新年倒计时正在进行中
The countdown to the New Year is on.
点燃那些烤架并冰镇香槟
Fire up those grills and ice the Cristal,
因为今年是时候出去参加派对了
'cause it is time to party this year out the door
并欢迎新人的到来
and welcome the new one right in.
我真的很兴奋
I'm really excited.
我认为这将是非常好的一年
I think it's gonna be a really good year.
当然市中心会有
Of course, there's gonna be
一场盛大的派对随着烟花
one big party downtown as fireworks light up
照亮港口上空的夜空
the night sky over the Inner Harbor.
安全再次
And safety, once again,
成为重中之重
it's a top priority.
全国各地的警♥察♥部门...
All across the country, police departments...
午夜钟声过后
Coming after the stroke of midnight,
我们将举办一场盛大的派对
we have quite a party in store.
暴风雨前有一种相对的平静
It's a relative calm before the storm.
我想告诉你它在我身后的样子
I want to show you what it looks like behind me.
我们用五彩纸屑做过测试
We've tested the confetti.
我们还测试了烟花
We've tested the fireworks.
相信我 你不仅会看到它们
Believe me, you're not just gonna see them.
你会感觉到它们...在你的胸口
You're gonna feel them-- in your chest.
是的!
Yeah!
♪ 带上他们 我们打牌 ♪
♪ Bring 'em all round, we'll play cards ♪
♪ 想知道你是否会打动我的心 ♪
♪ Wondering if you'll strike my heart ♪
♪ 我们会搬到地板上
♪ We'll move to the floor
♪ 我会接受我的暗示
♪ And I'll take my cue
♪ 但是 宝贝 去做吧! 做吧!
♪ But, baby - Do it! Do it!
做吧! 做吧! 做吧!
Do it! Do it! Do it!
♪ 我厌倦了玩你的游戏 ♪
♪ I'm sick and tired of playing your games ♪
♪ 已经太晚了 我不会等... ♪
♪ It's too late, I won't wait... ♪
♪ 太晚了 我不会等了
♪ It's too late, I won't wait
♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟嘟嘟
♪ Doo, doo, doo-doo-doo
♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟嘟嘟
♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo-doo-doo.
好的 有什么问题吗?
Okay, so what's the problem?
她就是问题所在
She's the problem.
好吗? 这个女人
Okay? This woman is
让我的客户感到压力
distressing my customers,
她拒绝离开
and she's refusing to leave.
嘿 就是这样
Hey, that's it.
准备好了 我们走吧
You're done. Let's go.
别碰我 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Don't touch me, you little shit.
你听到了吗? 你好 哥们儿
You hear that? Hey, dude.
你是那个给顾客带来压力的人
You're the one distressing the customers.
这位女士支付了她的餐费
The lady paid for her meal.
她有权吃完
She's entitled to finish it.
这是新年 伙计
It's New Year's, man.
是的 我知道这是新年
Yeah, I know it's New Year's.
我在这里工作 伙计
I'm working here, buddy.
好的
Great.
女士 这里不能带酒
Ma'am, you can't bring alcohol in here.
尝试在没有它的情况下吃这种食物
Try eating this food without it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 她显然有问题
Look, she clearly has a problem.
你为什么不让她说完就走?
Why don't you let her just finish and leave?
因为她已经在这里呆了三个该死的小时 好吗?
Because she has been here for three goddamn hours, okay?
嘿 听着 我不是想成为
Hey, listen, I'm not trying to be
一个混♥蛋♥ 但我需要那张桌子
an asshole, but I need that table.
真的吗? 是的 真的
Really? - Yeah, really.
我需要那张桌子 我希望她离开 所以你的工作也是如此
I need that table, and I want her gone, so do your job.
G25 代码 3
G25, Code 3.
所有处理非关键任务的单位
All units handling noncritical tasks,
立即向霍普金斯广场报告
report to Hopkins Plaza immediately.
我重复一遍:G25 代码 3
I repeat: G25, Code 3.
什么是G25?
What's a G25?
她留下来了
She stays.
