卡车把他们俩都接走了 这不可能
The trucks pick up at 2:00.
我的天啊 他们去哪里?
Oh, my God. - Where do they go?
啊
Ugh.
我不知道我会先发生什么...
I can't tell what's gonna happen to me first--
我要心脏病发作了
I'm gonna have a heart attack,
否则我会被解雇 是的
or I'm gonna get fired. Yeah.
嗯 谢谢你的安慰
Well, thanks for the reassurance.
你只是偏执狂
You're just being paranoid.
听着 如果我不是
Look, in case I'm not,
与 麦肯齐 并肩工作
work side by side with McKenzie.
停下那辆卡车 如果我们能得到那个DNA...
Stop that truck. If we can get that DNA...
麦克 你在哪里?
Mac, where are you?
带她一起去 是的
Take her with you. Yeah.
我只是让他认为他是负责人
I'm just letting him think he's in charge.
嘿 拉马克
Hey, Lammark.
吃药吧 忽略小丑
Take your pills. Ignore the clowns.
与豺狼战斗
Fight the jackals.
离开这里
Get out of here.
每天四次在整栋大楼内进行收集
Whole building takes a shit four times a day.
一切都混合在一起 堆放在卡车里
Everything gets mixed together, compressed in the trucks
然后掉在这里
and then dropped here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们正在寻找一件绿色衬衫
We're looking for a green shirt
有人掉进了二楼的洗手间
someone dropped in the second-floor restroom.
有什么建议吗? 是的
Any tips? - Yeah.
不要吃寿司
Don't eat the sushi.
是不是 呃 有机的东西
Isn't the, uh, organic stuff
不应该与回收分开吗?
supposed to get separated from recycling?
是的 但我们还没有这样做
Yeah, but we don't do that yet.
我猜他们还在告诉人们把垃圾分开
I guess they're still telling people to separate their trash
提高认识什么的
to raise awareness or something.
谁知道? 是的
Who knows? - Right.
谢啦 是的 不要提它
Thanks, man. - Yeah, don't mention it.
美国历史上最大的袭击之一
One of the biggest attacks in American history,
而我们所能提供的只是“请留在室内”?
and all we can offer is "please stay indoors"?
内森 不到 72 小时
Nathan, it's been less than 72 hours
自第一次枪击事件以来
since the first shooting.
人们已经认为你失去了控制
And people already think you lost control.
我们需要一个改变游戏规则的人
We need a game changer.
这可能是它 不不不
This could be it. - No, no, no.
我们仍然没有脸
We still don't have a face.
让我们展示一下他的移♥动♥方式
Let's show the way he moves.
两百五十万观众
Two and a half million viewers.
一定有人认识这个人
Someone's got to know this guy.
基特里奇是个白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥是不可预测的
Kittridge is an idiot. Idiots are unpredictable.
这是他妈的潘多拉魔盒
It's Pandora's fucking box.
我们冒着释放我们甚至没有的问题的风险
We risk unleashing problems we don't even have.
我宁愿去他妈的冒险
I'd rather take a fucking risk
而不是人们认为我们一无所有
than have people think we have nothing.
我指的是对民众的风险
I mean the risk to the population,
而不是对政♥府♥的风险
not your administration.
那是一条线索
That's a lead.
头发 汗水
Hair, sweat.
脚印呢?
What about prints?
在大多数面料上 这不太可能 但让我的团队完成他们的工作
On most fabrics, it's unlikely, but let my team do their job.
听着 我认为你没有在听 拉马克
Look, I don't think you're listening, Lammark.
决定权在你手中
The decision's out of your hands.
如果你不合作 调查也会如此
You don't play along, so is this investigation.
这看起来不太好
This doesn't look very good.
不 它没有 完全没有 -当心
No, it doesn't. At all. - KITTRIDGE [on TV]: Beware.
警告 你即将看到的独家镜头
The exclusive footage you are about to see
包含极其令人不安的图像
contains extremely disturbing images.
如果您有孩子或对暴♥力♥敏感
If you're with kids or sensitive to violence,
那么现在请把目光移开
then please look away now.
这些行为令人毛骨悚然
These acts are horrifying,
但它们不是怪物的产物
but they're not the product of a monster.
他们是男人的产物
They're the product of a man.
一个危险的人 当然 但也受到了伤害
A dangerous man, sure, but damaged, too.
