谁他妈的在保护我们的孩子?
Who the fuck's protecting our kids?
我们在保护我们的孩子 你这个白♥痴♥
We're protecting our kids, you moron.
好吧 我饿死了
Well, I'm starving.
整个警♥察♥部队保护宿舍
Whole police force shielding a dorm room
而尸体堆积在街上
while bodies pile up in the streets.
他不知道他会发生什么
He doesn't know what's coming to him.
“隐形军队”正在流行
"Invisible army" is trending.
伙计们 这是一个改变游戏规则的人
This is a game changer, guys.
有些事情必须发生
Something has to happen.
好的 那么洗发水?
Okay, so shampoo?
是的 还有牙齿美白剂
Yes, and some Whitestrips.
是的 请
Yeah. - Please.
好的 哦 糖果!
Okay. - Oh, candy!
我知道谁付钱
I know who's paying.
他妈的淡啤酒 淡啤酒
Fucking light beer, light b,
淡啤酒 淡啤酒
light beer, light beer.
谁拥有这个地方 摩♥门♥教♥徒?
Who owns this place, the Mormons?
嘘
Shh.
我会帮你拿的
I'll take that for you.
我们去他妈的酒吧吧
Let's go to a fucking bar.
啊 你会喝醉开始炫耀的
Ah, you'll get drunk and start showing off.
我宁愿远离麻烦
I prefer to stay out of trouble.
我在车里等你好吗 亲爱的?
I'll meet you in the car?
嗯 你给你♥爸♥爸买♥♥药了吗?
Um, did you get the pills for your dad?
我马上回来 嗯嗯
I'll be right back. - Mm-hmm.
先生?
Sir?
你好
Hi.
那是什么? 嗯 这是...你能...
What's that? - Um, it's... Can you...
不是你的夜晚 是吗?
Not your night, huh?
先生 你能跟我一起去吗?
Sir, can you come with me, please?
说吧 姑娘 我听不见你
Speak up, girl. I can't hear you.
就-就这样跟我来 先生
Just-just come with me this way, sir.
我-这是一项调查吗?-不 不 不
I-Is this a survey?-No, no, no.
嗯 我只是……我们……
Um, I just... We...
你能……你能不能快点跟我来好吗?
Can you... Can you come with me really quickly, please?
好吧 我很着急
Well, I'm in a rush.
我必须回家 我的-我的妻子...
I have to go home. My-my wife...
是的 就是...就是这样……没关系
Yeah, that's-that's all... That's okay.
好的 可以 -我妻子病了 我很着急
That's okay. -M-My wife is sick, and I'm in a rush.
是的 我-我只需要你和我一起去
Yeah, I-I just need you to come with me.
我 我真的不能 -先生 我需要
I-I really can't. -Sir, I need .
我真的没有那么多时间 -先生 现在跟我来!
I really don't have that much time. -Sir, come with me now!
我的妻子……我的-我的妻子在等我 -现在!
My wife... my-my wife is waiting for me. -Now!
联邦调查局! 放下你的武器!
FBI! - Drop your weapon!
去你的!
Fuck you!
现在放下!
Drop it now!
算了吧!
Drop it!
法尔科! 我们很好!
Falco! - We're good!
哦 我的天哪
ELEANOR [panting]: Oh, my God.
联邦调查局!
FBI!
眼睛看着我!
Eyes on me!
他妈的
Fuck.
他妈的! 我需要你放下武器
Fuck! - I need you to drop the weapon
并让我看看那些手
and show me those hands.
你♥他♥妈♥的黑鬼! 我不需要这样
You fucking nigger! - I don't need that.
我需要你放下武器 举起手来
I need you to drop the weapon and get those hands up.
滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here!
滚出这个地方!
Get the fuck out of this place!
放下你的武器 让我看看你的手
Drop your weapon and show me your hands.
我要把你♥他♥妈♥的脑袋炸掉
I'm gonna blow your fucking brains out.
戴维 放下武器 举起手来!
David, drop the weapon and get those hands up!
没有黑鬼会...
No nigger's gonna...
最后一次 滚蛋吧
For the last time, just fuck off.
嘿 他妈的别这么跟我说话
Hey, don't fucking talk to me like that.
