杰西卡知道我在这吗?
Does Jessica know I'm here?
♪ 这就是我正在学习的 ♪
♪ That's what I'm learning ♪
♪ 当所有人都感到绝望时 ♪
♪ When all felt hopeless ♪
♪ 你还抱着我 ♪
♪ You still carried me ♪
♪ 支持着我 ♪
♪ Be there for me ♪
♪ 但是在这次旅程中 只与我分享回忆 ♪
♪ But on this journey just share with me the memories ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 记住 ♪
♪ Come on babe, remember ♪
♪ 告诉我你要做的 ♪
♪ Just tell me that you do ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 记住♪
♪ Come on babe, remember ♪
♪ 宝贝 当灯熄灭时 ♪
♪ Baby, when the light's off ♪
♪ 你可以听到我的心跳 ♪
♪ You can hear my heart stop ♪
♪ 我们会像雨滴一样掉落 轻轻地亲吻人行道 ♪
♪ We can fall like raindrops gently kissing sidewalk ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 记住 ♪
♪ Come on babe, remember ♪
♪ 长久以来 ♪
♪ I've been waiting ♪
♪ 我一直在等待 ♪
♪ Quite some time ♪
♪ 等你醒来 我亲爱的 ♪
♪ For you to wake up, my sunshine ♪
♪ 我一直在受伤 却又无计可施 ♪
♪ I've been pacin', hands been tied ♪
♪ 无法安定 ♪
♪ I'm unstable ♪
♪ 只能说你是我的♪
♪ Just say you're mine ♪
♪ 当我不耐烦的时候 ♪
♪ When I get impatient ♪
♪ 向前迈出一步 ♪
♪ Just lift me on my feet ♪
♪ 在这次旅程中 ♪
♪ And on this journey ♪
♪ 你唱给我听的歌♥声 如此柔美 ♪
♪ Just sing to me, so soft and sweet ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 记住 ♪
♪ Come on babe, remember ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 记住 ♪
♪ Come on babe, remember ♪
♪ 告诉我你要做的 ♪
♪ Just tell me that you do ♪
♪ 宝贝 当灯熄灭时 ♪
♪ Baby, when the light's off ♪
♪ 你可以听到我的心跳 ♪
♪ You can hear my heart stop ♪
♪ 我们会像雨滴一样落下 ♪
♪ We can fall like raindrops ♪
♪ 轻轻地亲吻人行道 ♪
♪ Gently kissing sidewalk ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 记住 ♪
♪ Come on babe, remember ♪
♪ 长久以来 ♪
♪ I've been waiting ♪
♪ 我一直在等 ♪
♪ Quite some time ♪
♪ 希望有一天我会在你心中 ♪
♪ Hoping one day I'll be on your mind ♪
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
托马斯·米勒 真想不到
Thomas Miller, as I live and breathe.
天哪 杰西 你 你看起来很棒
Gosh Jess, you look, you look great.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
还好么?
All good?
是的 我有点头晕
Yeah, I'm a little dizzy.
我会没事的 我们进去吧
I'll be fine, let's go inside.
当然
Sure.
给你
There you go.
而且工作还挺顺利的 我很高兴
And the work has been spectacular, I'm so happy.
我是说 真的很好
I mean, yeah, it's really good.
太好了 还有什么新鲜事么?
Great, so what else is new?
是的 我在这里的电视台
Yeah, so I've been with the local network,
WTC工作了四年
WTC here, for four years.
我也一直在做早间表演
And I've been doing a morning show
这真的很棒
and it's really fantastic.
大家都喜欢这个节目
I mean, everybody loves the show,
是的 这一年我们印了公交车广♥告♥
and yeah, this one year we had a bus,
而且我的脸在公交车上呆了整整一年
and my face was on the bus for like a whole year.
每个人都认识我 真的很值得
Everybody got to know me, it was really rewarding.
太好了 听上去好像这里大家都很喜欢你
That's great, sounds like the town really agrees with you.
哦 天哪 我喜欢这里 太好了
Oh my god, I love it here, it's great.
是的 是的
It's, yeah.
你呢?
What about you?
最近五年来你在做什么?
What have you been up to for the last five years?
好吧 是这样
Well, that's the thing.
我不知道
I don't know.
我出了车祸
I was in a car accident.
情况很严重
It was really bad.
我昏迷了11个月
I was in a coma for 11 months.
哇
Wow.
当我醒来时 感觉好像回到了2013年
And when I woke up, it felt like 2013,
但是这是2018年
except it was 2018.
难以想象
Crazy.
那你还记得什么?
So what's the last thing you remember?
我正在去珠宝店 去选戒指
Going to the jewelry store, to pick up a ring.
不好意思 让我来
Excuse me, let me go ahead
再给你们两位加点水
and get you two some more water.
你们还要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you anything else to drink?
来点葡萄酒 香槟或者鸡尾酒吧
Possibly some wine, champagne, cocktails.
我去洗一杯赤霞珠
I'll do a glass of cab.
赤霞珠当然没问题
Cabernet, of course, not a problem.
马上给您端来
Coming up for you.
我还能给你喝点什么吗?
Can I get you anything else to drink?
鸡尾酒 葡萄酒 香槟?
Cocktail, wine, champagne?
她点的那个就好
Whatever she's having is fine.
好吧 两份赤霞珠 马上来
All right, two cabernet, coming right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
赤霞珠 给你们
Cabernet, two for you.
哦谢谢
Oh thank you.
这是两杯赤霞珠
Here's two glasses of cabernet for you.
请享用
Please enjoy.
抱歉
Sorry,
我没事
I'm fine.
干杯
A toast.
为了重新开始
To new beginnings.
为这个 我喝
I'll drink to that.
你想进来吗?
Yeah, you wanna come in?
我住在楼上
I live upstairs.
锻炼下挺好的 对吧?
Good little work out, huh?
特别是在晚饭后
Especially after that dinner.
晚饭很不错 谢谢你
That was nice, thank you for that.
餐厅很不错
Nice restaurant.
进来吧
Come on in.
哇 真好
Wow, this is really nice.
哦 谢谢 你喜欢吗?
Oh thank you, you like it?
谢谢
Thank you.
是的
Yeah.
这是我的小天堂
My little paradise.
嗯 没错
Well, yeah.
你自己自便吧?
Why don't you make yourself comfortable?
好
Sure.
我有一瓶黑皮诺
I've got a great bottle of pinot noir,
你还是喜欢黑比诺的 对吗?
you still like pinot noir, right?
是的 喜欢
Yes, I do.
我四处走走 看看
I'll just look around, check it out.
这里很不错
This is pretty great.
- 谢谢 - 非常好
- Thanks. - Very nice.
你喜欢这里吗?
So you like it here, huh?
是的 我喜欢
Yeah, I love it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
干杯 谢谢你的晚餐 汤姆
Cheers, and thank you for dinner, Tom.
是的 我也很荣幸
Yeah, my pleasure.
听着 杰西卡 我有事要问你
Look, Jessica I have something to ask you.
好 说吧
Sure, go ahead.
发生了什么?
What happened?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们之间
To us.
哦 这个
Oh, that.
是的 这个
Yeah, that.
好吧 我当时年轻而且害怕
Well, I was young and afraid.
电影精选列表