像他们这样的人 他们总是意见一致
Guys like that, it's a circle jerk.
只需要一个电♥话♥就够了
All it takes is one call.
“你不觉得朗马克 有点不对劲吗?”
"Don't you think Lammark's a little off his game?"
“好吧 没有比我更大的粉丝了
"Well, there is no bigger fan than me,
但我们确实必须考虑他的心 ”
but we do have to think of his heart."
他们每个人都说对方想听的话
They each say what the other one wants to hear.
在你知道之前
Before you know it,
你正在把你的办公桌装进一个盒子里
you're packing your desk into a box.
我的拙见? 嗯嗯?
Humble opinion? - Mm-hmm?
这不是因为他们害怕你不会抓住他
It's not 'cause they're scared you won't catch him.
这是因为他们害怕你会这样做
It's 'cause they're scared you will.
如果你解决了它 你就会成为众人瞩目的焦点
You crack this, you get the spotlight.
有些人就是受不了阴影
Some people just can't stand the shadows.
郎朗有些古怪
There's something odd about Lang.
手表 鞋子
The watch, the shoes,
带宝宝进来
bringing the baby in.
不是朗 他的不在场证明是可靠的
It's not Lang. His alibi's solid.
但我早上会打电♥话♥给特蕾西
But I'll call Tracey in the morning
如果你想监控他的通讯
if you want to monitor his comm.
你结婚多久了?
How long have you been married?
自从我们被允许
Ever since we were allowed.
这是个大问题
That's the big question:
人们如何塑造系统 系统如何塑造我们
how people shape systems, how systems shape us.
我可以给你一点吗...
Can I get you a little...
哦 只是水 谢谢
Oh, just water, thank you.
今天 一切都与地位有关
Today, it's all about status.
拥有它的人会为了保护它而杀戮
The people that have it would kill to protect it,
想要它的人会为了实现它而杀戮
the people that want it would kill to achieve it,
其他人都在中间被压垮了
and everybody else gets crushed in between.
政♥府♥、企业和学校
Governments, corporations and high schools.
模式似乎是一样的
Pattern seems to be the same.
我们如何改变它?
How do we change that?
你的意思是同理心 联♥系♥?
You mean empathy, connection?
如果我们真的在别人身上看到自己
If we truly see ourselves in others,
我们要提升他们 而不是让他们失望
we want to raise them up, not bring them down.
如果我们没钱了
If we ever run out of money,
你要写冰箱贴
you are gonna write fridge magnets.
我是认真的...你会很棒的
I'm serious-- you would be fantastic.
哦
Oh.
他们在说什么?
What are they saying?
你不想知道
You don't want to know.
加文 我确实想知道
Gavin, I do want to know.
这就是我问的原因
That's why I asked.
你知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
第一个 24 小时是:“这是谁干的?”
First 24 hours is: "Who did this?"
在那之后 它是:
And then after that, it's:
“抓不到的白♥痴♥是谁?”
"Who's the idiot that's not catching him?"
不 我的意思是理论
No, I meant the theory.
哦 是的 理论是什么?
Oh. Right. - What's the theory?
嗯嗯 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的潜伏细胞
Mm-hmm. - Sleeper cells of terrorists
在每一个美国小镇
in every American town,
一项旨在废除公民自♥由♥法的内部工作
an inside job designed to scrap civil liberties laws.
犹太人的阴谋?选择一个你想要的
Jewish plot? Take your pick.
你选择哪一个?
And what's yours?
这么好的问题
Such a good question.
让我看看 糟糕的电♥话♥
Let me see. - Bad call.
她问
She asked.
我想你的男人不是在这里出生的
I think your man wasn't born here.
唔
Hmm.
我想他觉得他长大的地方
I think he feels a place he grew up in
已经变成了一个非常糟糕的地方
has become a pretty awful place,
以及世界上很大一部分... -嗯
along with a good portion of the world... -Mm.
...我认为他相信这个国家有责任
...and I think he believes this nation is responsible
至少占该灾难的 50%
for at least 50% of that mess.
该死的
Shit.
如果你不恐高
If you weren't afraid of heights,
我会把你列为嫌疑人
I'd book you as a suspect.
让我害怕的是你的很大一部分
What scares me is that a good portion of you
相信这个人是对的 嗯嗯
thinks this man has a point. Mm-hmm.