我需要知道你做了什么
I need to know what you did,
我需要知道谁参与其中 我需要知道...
I need to know who's involved, and I need to know...
他基本上是在说这是一个错误的恶作剧
He's basically saying it's a prank gone wrong.
特蕾西证实了这一点
Tracey confirmed it.
军队不是隐形的 它根本不存在
The army's not invisible. It just doesn't exist at all.
没有组织 没有交流
There's no organization, no communications.
你♥他♥妈♥的告诉我们一些事情...
You fucking tell us something...
只是一些复♥制♥和粘贴
Just some copy-and-paste
Facebook 页面上的阴谋废话
conspiracy bullshit on a Facebook page
有 23 个赞
with 23 likes.
那个给基特里奇的电♥话♥
And that call to Kittridge
造成了严重的附带损害
caused serious collateral damage.
朗马克先生 你下令了吗
Mr. Lammark, did you give the order
与“基特里奇秀”分享商场??镜头?
to share the mall footage with "The Kittridge Show"?
这不是我的策略
It was not my strategy.
我建议该计划有风险且有缺陷
I advised that the plan was risky and flawed.
但这是你的调查?
But this was your investigation?
你有全面的控制权? 是的
You had overall control? - Yes.
是不是也听从你的指挥
Was it also under your command that the public
被鼓励打电♥话♥给英威索?
were encouraged to call inwitho?
是的女士
Yes, ma'am.
演出结束仅半小时后
Just a half hour after the show ended,
两名少年开枪打死两人
two teenagers shot two people dead
在自杀前又伤了三人
and wounded three more before taking their own lives.
在波士顿 燃♥烧♥瓶♥被扔了
In Boston, a Molotov cocktail was thrown
透过以色列圣殿的窗户
through the window of Temple Israel,
造成看门人改变生活的伤害
causing the janitor life-changing injuries.
你愿意为这些罪行承担责任吗?
Do you accept responsibility for these crimes?
我们都知道这里发生了什么
We all know what's going on here.
这与年轻人的死亡无关
This is not about the deaths of young men.
这是关于旧人的野心
This is about the ambitions of old ones.
你知道凶手的名字吗?
Do you know the name of the killer?
我知道他显然是一个远离电网的人……
I know he's someone who's lived off the grid for obviously...
朗马克先生 请回答问题
Mr. Lammark, please answer the question.
你知道他的职业吗? 他的住处?
Do you know his profession? His place of residence?
还没有
Not yet.
看来 在你的指挥下
It seems that, under your command,
信息并不能治愈无知
information is no cure for ignorance.
也许如果你更关注人
Perhaps if you'd paid more attention to people
谁有资格提供帮助
who were qualified to help.
这份内部报告表明
This internal report suggests that
你一直在接受警♥察♥的领导
you've been taking your lead from a police officer
没有调查经验
with no investigative experience,
被局拒绝
rejected by the Bureau,
有长♥期♥的成瘾记录
with a long and proven record of addiction.
我对吗?
Am I right?
好吧 那不是我从她的申请中得到的
Well, that's not what I took from her application.
我看到了一个非常诚实、积极进取的人
I saw a fiercely honest, highly motivated person.
当其他人都在帮助居民时
While everyone else was helping residents
逃离燃烧的建筑物 法尔科警官是唯一的人
flee a burning building, Officer Falco was the only one
冷静地拍摄他们这样做的过程
with the presence of mind to film them doing it.
如果我们的肇事者在那些离开的人中
Had our perpetrator been amongst those exiting,
这完全取决于她
it would've been solely down to her.
见才识才 这是我工作的关键部分
I know talent when I see it. It's a pivotal part of my job.
也许 拉马克先生 我们应该考虑
Perhaps, Mr. Lammark, we should consider
你是否追求新的人才
whether your pursuit of new talent
是因为你知道你自己失败了
is because you know your own is failing.
你一直是一个优秀的公务员
You've been a fine public servant,
你勇敢地与疾病作斗争 但是......
and you've fought your illness with courage, but...
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
我认识这个人
I know this man.
我知道怎么找到他
I know how to find him.
你可以解雇我
You can fire me.
你得到你的牺牲
You get your sacrifice.
你留下我 你会得到你的杀手
You keep me, you will get your killer.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
电影精选列表