儿子?
Son?
如果你不跟他们一起去...
If you won't go with them...
...跟我来
...come with me.
哦 天哪?? 哦 他妈的
ELEANOR [voice trembling]: Oh, God. Oh, fuck.
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
我一直以为我会比她先死
I always thought I'd die before her.
听着 迪恩
L-Listen, Dean.
我的名字是埃莉诺 不
My name is Eleanor. - Don't.
不要那样做 不要用你的废话
Don't do that. Don't use your bullshit
警校战术训练在我身上
police academy tactics training on me.
我不是那个人
I'm not that guy.
我不是吸毒的疯子
I'm not some drugged-out nutjob
你可以通过同意我来拖延
you can stall by agreeing with me
就像我们是邻居一样使用我的名字
and using my first name like we're neighbors.
你是来杀我的 不是来借糖的
You came here to kill me, not to borrow a cup of sugar.
所以不要告诉我你关心我
So don't tell me you care for me,
因为我看得出你没有
'cause I can see that you don't.
您一次无痛释放的机会
Your one chance at a painless release
不是像其他人一样撒谎
is not to lie like everybody else.
好吧 你错了
Well, you're wrong.
他们带我进来是因为他们认为我能理解你
They brought me in because they thought I'd understand you.
我可以同情 最后
That I could empathize. - Finally.
我杀了 200 个人 然后有人在乎
I kill 200 people, then someone gives a shit.
你有什么进展吗?
You making any progress?
好吧 我在这里
Well, I'm here.
而且我不怕死
And I'm not afraid of dying.
有时候 我恨自己 恨死我了
Sometimes I hate myself so much that I want to die.
有时我认为这会容易得多
And sometimes I think it'd be a lot easier
更爱自己
to love myself more
如果其他人都被炸飞了
if everyone else was blown off the map.
但他们不会
But they won't be.
这没有什么坏处 迪恩
This doesn't hurt, Dean.
你是娱乐
You are entertainment.
你是屏幕上的时间
You're time on screen.
他们用点击来衡量你
They measure you in clicks.
他们想要更多
And they want more.
更多的行动 更多的血液
More action, more blood.
改变叙述 进监狱
Change the narrative. Go to jail.
只要能给大家解释
Just if you can explain to everyone
为什么这对你有意义
why it made sense to you
拿起武器开始射人……
to grab a weapon and start shooting people...
这有什么不合理的?
What doesn't make sense about it?
人们发出如此多的噪音
People make so much noise.
年复一年 对着一些愚蠢的烟火大喊大叫
Year after year, shouting at some stupid fireworks,
仿佛寂静和黑暗是需要击败的敌人
as if silence and darkness were enemies to defeat.
回到你♥他♥妈♥的洞穴去
Go back to your fucking caves.
晚上 有很多灯亮着
At night, there are so many lights on
你甚至看不到星星
you can't even see the stars.
我要时间 我想要空间
I want time. I want space.
他们想要东西
They want things.
操他们
Fuck them.
你要么非常愚蠢要么非常沉睡
You've either got to be very stupid or very asleep
发现这个游戏很有趣
to find this game entertaining.
人们擦洗
People scrubbing,
每天清理别人的屎12小时
cleaning up other people's shit for 12 hours a day
为了一把绿纸?
for a handful of green paper?
不是我
Not me.
不再
Not anymore.
相信我 我 嗯……我知道你在说什么
Believe me, I, um... I know what you're talking about.
我只希望我们能进行这次对话
I just wish we'd had this conversation
在你越线之前
before you crossed the line.
我今天去了屠宰场
I went to the slaughterhouse today.
有一个女人 拉蒙娜
There was a woman, Ramona.
她好像很喜欢你
She seemed fond of you.
是的
Yeah.
她还不错
She wasn't bad.
那个地方 虽然...
That place, though...
一天早上 在通宵之后
One morning, after an all-nighter,
我向后追踪牛的路径
I traced the cow's path backwards.
从汉堡区开始 经过切割
Started in the burger section, went through cutting,
看到牛被剥皮切成两半
saw the cows getting skinned and cut in two,
然后奶牛把螺栓钉在头上
then the cows getting the bolt to the head.
然后我跟着一辆卡车回到了农场
Then I followed a truck back to the farm.
翻过篱笆
Jumped a fence,
绕着湖走了一圈 他们就在那里
walked around the lake, and there they were.
华丽的
Magnificent.
他们似乎很感激他们的存在
They seemed grateful for their existence.
他们不想改变
They didn't want to change.
不想进化
Didn't want to evolve.
他们只是想在那里呼吸
They just wanted to be there, breathing.
生与死
To live and die,
然后消散回到整体
then dissipate back into the whole.
这不正是我们都想要的吗?
Isn't that what we all want?
你为什么不走开?
Why don't you just go away?
我确定有一个地方你可以去住
I'm sure there's a place you can go live
就像农场里的奶牛
like the cows out on the farm.
不
Nah.
你去的任何地方都属于某个人
Everywhere you go belongs to someone.
无论走到哪里 你都得有钱
Everywhere you go, you got to have money.
他们...他们必须知道你是谁
They-they got to know who you are.
他们……他们一直在检查你
They... they're always checking up on you.
他们总是在问
They're always asking.
他们总是在看
They're always watching.
现在他们有了无人机
Now they got drones,
从外太空侦察的卫星
satellites spying from outer space.
这整个星??球都是他妈的监狱
This whole planet's a fucking prison.
为什么我必须遵守你的规则?
Why do I have to play by your rules?
我不知道如何赚钱
I don't know how to make money.
我不知道如何赢得选票
I don't know how to win votes.
但是谁拥有真正的权力呢?
But who has the real power?
一千尺外的生死
Life and death from a thousand feet away.
我可能找不到和平 但我可以报复
I may not find peace, but I can deliver retribution.
报应不是你需要的
Retribution is not what you need.
然后怎样呢?
What, then?
爱?
Love?
是的
Yes.
我们中的一些人受到如此虐待
Some of us have been so mistreated
我们甚至不知道那是什么感觉
we don't even know whatit's lik.
他们烧毁了我们通向快乐的桥梁
They burned our bridges to pleasure.
但我认为它们可以重建
But I think they can be rebuilt.
不
Nah.
对我来说太晚了
Too late for me.
那列火车走了
That train's gone.
不过 我很欣赏这种努力
I appreciate the effort, though.
不用担心 没有下一个了
Don't worry. There's no next.
你还活着是有原因的
You're still alive for a reason.
你说你要帮我 嗯 就是这样
You said you wanted to help me, well, this is how.
我想去那边
I want to go over there.
我想躺在她身边
I want to lay down next to her.
我想像小时候一样拥抱她
I want to hug her like when I was a kid.
你要等到我睡着了
And you're gonna wait till I fall asleep.
我真的很累 会很快的
I'm real tired. It'll be quick.
那你就要朝我的脑袋开枪了
Then you're gonna shoot me in the head.
我不希望我的尸体遍布新闻
I don't want my corpse all over the news.
所以你拿着那罐汽油
So you take that can of gasoline,
你把它倒在我们身上并点燃了我们
you pour it over us and set us on fire.
烧烤结束后
When the barbecue's done,
你打电♥话♥给你的朋友 然后拿起你的奖杯
you call your friends and you pick up your trophy.
那是交易吗?
That a deal?
埃莉诺?
Eleanor?
电影精选列表