关于阻止纳粹的国家……
About the country that stopped the Nazis...
嗯 是的 -...踏上月球
Mm. Right. - ...stepped on the moon,
绘制了整个人类基因组
mapped the entire human genome
并在火星上降落了一艘宇宙飞船
and landed a spacecraft on Mars
距您当前位置 2.25 亿公里
140 million miles from your current position.
在登陆我们的品牌、我们的塑料、我们的变形的同时
While landing our brands, our plastic, our distortion,
我们在其他地方的炒作!
our exaggeration everywhere else.
我去波哥大讲课
I went to Bogota to lecture.
地球上最好的该死的咖啡 对吧?
Best damn coffee on Earth, right?
你知道他们把我带到哪里了吗?
You know where they took me?
星巴克
Starbucks.
我们把最好的地方
We take the best of everywhere,
为了利润 我们将其退回更糟
and we send it back worse for profit.
这就是我们对朋友所做的
And that's what we do to our friends.
利润纳税
Profits pay taxes,
支付研究和开♥发♥费用
which pays for research and development.
埃莉诺... 加文 去睡觉
Eleanor... - Gavin, go to bed,
否则我会以骚扰两名公务员为由逮捕你
or I'll arrest you for harassing two public servants.
我放弃 我放弃
I give up. I give up.
那么 埃莉诺 你为什么要对我撒谎?
So, Eleanor, why did you lie to me?
先生?
Sir?
你被联邦调查局拒绝了
You were rejected by the Bureau.
你决定不告诉我?
You decided not to tell me?
那才是让我生气的 而不是实验室报告
That's what pissed me off, not the lab report.
是的 那是八年前的事了
Yeah, it was eight years ago.
我认为这无关紧要
I didn't think it would matter.
我们在显微镜下
We're under the microscope.
一切都很重要
Everything matters.
我只是觉得我可以证明自己
I just thought I could prove myself
在我被发现之前
before I got found out.
我应该告诉你的 对不起
I should have told you. I'm sorry.
你擅长观察和知识
You aced observation and knowledge.
是你的心理评估害了你
It was your psych eval that did you in.
“好斗、上瘾、反♥社♥会♥ ”
"Aggressive, addictive, antisocial."
这是我们逮捕的人的资料 而不是我们雇用的人的资料
This is the profile of people we arrest, not hire.
你知道他们什么时候让你画一棵树吗? -嗯嗯
You know when they ask you to draw a tree? -Mm-hmm.
行李箱代表你到现在为止的生活
The trunk represents your life up to the present.
是的 从这幅画来看
Yeah. - And from the picture,
卡茨博士推测是有什么东西把你搞砸了
Dr. Katz conjectured that something fucked you up,
非常糟糕 大约 12 岁
and pretty badly, around the age of 12.
没有土壤
There's no soil.
你的树没有根 也没有果子
Tree has no roots, no fruit.
当年是不是出什么事了?
Did something happen back then?
有这个必要吗? 这不是强制性的
Is this necessary? - It's not mandatory.
我只想知道我们是否应该解雇 卡茨博士
I just want to know if we should fire Dr. Katz,
因为我认为你很有天赋
'cause I think you got talent.
“你有没有尝试过任何非法物质?”
"Have you ever tried any illegal substances?"
“是的 ” “哪个?” “他们全部 ”
"Yes." "Which ones?" "All of them."
那对你的申请也没有帮助
That didn't help your application, either.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
在库尔特柯本 “我宁愿因为我是谁而被人讨厌
Kurt Cobain: "I'd rather be hated for who I am
而不是因为我不是我而被爱 ”
than loved for who I'm not."
是的
Yeah.
根据联邦调查局的说法 他不完全是榜样
He's not exactly a role model, according to the Bureau.
您曾在干洗店和呼叫中心工作
You worked at a dry cleaner's and with a call center.
哎 怎么不找个更有前途的?
Hey, why didn't you look for something with more prospects?
你很聪明 口齿伶俐
You're smart, articulate.
好吧 那并不重要
Well, that doesn't count for much
当你没有上大学时
when you don't go to college.
那么 你为什么不呢?
So, why didn't you?
因为没有人为此买♥♥单
Because there was no one to pay for it.
电影精选列表