一个价值 90 亿美元的天然气厂
for a $9 billion gas plant.
我需要外面的人感到安全 朗马克
I need the people out there to feel safe, Lammark.
这说明我们在行动 它为我们节省了更多时间
This shows them we're on it. It buys us more time.
你要把那些该死的告诉拉赫曼尼人吗?
Are you gonna tell that shit to the Rahmanis?
去告诉他们
Go ahead, tell 'em that,
因为我他妈的有工作要做
'cause I got fucking work to do.
三位画家在公♥寓♥里工作
Three painters worked the apartment.
我们有罗德尼·朗
We've got Rodney Lang,
亚伯拉罕·海恩斯和迪米特里·博夫罗夫
Abraham Haynes and Dimitri Bovrov.
朗先生 这应该很快
Mr. Lang, this should be quick.
希望你不会介意 呃 我带来了增援
I hope you don't mind. Uh, I brought backup.
我的妻子工作双班制 所以...
Wife's working a double, so...
猜猜谁在这里负责小德斯蒙德
guess who's in charge of little Desmond here.
戴斯蒙德 是吗?
Desmond, huh?
有一个叔叔叫戴斯蒙德
Had an uncle called Desmond.
曾经写情♥色♥小说
Used to write erotic novels under the, uh, name
笔名“旋律爆♥炸♥ ”
"Melody Bangs."
好的 -我想你记得昨晚你在哪里?
Okay. -I suppose you remember where you were last night?
嗯 是的 其实我们...
Uh, yeah. Actually, we...
去港口看烟花
went down to the harbor to watch the fireworks.
我们到过那里 可怕的 该死的
We were there. Scary shit.
你有……你有证据?
You got... you got proof?
证据? 嗯嗯
Proof? - Mm-hmm.
我们得到了证据 是的
We got proof, yeah.
就像一百万张自♥拍♥照
Like a million selfies.
在我婆婆家
ABRAHAM [voice-over]: At my mother-in-law's.
我以为你抓住了那个人
I thought you caught the guy.
或许 没有照片?
Maybe. No pictures?
嗯...
Mm...
我婆婆家
ABRAHAM [voice-over]: Of my mother-in-law?
很多照片
Lots of pictures.
这是一个盛大的聚会 堂兄弟 侄子
Big party. Cousins, nephews.
我在这是要干嘛? 我是嫌疑人吗?
What am I doing here? Am I a suspect?
我只是把这该死的地方拆开了
I just stripped the fucking place.
两年前
Two years ago.
嘿嘿嘿 冷静下来
Hey, hey, hey. calm down.
一切都很好
It's all good.
他只会问你问题
Just asking you questions.
我一个人在我的公♥寓♥里
I was at my apartment alone.
放轻松 迪米特里
Relax, Dimitri.
在这个国家独自过夜仍然是合法的
It's still legal to spend a night alone in this country.
你能证明这个吗?
Can you prove it?
我的 呃 邻居 也许他看到我进来了?
My, uh, neighbor, maybe he see me come in?
而且 呃 我打电♥话♥给我在俄♥罗♥斯♥的父亲
And, uh, I call my father in Russia.
也许你可以向电♥话♥公♥司♥核实一下?
Perhaps you can verify with phone company?
但你确实得到了一些...
But you did get some...
你在俄♥罗♥斯♥进行一些军事训练 对吧?
some military training in Russia, right?
你做了一些目标练习吗?
Did you get any shooting practice?
先生 我没有杀那些人
Sir, I did not kill those people.
我觉得我需要向你解释这件事是可耻的
I find it shameful that I need to explain this to you.
我是一个诚实的人
I'm an honest man,
我为我所拥有的而努力工作
and I work hard for what I have.
是的 我进行了射击练习...两周
Yes, I did shooting practice-- two weeks.
然后我断了我的胳膊 所以不适合射击
Then I break my arm, so no good for shooting.
他们叫我去打扫营房♥ 所以我打扫
They tell me to go clean barracks, so I sweep,
我擦窗户 这就是我为国家服务的方式
I wash windows, and that is how I serve my country.
海恩斯先生 你为什么停止工作
Mr. Haynes, why did you stop working
在豪华喷漆和修复?
at DeLuxe Painting and Repairs?
也许我不够快
Maybe I wasn't fast enough.
你得问问他们
You'd have to ask them.
所以 你……所以你把这个地方拿下来了
So, you... you stripped the place.