这就是为什么我提出这个请求
That's why I make this plea.
如果你认识这个人 如果你喜欢这个人
If you know this man, if you love this man,
如果你是这个人 请拨♥打♥这个号♥码
if you are this man, then call this number.
嗯... 我们是来帮忙的
Well... - We're here to help.
...最糟糕的想法获得了诺贝尔奖
...there's the Nobel for the worst fucking idea.
团队合作使梦想成真
Teamwork makes the dream work.
哦 滚开 弗兰克
Oh, fuck off, Frank.
现在 今晚和我在一起的是玛莎·库里 教授……
Now, with me tonight is Martha Curry, professor...
二战时期的半自动手♥枪♥
HDM, World War II era.
OSS手♥枪♥的最爱
OSS pistol of choice.
在特种部队库存之外很难找到
Hard to find outside Special Forces inventories.
说到精神障碍
CURRY [on TV]: When it comes to mental disorders,
暴♥力♥通常是反应性的
violence is more commonly reactive
比计划更被动 被激怒..
than planned, triggered by...
好吧 我不得不打断你
Okay, I got to stop you there.
我们有一个电♥话♥ 你好
We have a caller. Hello.
我害怕我的丈夫
WOMAN [on TV]: I'm scared of my husband.
他最近的行为很奇怪 他是...
He's been acting weird lately. He's...
这个男人像你的丈夫吗?
Does this man look like your husband?
这会是他吗?
Could this be him?
其实不是 但是...
Actually not, but still...
好吧 好吧 我很抱歉 我们不提供婚姻援助
Okay, okay. I'm sorry. This isn't marriage guidance.
我们来这里是为了查明一个大屠♥杀♥凶手
We are here to identify a mass murderer.
好的 过去 50 年的阿森纳门将
All right. Arsenal keepers from the last 50 years.
绿色表示可靠的不在场证明 蓝色还有待确认
Green means solid alibi, blue still TBC.
我们的目标是粉红色的
We're targeting the ones in pink.
他们已被部队退伍
They've been discharged from the Forces.
黄色呢?
And the yellow?
哦 他们死了 相当可靠的不在场证明
Oh, they're dead. Pretty solid alibi.
是的 我想我们可以放心地假设
Yeah, I think we can safely assume
枪手就在活人中间
that the shooter is amongst the living.
这么旧的弹♥药♥可能是遗产 长官
Munitions this old could be quite the inheritance, sir.
这是一个非常好的观点
That's a damn good point.
很好的一点
Damn good point.
好的 商场足迹分♥析♥
Okay. Mall footprint analysis.
六年前的 CAT 工装靴
Cat work boots, six years old.
他不是第一个所有者
He's not the first owner.
左侧磨损的鞋底 有利于右侧
Soles worn on the left. He favors the right.
还有锯末、木屑和油漆痕迹
Also sawdust, wood chips and paint traces.
我知道去年谁杀了 1000 人
MAN [on TV]: I know who killed a thousand people last year.
警♥察♥做到了 先生 24名军官
The police did. Sir, 24 officers
刚死在那个商场里
just died in that mall.
警♥察♥冒着生命危险保护你
The police risk their lives to protect you.
...丹特赖特、安德烈希尔、布伦娜泰勒
...Daunte Wright, Andre Hill, Breonna Taylor.
我应该继续吗?
Should I go on?
我们希望在这里创造电视历史
We are looking to make television history here.
这个数字是独家...
This number is exclusively...
“不可杀人 ”
"Thou shalt not kill."
我在学校教室里看到的
I saw that in a school room.
你上一次看到“不可杀人”是什么时候?
When have you last seen "Thou shalt not kill"?
你最后一次看到那个是什么时候?
When have you last seen that?
我今天的目标是试着让事情平静下来
My goal here today is to try to calm things down,
不要让事情变得更糟
not make things worse.
因为 因为......
MAN [on TV]: - Because-because... ]
尝试进行对话
Try to have a dialogue.
先生 你提出了一个愚蠢的说法......
Sir, you came up with a dumb statement...
......那来自你有偏见的内心
...that came from your prejudiced heart.
瑞典是由维京人建立的
Sweden was founded by Vikings.
衬衫结果刚刚好
Shirt results just in.
嗯嗯? 好的
Mm-hmm? - All right.
电影精选列表