这就对了
That's it.
你没事
You're okay.
是的 你还好吗?
Yeah, you're all right?
帮我拿着这个 这里!
Hold this for me. Here!
嘿 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
她没事 她只是晕过去了
She's all right. She just fainted.
好的 -有时我确实有那种效果
Okay. -Sometimes I do have that effect.
我要换你的面具 好吗?
I'm gonna swap your mask, all right?
我很好 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我晕倒了多久?
How long was I out?
哎呀! 哦 哦 等等...
Whoop! - Oh, oh, hold...
我还好 你不会走下十七层楼梯
I'm okay. -You're not going down 17 flights of stairs.
让我们把她弄走 是的
Let's get her away. - Yep.
好的 把她放下
Okay. Put her down.
好的 好 好 好 好
Okay, good. Good, good, good, good.
慢慢的 好吧 跟着我的手指
Easy. - All right, follow my finger.
这就对了
That's it.
好的 好的
Okay. Good.
三项检查完成 长官 长官 不是一个迹象
Three full sweeps, sir. Not a sign.
停车场、储藏室、电梯
Parking lot, storage units, elevators.
是的 我们都知道建筑物是由什么构成的 指挥官
Yeah, we all know what a building is made of, Commander.
不要再想 “我哪里没看过?”
Stop thinking, "Where haven't I looked?"
嘿
Hey.
开始思考 “我会躲在哪里?”
Start thinking, "Where would I hide?"
给我你的手臂
Give me your arm.
麦克
Mac.
你有什么? 业主是挪威人
What you got? - The owner's Norwegian.
财务顾问 嗯
Financial advisor. - Uh-huh.
现在他在奥斯陆
He's in Oslo as we speak.
说他从来没有看过公♥寓♥
Says he never laid eyes on the condo.
他得到它作为偿还债务
He got it as a debt repayment.
从那以后他就一直想卖♥♥掉它
He's been trying to sell it ever since.
祝你好运 是的
Good luck with that. - Yeah.
妈的! 他妈的!
Oh, shit! Fuck!
对不起 伙计们 那些是预编程的
MAN [over radio]: Sorry, guys. Those were preprogrammed.
我们正在禁用其他人
We're getting the others shut off.
啊 他妈的
Ah, fuck.
确认那些是预编程的
MAN [over radio]: Confirming those were preprogrammed.
确保将它们全部禁用
Make sure you turn them all off.
我真的以为他们在向我们开枪
I seriously... I thought we were getting shot.
伙计们 我们应该马上把那个厕所弄出来
Guys, we should get that toilet right now.
在它被进一步污染之前
Before it gets contaminated any further.
不 伙计们 所有的
No, guys. All of it.
全部...把它拉出来
The whole thing-- pull it out.
保持呼吸 好吗? 抱歉
Keep breathing, all right? -Excuse me.
通过你的鼻子 女士
Through your nose. Ma'am.
你觉得这个地方像急诊室吗?
Does this place look like an ER to you?
是的 不
Right. No.
好的 对不起
Okay. - I'm sorry.
不用担心 我现在就去
Don't worry about it. - Just-just leave me.
爆♥炸♥...是遥控触发的吗?
The explosion-- was it triggered remotely?
它完好无损
It's intact.
里面的人都有钥匙的副本
Whoever's inside had a copy of the key.
我们会将居民留在大本营
We're holding the residents in base camp.
至少我们可以保留的
At least the ones we managed to hold on to.
我的急救人员把其他人录了下来
My first responders got the others on tape.
好想法 搜索公♥寓♥怎么样?
Good thinking. What about searching the condos?
我可以获得联邦搜查令
I could bring federal warrants.
我听说
I heard.
17次飞行却没有防毒面具?
17 flights and no gas mask?
你在这里浪费宝贵的医疗时间 法尔科
You're wasting precious medical time here, Falco.
在全市范围内的医疗紧急情况中
In the middle of a citywide medical emergency.