主动射手
Active shooter.
25 名受害者报告 17人确认死亡
25 victims reported, 17 confirmed dead.
我们有报告称港口发生枪击事件
We got reports of a shooter down at the harbor.
有人看到了什么吗? 请确认
Any eyes? Please confirm.
6 区 地面控制 请进
Sector 6, ground control, come in.
西费耶特街 305 号♥
OFFICER 3 [over radio]: 305 West Fayette Street,
公♥寓♥9B
apartment 9B.
死去的十几岁男孩 乔纳·米勒
Dead teenage boy, Jonah Miller.
弹道学需要立即清理房♥间
CST needs the room clear right away.
我不能看着你死
WOMAN [sobbing]: I can't watch you die.
我不能看着你死
I can't watch you die.
305 西费耶特1409
OFFICER [over radio]: 305 West Fayette, 1409.
你能确认受害者已经死亡吗?
Can you confirm victim deceased?
米勒夫人 我需要你把他放下
Mrs. Miller, I'm gonna need you to lay him down.
对不起 我只是在做我的工作
I'm sorry, I'm just doing my job.
你的工作是让他活着
Your job was to keep him alive.
所有居民
OFFICER [over speaker]: All residents,
关掉你的灯
switch off your lights.
远离窗户
Stay away from the windows.
不要离开你的建筑物
Do not leave your building.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
所有居民 关灯
All residents, switch off your lights.
你好
Hi.
我叫埃莉诺
My name's Eleanor.
你的是什么? 海莉
What's yours? - Haley.
米勒夫人?
Mrs. Miller?
你的女儿需要你 现在
Your daughter needs you. Now.
请让我带你们去你们的房♥间
Please let me take both of you to your room.
一颗子弹通过
Single bullet through
朝北的窗户刺破了受害者的头部
north-facing window punctured the victim's head,
然后以...的向下轨迹撞墙
then hit the wall at a downward trajectory of...
...23 度
...23 degrees.
待命 各单位准备好了吗?
OFFICER [over radio]: Stand by. All units ready?
你想失明吗?
Do you want to go blind?
屋顶狙击手 待命
OFFICER [over radio]: Rooftop sniper, stand by.
任何更多的镜头 如果我们的人在移♥动♥ 请告诉我
Any more shots, let me know if our guy's on the move.
好的 好的 我们知道了
OFFICER [over radio]: Okay, okay. We've got it.
红木街 12 号♥ 17 楼
12 Redwood Street, 17th floor.
天哪他妈的
Jesus fuck.
这是 Heli 2 前往红杉
This is Heli 2, heading to Redwood.
清除所有民用工艺品
Clear all civilian craft.
大家出去! 出去!
Everybody, get out! Get out!
将自己从建筑物中移开! 这边走!
Remove yourself from the building! This way!
对 那是对的 嘿! 停下!
Yes, that's correct. Hey! Stop!
不要离开前院 什么 你疯了吗?
Do not leave the forecourt. - What, are you insane?
这个地方着火了 带他们离开这里!
The place is on fire. Get 'em out!
如果其中之一是射手怎么办?
What if one of them is the shooter?
如果你们准备炸毁这个地方怎么办?
What if he's got the whole place rigged to blow?
立即疏散他们!
Get 'em out now!
开始录制
Start recording.
什么? 获取视频中的每一张脸
What? - Get every face on video.
记录所有的面孔
Record. Every face.
在手♥机♥上获取它们
Get 'em on your phone.
快点! 快点!
Let's go! Let's go!
进来!
Move in!
出去! 马上离开大楼!
Out! Out of the building now!
走 走!
Go, go!
继续拍摄
Keep filming.
移♥动♥ 快 快!
Move it, move it, move it!
我有光! 我有光!
I got light! I got light!
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
穿过门 上楼梯
Through the door, top of the stairs.
安全!
Clear!
安全!
All clear!
这间公♥寓♥很干净!
This apartment's clear!
没有人死在这里 连一根手指都没有
Nobody died here. Not even a finger.
电影精选列表