一个人 是的
Alone. - Yes.
你还记得什么?
What else do you remember?
那光
That light.
风景
The view.
我们一起在休息室工作
We worked the lounge together.
然后迪米特里为卧室留了额外的钱
Then Dimitri stayed extra for the bedrooms.
我认为
I think.
不 我我粉刷了卧室
No, I did the bedrooms.
我敢肯定
I'm sure.
埃莉诺 你会认为这是我的性别歧视吗
Eleanor, would you consider it sexist of me
如果我让你带小德斯蒙德来这里
if I asked you to take little Desmond here
让他睡觉?
and put him to sleep?
哦 谢谢亲爱的
Oh. Thanks, sweetie.
朗先生 您的能力相当 呃...
Mr. Lang, you've got quite the, uh...
你画墙的功夫不错吧?
the gig in wall painting, right?
你经常为豪华房♥工作
You're a regular at DeLuxe.
你也经常为紫外工作吗?
A string of work for Ultraviolet as well?
好吧 呃 孩子们并不便宜
Well, uh, kids don't come cheap.
你好 打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me.
初步实验室报告
Preliminary lab report.
哦 介意帮我签个名吗?
Oh. - Mind signing it for me?
好的 当然 谢谢
Okay. Sure. - Thanks.
惊人的 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
不 伙计们 请 伙计们!
No, guys, please. Guys!
你要调查吗
Do you want an investigation,
或者你想要一个娱乐活动?
or do you want an entertainment event?
嘿 埃莉诺
Hey, Eleanor.
你收到实验室寄来的包裹了吗?
Did you receive a package from the lab?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我已将其包含在我的报告中
I've included it in my report.
尿液和粪便样本稀少
The urine and fecal samples were scarce,
但仍然足以检测缺铁
but there was still enough to detect an iron deficiency.
我查了一下
I looked it up, and it's common
在不吃肉的人中间很常见
amongst people who don't eat meat.
几点到的?
What time did it arrive?
我不知道 20 分钟还是 45分钟前?
I don't know, 20 minutes ago? - 45.
我不知道 所以 呃 我给实验室打了电♥话♥
I didn't have it, so, uh, I rang the lab.
与快递员确认 对不起 先生
Checked with the courier. - I'm sorry, sir.
我只是想帮忙 你在打电♥话♥ 然后...
I was just trying to help. You were on the phone, and...
这是专门的 紧急的
This is specialized, urgent,
机密信息
classified intel.
你是巴尔的摩警方的联络人 一个巡逻警♥察♥
You are the BPD liaison, a beat cop,
没有大学学位 但你决定
no college degree, but you decide
我应该等等你的判决
that I should wait for your verdict.
埃莉诺 对不起 我太激动了
Eleanor, I'm sorry I snapped.
我的电♥话♥交谈压力大得离谱
I had a ridiculously stressful phone conversation.
我拿你出气了 不用担心
I took it out on you. - No worries.
嘿 我知道已经晚了
Hey, I know it's late,
但我有 呃 一些新东西要讲
but I have, uh, some new stuff to go over,
我可以利用你的智慧
and I could use some of your brain.
想过来吃晚饭
Want to come have some dinner,
并喝一杯好酒 谈一谈?
talk it through with a good glass of wine?
先生 如果你雇我是为了操♥我♥
Sir, if you hired me so you could fuck me,
你可以接受这份工作 你可以把它推到你的屁♥股♥上
you can take this job and you can shove it up your ass.
埃莉诺 我结婚了
Eleanor, I'm married.
来和我们一起吃晚饭吧
Come and have dinner with us.
你看起来需要一顿美餐
You look like you could use a good meal.
你也认为它会再次发生
You also think it's gonna happen again.
你为什么要签署这份备忘录?
Why did you sign that memo?
你不可能打每一场仗
You can't fight every battle.
必须选择你能赢的那些
Have to choose the ones you can win.
是的 但当你签约时 你就是游戏的一部分
Yeah, but when you sign, you're a part of the game.
当你不这样做时 他们就会取代你
And when you don't, they replace you.
你做的唯一决定
The only decision you're making
是埋葬还是火葬
is whether to be buried or burned.
杰西卡普尔顿不能解雇你
Jesse Capleton can't fire you.
他不是你的老板
He's not your boss.
杰西卡普尔顿操纵着我的老板
Jesse Capleton operates my boss,
谁经营他作为回报
who operates him in return.
电影精选列表