不会再发生了 先生
It won't happen again, sir.
忘记命令 吧 我们只会请求许可
Forget about the warrants. We'll just ask permission.
如果有人感到紧张 那就是我们要找的人
Anyone gets antsy, they're the ones we want.
好吧 先生们听好了
All right, people, listen up.
特别探员朗马克加入我们的行列
We're being joined by Special Agent Lammark
来自该局的区域外地办事处
from the Bureau's regional field office.
FBI 会协助我们
The FBI is gonna be assisting us
进行调查
with this investigation.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 在接下来的几个小时内
Okay, within the next few hours,
你的办公桌会被数据淹没
your desks are gonna be flooded with data,
其中大部分不可避免地是错误的
much of it inevitably false.
你也会听到很多意见
You're also gonna hear a lot of opinions.
但意见从来没有抓住任何人
But opinions never caught anyone,
所以记住某些偏见很重要......
so it's important to keep certain preconceptions in mind
在对证据进行分类时
while classifying evidence.
“杀人犯想被抓 ”
"Mass murderers want to get caught."
好吧 不是这个
Well, this one doesn't.
29名受害者
29 victims.
每一枪都找到了目标
Every shot found its mark.
没有外壳 没有黄铜
No casings, no brass.
没有一根散乱的头发或指纹
Not a single stray hair or fingerprint.
这人做事细心
This guy is thorough.
他不是来这里死的
He didn't come here to die,
他不想被发现
and he does not want to be found.
我们会让他失望的
We're gonna disappoint him.
你会听到这个人被称为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You will hear this man called a terrorist.
但任何恐怖组织
But any terrorist organization
那可以把它拉下来......
that could've pulled that off...
……他们会争先恐后地为自己争光
...they would rush to claim credit for it.
到目前为止 还没有
So far, none have.
你会听到这个人被称为疯子
You will hear this man called a maniac.
妈的 我同意
Shit, I agree.
除了人格障碍的范围
Except the range of personality disorders
范围如此之广 包括我们这里的所有人
is so extensive that it includes all of us here.
抑郁 焦虑
Depression, anxiety,
呃 精神分♥裂♥症
uh, schizophrenia.
但...
But...
偏执型人格障碍、自恋型人格障碍
PPD, NPD,
创伤后应激障碍
PTSD.
如果我们把街上所有的“疯子”都赶走..
We took every crazy off the street,
没有人留下来监视他们
there would be no one left to police them.
所以...
So...
要想成功 我们必须保持开放的心态
to succeed, we're gonna have to keep our minds open.
不要开始
Don't start out
想象一个种族主义者或纳粹分子
picturing a racist or a Nazi.
他不是一个类型
He's not a type.
他是一个人
He's a person.
有人喜欢它
Somebody loved him.
有人训练过他
Somebody trained him.
有人把那把枪卖♥♥给他
Somebody sold him that gun.
我们找到他们...
We find them...
我们找到了我们的人
we find our guy.
四...
Four...
市长正在为你
The governor's given you
他能给你的所有资源
all the resources he can give you.
我无能为力了
There's nothing more I can do.
我是一名联邦特工
I'm a federal agent.
高速公路不是联邦的 抱歉 啊
Highways are not federal. I'm sorry. - Ah.
关闭它们只会引起大规模恐慌
Shutting them down would only cause mass panic.
不 射手引起了大规模恐慌
No, the shooter causes mass panic.
关闭高速公路会让人头疼
Shutting down a highway causes headaches.
我的市长现在不需要头痛
Headaches my governor doesn't need right now.
市长震惊地呼吁大家保持冷静
REPORTER [over TV]: In shock, the mayor has called for calm.
如果你看到任何可疑的人...
If you see anyone suspicious...
“这不是一种类型 这是一个人 ”
"It's not a type. It's a person."
真是个江湖骗子
What a hack.
电影精选列表