是的
It was.
我不希望这是最后一个
I don't want it to be the last.
你知道 失去五年的记忆的好处就在于
You know, the good thing about losing your memory
我可以再爱上你一遍
for five years is I get to fall in love with you
一遍又一遍
all over again.
我可以一遍又一遍地看看你有多不可思议
I get to see how amazing you are, all over again.
我爱你
I love you.
♪ 当日子艰难时 ♪
♪ When times get hard ♪
♪ 我要告诉自己 ♪
♪ I try to tell myself ♪
♪ 毕竟你离我没那么远 ♪
♪ That you're not that far after all, after all ♪
♪ 我的心还在跳动 ♪
♪ My heart's still beating ♪
♪ 我仍然感到 ♪
♪ I'm still feeling ♪
♪ 关于你的 ♪
♪ This way about you ♪
♪ 不用担心距离 ♪
♪ Don't you worry about the distance ♪
♪ 请不要拒绝 ♪
♪ Please don't give this no resistance ♪
♪ 不管发生什么 ♪
♪ Whatever's supposed to happen ♪
♪ 宝贝 它会发生的 ♪
♪ Baby, it'll happen ♪
♪ 会发生的 ♪
♪ It'll happen ♪
♪ 给它一点时间 ♪
♪ Just give it time ♪
♪ 然后我会意识到 ♪
♪ Then I'll realize ♪
♪ 此夜我们会眠于一样的月光下 ♪
♪ That we'll be sleeping under the same moon tonight ♪
♪ 太阳会升起 ♪
♪ The sun will rise ♪
♪ 我们将看着同一片蓝天 ♪
♪ And we'll be looking at the same blue sky ♪
♪ 如果这本该发生的话 ♪
♪ If it's supposed to happen ♪
♪ 宝贝 它会发生的 ♪
♪ Baby, it'll happen ♪
♪ 会发生的 ♪
♪ It'll happen ♪
♪ 给它一点时间 ♪
♪ Just give it time ♪
♪ 然后我会意识到 ♪
♪ Then I'll realize ♪
♪ 此夜我们会眠于一样的月光下 ♪
♪ That we'll be sleeping under the same moon tonight ♪
哦 是霍莉
Uh-oh, it's Holly.
是霍莉
It's Holly.
- 你好 - 嗨 霍莉
- Hello. - Hi Holly.
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆 你猜怎么着?
Tom, Tom, Tom, guess what?
我不去法学院了
I'm not gonna go to law school,
我想出了有史以来最好的工作
I just came up with the best job ever.
好的
Okay.
伙计们 你永远也不会相信发生在我身上的事
Guys, you would never believe what just happened to me.
我都不会说话了 我太高兴了
I can't even speak, I'm so happy.
我现在是指路员啦
I'm a spinner.
我的天啊
Oh my goodness.
她找到了工作
She got a job.
做什么?
Doing what?
指路员
As a spinner.
我会想知道那是干什么的吗?
Do I want to know what that means?
你也会爱上它
You'll love it.
老式炸土豆条
这边 去吧去吧
Look at you go, just look at you go!
电影精选列表