它都会带你回想到那个时候
it just brought you back to that time.
我再也没有见过她或听到过她的消息吗?
And I've never seen or heard from her again?
没有
Nope.
最近这五年来我在做什么?
What have I been doing the last five years?
我没有遇到过谁么?
I didn't meet anyone else, or?
还是有个人的
There's a chick.
只不过情况有点复杂
It's just, it's a little complicated.
嘿 如果我和她有一段关系的话我会一点印象都没有么
Hey, I wouldn't know her if I tripped over her.
你看你自己现在拄着个拐杖就明白了啊
The way you're walking you just might.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 老哥
Sorry bro.
没事
Yeah, I know.
你还把锁给换了么
So what'd you do, change the locks, or what?
欢迎回家
好吧
Okay.
我是最好的妹妹吧
I'm the best sister alive.
是的 你是
Yes, yes you are.
我们一直住在一起
I still think it's crazy that we
我还是觉得很不可思议
lived together all this time.
是啊 你还没习惯么
Yeah, yeah, don't get used to it.
在你能自己养活自己以来 你都在这里啊
As soon as you're on your own two feet, you're outta here.
我吗?
Me?
我已经习惯一个人住这儿了
I got used to living here alone,
你走了差不多一年 真是太棒了
you were gone for almost a year, it was awesome.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我很开心你还活着
I'm happy you're alive.
这是什么时候?
When was this?
我来吧
I'll get it.
嗨 汤姆
Hi, Tom.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
嗨 贝蒂
Hi Betty.
是凯莉
It's Kelly.
不好意思 凯莉
I'm sorry, Kelly.
我的记忆有点问题
I have a tough time remembering that.
嗨
Hi!
嘿 进来吧
Hey, come on in.
我得躺下休息会
So I'm gonna go lay down for a bit.
我有点困了 而且我好久
I'm tired, and I haven't got to sleep
都没有在自己的床上睡过了
in my own bed forever, so.
你不想一起去吃午饭吗?
You don't wanna come out to lunch?
这次就不了
Naw, not this time.
你们玩的开心
You guys have a good time.
我开始感觉很不舒服了
I'm starting to fell really uncomfortable about all this.
也许我们应该 应该直接告诉他
Maybe we should, maybe we should just tell him.
你知道吗 现在的情况
You know, I've had a complete revelation
给我有所启发
about this whole situation.
我一直在想如果当初不是我怀孕了的话
I've always wondered if Tom would have committed to me
汤姆会不会同意结婚
if I hadn't gotten pregnant,
现在我有机会找到这个答案了
and now's my chance to find out.
怎么弄呢?
How, exactly?
我和他重新开始
It's a clean slate.
我要让他再次爱上我再向我求婚
I just get him to fall in love with me and propose.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
天啦
Oh my god.
给我几个月 好么
Just give it a few months, please?
就算为了我?
For me?
两个月 我给你两个月
Two, I'll give you two months,
然后我会把所有的一切都告诉他
and then I'm spilling the beans.
你知道的 我花了四个月
You know, it took him four months
才说服他买♥♥下那辆道奇拓远者
to commit to getting that Dodge Durango.
我比你漂亮
I'm prettier.
我还说那可以跑得更远
It gets better mileage.
♫ 对啦 ♫
♫ Hit it ♫
♫ 我说的就是这样 ♫
♫ That's what I'm talkin' about ♫
♫ 等等 ♫
♫ Wait ♫
♫ 好吧 我们从头开始 ♫
♫ Okay now, from the beginning ♫
三次三中
嘿 妹妹
Hey, sis.
又在一个回合内完成了
Completes another three up,
三上三下
three down inning.
你和贝蒂做了多久的朋友了?
So, how long have you and Betty been friends?
她叫凯莉.
It's Kelly.
好像 有四年了吧?
Like, four years?
我们在工作中认识的 我们很投缘
We met each other at work, and we just really hit it off.
怎么了?
Why?
你是不是喜欢她?
Do you, do you like her?
她很好 但不是我喜欢的类型
She's nice, but not my type.
说到我喜欢的类型 猜猜我今天和谁说话了?
Speaking of my type, guess who I spoke with today?
别说是杰西卡
Do not say Jessica.
是的
Yeah.
哦 天哪 杀了我吧
Oh my god, I'm gonna kill myself.
我在网上找到了她的电♥话♥ 我们聊了
I found her number online, and we spoke
大概三个小时
for like, three hours.
她已经离婚七个月了
She's been divorced for seven months,
而且她说如果我去看她的话她会很开心的
and said she would love if I came up and visited her.
为什么 这是什么意思?
Why, what does this mean?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
我下周就去她那里看她
I'm gonna go up there and see her next week,
我们会知道的
and we'll see.
你真的认为这是个好主意吗?
Do you really think that this is a good idea?
是的 我觉得我需要这样做
Yeah, I feel like I need to do this.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
汤姆 她可伤过你的心
She broke your heart, Tom!
说真的 你有三年都没再踏出这所房♥子一步
Seriously, you did not leave the house for three years.
你甚至放弃了冲浪 老天爷啊
You gave up surfing, for God's sake.
我明白你的意思 好吗?
I get what you're saying, okay?
但是我没有那种感觉了
But I didn't feel those feelings.
那好像那是发生在别人身上的一样
It was like it happened to someone else.
才不是 我也在啊
It didn't, I was there.
人是会变的
People change.
他们不会的
They don't.
他们并不会
They don't.
他们只会越来越坏
They just get from bad to worse.
我必须这样做
I have to do this.
相信我
Just trust me.
我丈夫怎么样了?
So how's my husband?
我想你该去找他聊一聊了
I think it's time that you have that little talk.
他正考虑开车去旧金山见杰西卡
He's thinking of driving up to San Francisco to see Jessica.
你开玩笑的
You're joking.
不是
Nope.
哦 天哪 这可不好
Oh my god, this is not good.
你喝了多少
How many is that?
五点开始我就没有在数了
I stopped counting at five.
好吧
Yeah.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
说真的 我刚到这里哈
Seriously, I just got here.
去撒尿 再给我点一杯
Gotta pee, order me another one.
好的
Okay.
那么 你的朋友怎么样?
So, who's your friend?
其实那是我嫂子
Actually, that's my sister-in-law.
是的 她嫁给了我的哥哥
Yeah, she's married to my brother,
只是他刚刚从昏迷中醒来 现在还有失忆症
who was just in a coma, but now has amnesia,
他明天要开车去旧金山
he's gonna drive up to San Francisco tomorrow
见他的老情人
to see an old fling.
你还感兴趣吗?
So, yeah, you still interested?
嘿 听上去她挺性感的
Hey, she sounds really hot to me.
你能给我她的电♥话♥吗?
Will you give me her number?
告诉她
Tell her...
那你呢?
What about you?
你有患失忆症的丈夫吗?
Do you have a husband with amnesia?
没有 但我有个提议
No, but I would like to develop a case
电影精选列表