当你整天努力挣房♥租时
And when you work all day trying to make rent,
你不想学习 你想睡觉
you don't feel like studying; you feel like sleeping.
是什么促使你执法?
What led you to law enforcement?
我在寻找保护
I was looking for protection.
从谁哪里?
From who?
从我自己
From myself.
对你来说够了吗?
That enough for you?
不
No.
埃莉诺...
Eleanor...
...对我来说唯一够了是稳固的领先优势
...the only thing enough for me is a solid lead.
驱使我们射手的仇恨
The hatred that drives our shooter
和你的没什么不同
isn't so different from yours.
与其出去消灭所有人 不如
Instead of going out there and wiping everybody out,
你反对你自己
you turn it against yourself.
我需要你用它作为燃料给我带来新的东西
I need you to use it as fuel to bring me something new.
现在
Now.
如果我们抓住这个家伙 其他一切都会消失
We get this guy, this all goes away.
我们都可以完成我们本来要做的工作
And we can both do the job we were meant to.
女士 你想美白牙齿吗?
Would you like your teeth whitened, ma'am?
我们可以在现场进行
We can do it right here on the spot.
今天不行 你会注意到不同之处
Not today. - You'll notice the difference
只需五分钟 谢谢你亲爱的
in just five minutes. - Thank you, dear.
点亮你的小...
Brighten your sm...
女士们 如果你们渴望夏天
WOMAN [over P.A.]: Ladies, if you're longing for summer,
是时候开始塑形了
it's time to start getting in shape.
来二楼美容吧免费咨♥询♥
Come for a free consultation in the second-floor beauty bar.
请不要离开
MAN [over P.A.]: Please do not leave
任何无人看管的储物袋
any store bags unattended.
如果您发现任何可疑情况 请告诉我们的安全团队
If you see anything suspicious, just tell our security team.
呃 抱歉
Uh, excuse me. - Yes?
呃 我想你误拿了我的东西
Uh, I think you took my stuff by mistake.
我自己的衣服
My own clothes.
你到底怎么了 兄弟?
What the hell is wrong with you, bro?
呃 对不起
Uh, excuse me.
有个家伙
You got a guy giving himself
在后面的盆里洗个全身
a full body wash in the basin back there.
嗯 -我的意思是 我猜他有问题
Uh-huh. -I mean, I'm guessing he's got issues,
但说真的 不酷 是的 我明白了
but seriously, not cool. - Yeah, I got it.
有人能上第三层吗?
MAN [over radio]: Can we get someone down to level three?
我-我这里有个人
I-I got a guy here.
呃 有人拿着他的衣服跑了
Uh, somebody ran off with his clothes.
让我们打电♥话♥给总部 这里没有人
Let's call dispatch. There's no one here.
我的天啊 他在做什么?
Oh, my God. What's he doing?
我厌倦了这些家伙 嘿
I'm tired of these dudes. - Hey.
你的自尊心在哪里?
Where's your sense of self-respect?
你不是动物
You're not an animal.
忽略他 这是... 我...
Ignore him. It's... - I...
嘿!
Hey!
先生!
Sir!
先生 停在那里
Sir, stop right there.
拿住!
Hold it!
先生 我需要看看包里的东西
Gonna need to take a look in the bag, sir.
不要让我们问两次
Don't make us ask twice.
打开包 先生
Just open the bag, sir.
我只是想回家 我知道你想回家
I just want to go home. - I know you want to go home.
我们只需要查看包中的内容即可
We just need to see the contents of the bag.
拜托 你能为我们打开它吗?
Please, can you open that up for us?
我只是想去 我们会让你走
I just want to go. - We'll let you go.
我们只需要你打开那个包
We just need you to open that bag.
请立即打开包
Open the bag right now, please.
打开包 先生 不要让我再问了
Open the bag. - Sir, don't make me ask again.
打开包 打开包!
Open the bag. Open the bag!
他妈的!
Fuck!
我已经很多年没见过 XM21 步♥枪♥了
I haven't seen an XM21 in years,
但如果你知道去哪里找 它们就在附近
but they're around if you know where to look.
