是的 迪恩
Yes, Dean.
我会仁慈而恭敬地处决你
I'd kindly and respectfully execute you.
你以为我傻?
You think I'm stupid?
不 迪恩
No. Dean.
不 迪恩!
Don't. Dean!
停下!
Stop!
帮助! 帮助!
Help! Help!
波西夫人 开门
Mrs. Possey, open the door.
迪恩!
Dean!
停下! 迪恩 我没有连线
Stop! Dean, I'm not wired.
一定有人听到了枪声
Someone must have heard the shots.
我没有线!
I'm not wired!
波西夫人 警♥察♥
Mrs. Possey, police.
迪恩 住手!
Dean, stop!
听我说!
Listen to me!
迪恩!
ELEANOR [muffled]: Dean!
他妈的
Fuck.
开枪了! 从棚子里开枪!
Shots fired! Shots fired from the shed!
迪恩!
Dean!
为什么?
Why?
有些孩子因为你的矛盾而失去了他们的父亲?
Some kid just lost their father all 'cause you're conflicted?
迪恩 你必须停下来
Dean, you have to stop.
这些人都有家庭
These people have families.
你正在给他们几十年的痛苦
You are giving them decades of suffering
而你讨厌的一切都保持不变
while everything you hate stays the same.
他妈的!
Fuck!
我知道你在听我说话
I know you're listening to me.
如果你不是 杀了我
Kill me if you're not.
你是那个想要停下来的人
You're the one who wants to stop.
五分钟前你问我
Five minutes ago, you asked me
射中你的头部并烧毁你的身体
to shoot you in the head and burn your body.
那证明你有多累
That proves how tired you are
以及所有这一切是多么不必要
and how unnecessary all of this is.
看着我!
Look at me!
波西先生 你被包围了!
Mr. Possey, you're surrounded!
立即举起双臂离开棚子!
Get out of the shed right now with your arms raised!
你说结束了
You said it was over.
解开我 让我来对付他们
Untie me, and let me handle them.
你知道我会做对你最好的事情
You know I'll do what's best for you.
波西先生
Mr. Possey,
我要你现在就离开那里
I want you to walk out of there right now,
我希望你慢慢来 好吗?
and I want you to do it slowly, okay?
滚出去 混♥蛋♥!
Come the fuck out, asshole!
迪恩
Dean.
留在我身边 留在我身边
Stay with me. Stay with me.
我老板的车
My boss's car.
到现在为止 他们知道我在这里
By now, they know I'm here.
如果他们知道我还活着 他们就不会开枪了
If they know I'm alive, then they won't fire.
出来吧 混♥蛋♥!
Come out, motherfucker!
迪恩 迪恩
Dean. Dean.
留在我身边 留在我身边
Stay with me. Stay with me.
你被预订的那一刻
The minute that you get booked,
我会确保你得到你需要的帮助
I will make sure that you get the help you need.
药物
Medication.
那该死的有效
That shit works.
你会睡得像个婴儿
You'll sleep like a baby.
当你再次睁开眼睛时 我会
And when you open your eyes again, I will be
就在那里帮助你度过难关
right there to help you get through this.
我要数到五
I'm gonna give you to the count of five.
迪恩 迪恩 你不用解开我
Dean, Dean, you don't have to untie me,
但就这样吧 留在我身边 留在我身边
but just stay like this. Stay with me. Stay with me.
四!
Four!
请把它放下
Put that down, please.
三!
Three!
出去! 二!
Get out! - Two!
迪恩 放下它 否则你得自杀
Dean, put that down, or you have to kill yourself.
一!
One!
对不起 但你必须这样做 做吧!
I'm sorry, but you have to. Do it!
时间到了 混♥蛋♥!
Time's up, asshole!
留在原地!
Stay right where you are!
让我看看你的手! 他妈的别动!
Show me your hands! - Don't fucking move!
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
抓住! 抓住!
Hold! Hold!
他还活着 埃莉诺?
He's alive. Eleanor?
他受了伤 但他还活着
He's wounded, but he's alive.
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥? 我试过 我真的试过了
Why didn't you call me? - I tried. I really tried.
什么? 拉马克不让我
What? - Lammark wouldn't let me.
所有单位
OFFICER [over radio]: - All units,.
我们需要更多实地人员
We need more men on the ground.
他们沿河而下
OFFICER [over radio]: They traversed out to the river.
分发武器和背心 收到
Distribute weapons and vests. Copy that.
直升机部队 待命
OFFICER [over radio]: Chopper unit, stand by.
警犬队 看来我们闻到了气味
Canine team, looks like we picked up a scent.
收到 你的位置是什么?
Copy that. What's your location?
我们在第九区 往南走
We're in sector nine, heading south.
我们有脚印
We have footprints.
收到 重新路由所有移♥动♥单元
Copy that. Rerouting all mobile units.
九区 厂区
Sector nine, factory site.
埃莉诺 我们听完了你的汇报
Eleanor, we went through your debriefing,
我们想出了这个策略
and we came up with this strategy.
集体地
Collectively.
我们希望您会乐意签字
We hope you'll be happy to sign.
整个行动将保持机密
The entire operation will remain classified.
就记录而言
As far as the record's concerned,
这是一个授权计划
this was an authorized plan.
巴尔的摩警方和联邦调查局破案了…
BPD and the Bureau cracked the case, got our killer,
在州政♥府♥的全力支持下找到了我们的凶手
with the state government's full support.
时期
Period.
只字不提那所房♥子里发生的事
Not a word about what happened in that house,
只字不提你吸毒的历史
not a word of your history with drugs.
然而 尽管你以前的记录
However, despite your previous record,
我们都同意你不仅证明了自己
we all agreed that you've more than proved yourself,
所以该局想给你一个永久职位
so the Bureau would like to offer you a permanent post
作为情报分♥析♥员
as intelligence analyst.
这是你收买♥♥我沉默的方式吗?
Is this your way of buying my silence?
你真希望我帮忙掩饰你的无能
You really expect me to help cover up
你缺乏良好的判断力
your incompetence, your lack of judgment,
你愿意冒生命危险吗?
your willingness to put lives at risk?
他正在努力帮助你 埃莉诺
He's trying to help you, Eleanor.
你被停职了
You were suspended.
拉马克被解雇了
Lammark had been fired.
但是 你还是非法联♥系♥了郎
But still, you illegally contacted Lang,
在没有律师的情况下审问他
interrogated him without a lawyer
并且擅自行动
and set off without authorization,
直接导致 17 人死亡
leading directly to 17 extra fatalities.
所以与其让媒体让你成为十五分钟的英雄……
So, instead of letting the press make you a hero
然后毁了你的生活
for 15 minutes, then destroying your life,
我们正在为您提供一个未来
we're offering you a way forward.
我要你纪念拉马克
I want you to honor Lammark
追授英勇勋章
with a posthumous Medal of Valor.
我要你把他的全部养老金转给他丈夫
And I want you to transfer his full pension to his husband.
我们能做到这一点
We can do that.
我不想成为分♥析♥师
I don't want to be an analyst.
让我做特工 你知道我活该
Make me special agent. You know I deserve it.
完毕
Done.
任何欺骗 现在或以后 我会确保每个人都知道......
Any tricks, now or later, and I will let everyone know
你的手上沾满了鲜血
that you have blood on your hands.
谢谢 埃莉诺
Thanks, Eleanor.
我很高兴我们相互理解
I'm glad we understand each other.
电影精选列表