒
Thank you for the dance, Thomas Miller.
我们该去避避雨了
We should get out of this rain.
♪ 在水上漂流着 ♪
♪ Been treading water ♪
♪ 没人和我一起 ♪
♪ And no one came ♪
♪ 陆地已经如此遥远 ♪
♪ The land, so far away ♪
♪ 我的视野 ♪
♪ And my horizon ♪
♪ 变得越来越昏黄 ♪
♪ Is rising chrome ♪
♪ 这一天 太过漫长 ♪
♪ This day, so overgrown ♪
我希望你所有的愿望都能成真
I want all your wishes to come true.
♪ 远远地离去 ♪
♪ Stay away ♪
亲爱的来宾 我们来此
Dearly beloved, we are here in the presence
与上帝一同见证并祝福
of God to witness and bless the union
这对男女神圣的婚姻
of this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
汤姆 你愿意娶凯莉为你的妻子吗?
Will you, Tom, have Kelly for your wife?
好吧
Okay.
我能跟你一起吗?
Okay if I join you?
当然
Sure.
你怎么醒了?
Why are you awake?
我醒来时 发现月光从窗帘上射了进来
I woke up, light was beaming through the curtains.
想起来把它拉上
Got up to adjust 'em.
看见你在这里
Saw you out here.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜还好吧
I guess.
我能为你做什么吗?
Anything I can do?
我说 我知道你可能并不真正了解我
I mean, I know you don't really know me,
但是 如果你说出来会有帮助的话 我愿意洗耳恭听
but if it helps to talk about it, I'm all ears.
我无法入睡
I couldn't fall asleep.
很多想法 很多紧张的情绪
I've got a lot on my mind.
充斥着我的内心
Got a lot of nervous energy.
我只是很伤心
I'm just sad.
我真的很想念我的丈夫 我不知道
I really miss my husband, and I don't know
他会不会回来
if he's ever gonna come back.
我甚至没有对他说再见
I never even got to say goodbye.
我只是 我希望那些都从未发生
I just, I wish things could have been different.
我觉得好像我辜负了他
I feel like I failed him.
我们本来要有个孩子的 但我流产了
We were gonna have a baby, and I lost it.
我们结婚时我怀孕了
I was pregnant when we got married,
我一直想知道他娶我
and I always wondered if he would have married me
是不是因为有了孩子的缘故
if it weren't for the baby.
我真的很孤单
I just feel really alone.
每当我害怕或沮丧时
Whenever I was afraid, or upset,
他会用他的胳膊环抱住我
he would cover me up and wrap his arms around me,
告诉我一切都会好起来的
and tell me that everything's gonna be okay.
嘿 一切都会好起来的
Hey, everything is gonna be okay.
嘿 你准备好了吗?
Hey, you ready?
是的
Yeah.
这里好漂亮啊 你不觉得吗?
It's so beautiful, don't you think?
是的 我也觉得
Yeah, I do.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的 我准备好了 走吧
Yeah, I'm ready, let's go.
你想开车吗?
You wanna drive?
电影精选列表