我会在哪里看?
Where would I look?
国防部是唯一的政♥府♥部门
DoD's the only government department
过去 25 年的每次审计都未通过
that's failed every audit for the last 25 years.
他们丢失了价值 10 亿美元的武器
They lost track of a billion dollars' worth of weapons
仅在伊♥拉♥克♥和科威特
in Iraq and Kuwait alone.
拉斯基先生 你为什么要买♥♥一把老式武器
Mr. Lassky, why would you buy a vintage weapon
什么时候有更新的?
when there are newer ones available?
嗯 很多时候 他们更好
Well, ofttimes, they're better.
易于装载 易于清洁 标准弹♥药♥
Easy load, easy clean, standard ammo.
像 1853 年的恩菲尔德?
Like that 1853 Enfield?
是的
Yeah.
那是经典
That's a classic.
由同盟军使用
Used by the Confederate forces.
还有三K党
And the Ku Klux Klan.
听着 我在这里没有做任何违法的事情
Listen, I'm not doing anything illegal here.
美国的历史...
The history of America...
牛奶或 BXP? 在马里兰州?
Milkor BXP? In Maryland?
这是相当违法的
It's pretty illegal.
听着 拉斯基先生 我需要
Look, Mr. Lassky, I'm gonna need
您所有客户的列表
a list of all of your clients.
如果这个人是他们中的一员
If this guy's one of them
而你隐瞒了这些信息...
and you withheld that information...
这里有两支护理队
MAN [over radio]: Got two paramedic teams here.
他们可以进去吗? 收到
Can they enter? Copy that.
我们会派人护送 请问是哪个入口?
We'll send an escort. Which entryway, please?
收到 好的 继续前进
Copy that. Okay, keep moving.
我们有一名 35 岁的黑人男性
OFFICER [over radio]: We have a Black male, 35,
五点十 220磅...
five-ten, 220 pounds...
他们听了吗?
Are they even listening?
盖伊身高超过六英尺 和我的屁♥股♥一样白
Guy's over six feet, white as my ass.
是的 的 我会去清理它们
Yeah. I'll go set 'em straight.
我再说一遍
OFFICER [over radio]: - I repeat, ,
35岁 五点十 220磅……
35, five-ten, 220 pounds...
好的
Okay.
后备箱里有一把 357玛格南
...Magnum .357 in the back of his trunk.
这一定是我见过的最奇怪的事情了
That's got to be the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen.
与山姆交谈
Talk to Sam.
窗户中的倒影 商店中的相机
Reflections in windows, cameras in stores.
我们应该能够得到这个人的 3D 打印输出
We should be able to get a 3D printout of this guy.
抱歉 没有……里面没有摄像头
Sorry, there's no... there's no cameras in there.
还没有
Not yet.
等等 退后
W-W-Wait. Rewind that.
那是他的衬衫
That's his shirt.
带我去那个洗手间 好 当然
Take me to that restroom. - Yeah, sure.
他不是来这里杀人的
He didn't come here to kill.
他来这里吃饭
He came here to eat.
去买♥♥新衣服
To get new clothes.
清理
To clean up.
一只知道剩菜在哪里的狗
A dog who knows where the leftovers are.
足够聪明 不会留下任何指纹
Smart enough not to leave any fingerprints.
他只是在挑蔬菜吗? -是的
Is he just picking out the vegetables? -Yeah.
你缺铁
There's your iron deficiency.
我们的狗是食草动物
Our dog is a herbivore.
我的天啊!
Christ.
枪法
The marksmanship.
酷得像他妈的黄瓜
Cool as a fucking cucumber.
他不想参与
He doesn't want to engage.
这就像他妈的“吃豆人”
This is like fucking "Pac-Man."
谁训练了他?
Who trained him?
不是军队
Not the Army.
武器是他的延伸
Weapons are an extensionof hims.
他出生在他们之中
He was born among 'em.
这里有坏消息
McKENZIE [over radio]: Bad news here.
它是什么? 保洁员
What is it? The cleaning crew
在拍摄开始之前通过
came through before the shooting began.
电影精选列表