♪ 黑狗和黑乌鸦... ♪
♪ Black dogs and black crows... ♪
它无处不在
It's everywhere.
这是什么 45分钟?
What's it been, 45 minutes?
他们准备好了新闻稿
They had the press release ready.
“有缺陷的人 ”
"Lammarked man."
“朗马克 会尿自己的裤子
"Lammark could piss his own pants,
还不知道是谁干的 ”
still not find out who did it."
“朗马克...” 听着 不要读那些乱七八糟的东西
"Lammark..." - Listen, don't read that mess.
混♥蛋♥被评论吸引 就像苍蝇被该死的吸引一样
Assholes are attracted to comments like flies to shit.
是的
Yeah.
谁?
Who?
什么?
What?
快点
Come on.
这是莫拉莱斯
It's Morales.
我要在早上 7点 报到
I'm to report at 7:00 a.m.,
他正在要求您提供密♥码♥
and he's requesting your passwords.
士气
Morales.
他很好
He's good.
我们很努力
We tried hard.
但是我们一无所获
But we got nothing.
先生 嗯...
Sir, um...
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
他们把你当作绳索
They used you as the rope.
你不是刽子手
You're not the hangman.
好的
All right.
妈的
Oh, shit.
该回家了
Time to go home.
哦 很高兴看到你接受得这么好
Oh. Good to see you taking it so well.
快点 不要在孩子们面前
Come on. Not in front of the kids.
是的 唔?
Yeah. Hmm?
我得付钱
I got to pay.
不不不 这是在他们身上
No, no, no. This is on them.
谢谢你的饮料 伙计们
Thanks for the drinks, guys.
你说对了? 是啊 是啊
You got it? - Yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
30 年的服务 难以置信
30 years of service. Un-fucking-believable.
♪ 我看着她从我身边走开 ♪
♪ I watch her walk away from me ♪
♪穿过田野
♪ Through the fields
♪ 还有傍晚的树木
♪ And the evening trees
♪ 流向大海的河流... ♪
♪ By the river that runs to the sea... ♪
我来了
I'm coming.
他妈的是什么...
What the fuck is...
你知道我想不通的是什么
You know what I couldn't wrap my head around
这就是你如何能同时出现在两个地方
is how you could be in two places at once.
然后它就撞到了我
And then it hit me.
你在外包
You're outsourcing.
给我那个
Give me that.
嘿嘿 小心点
Hey, hey, be careful.
你粉刷了客厅
You painted the living room
3 月 12 日与来自豪华的人一起
with the guys from DeLuxe on March 12th.
然后 在接下来的两天里
And then, for the next two days,
你把钥匙给了别人来完成卧室
you gave the keys to someone else to finish the bedrooms.
这就是你为紫外工作腾出时间的方式
That's how you made time for the Ultraviolet job
3月13日和3月14日
on March 13th and March 14th.
所以我的问题是:
So my question is:
你♥他♥妈♥的给了谁?
Who the fuck did you give them to?
我是这里的嫌疑人吗?
What am I, a suspect here?
因为我想我现在需要给我他妈的律师打电♥话♥
'Cause I think I need to call my fucking lawyer right now.
不 你... -告诉她他妈的真♥相♥!
No, you... -Just tell her the fucking truth!
很抱歉这么早叫醒你
Sorry to wake you so early.
我只是... 我想你会想抢先一步
I just... I figured you'd want a head start.
我开始监控他的通讯 并建立了联♥系♥
I started monitoring his comms, and I made the connection.
戴斯蒙德 宝贝
Desmond, the baby,
一直以来都是一种分散注意力的技巧
was a distraction technique all along.
好吧 我一直在玩系统
Okay, I've been gaming the system.
从事的工作超出了我的承受能力
Taking more jobs than I can handle.
召集其他人...亚美尼亚人、墨西哥人、波兰人
Calling in other guys-- Armenians, Mexicans, Poles.
你的机会非常均等
Very equal-opportunity of you.
好吧 每个人都得到了公平的待遇
Well, everybody got their fair cut.
有了这些新规定和该死的
And with these new regulations and shit,
即使他们变得昂贵
even they got expensive.
直到我找到这个列表
Till I found this list.
有前科的人 有记录的人
Ex-cons, guys with a record
没有人会雇用
nobody would hire.
滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here!
狗! 快点!
The dog! Come on!
他妈的狗
Fucking dog.
这些人 他们几乎不劳而获
These guys, they work for next to nothing,
只要你不问他们太多问题
as long as you don't ask 'em too many questions.
相信我 无论如何你都不想和这些人聊天
And believe me, you don't want to chat with these guys anyway.
我总是会带来午餐 好吧 这样他们就可以
I would always bring in lunch. All right, that way, they could
工作一整天 嗯嗯
work through the day. Mm-hmm.
还有一个人 非常特别
And there's this one guy, real particular.
没有肉 没有奶制品
No meat, no dairy.
就像某种该死的他妈的和尚
Like some kind of goddamn fucking monk.
所以 有一天 我问他:“为什么?”
So, one day, I ask him: "Why?"
他说他曾经在下州的一家屠宰场工作
He says he used to work in a slaughterhouse downstate.
之后 再也不能吃肉了
After that, never could eat meat again.
我只知道他是迪恩
I only knew him as Dean.
高个子 总是戴着帽子
Tall guy, always wearing a cap.
是他
It's him.
他停止回答
He stopped answering.
我不再打电♥话♥了
I stopped calling.
电♥话♥是一个燃烧器 它已经死了几个月了
Phone's a burner. It's been dead for months.
下州只有三个屠宰场
There's only three slaughterhouses downstate.
看 我被吓到了
Look, I was scared.
我不想被捕
I didn't want to get arrested.
我害怕这家伙会来找我
I was scared this guy would come after me.
我有一个他妈的家庭
I got a fucking family.
他回来了
He's out back.
我可以问你们一些问题吗? -好的
Can I ask you guys some questions? -Okay.
嗯 这个人你是不是很眼熟?
Um, does this man look familiar to you?
打扰一下 先生们
Excuse me. Gentlemen.
我只是想占用你一点时间 谢谢
I'd just like a moment of your time, please.
我在联邦调查局
I'm with the FBI.
这个人被通缉
This guy is wanted in connection
与多个 多个凶杀案
with a multiple, multiple homicide.
我想知道你们中是否有人
I'm wondering if any of you guys
可能以前见过他
might have seen him before.
看一看 他大概十年前或更久以前来过这里
Take a look. He was here probably a decade ago or more.
或许? 不?
Maybe? No?
也许还在这里工作
Maybe works here still.
不
No.
但我直到 2014 年才开始在这里
But I didn't start here till 2014.
你们需要和...谈谈
You guys need to talk to...
嘿 雷蒙娜!
Hey, Ramona!
蕾蒙娜 过来
Ramona, come over here.
这人似曾相识?
This guy look familiar?
熟悉的? 那是迪恩他妈的波西
Familiar? That's Dean fucking Possey.
一直低着头 没事
Kept his head down. No trouble.
不喜欢社交
Didn't like to socialize.
但是阿隆索 当年的主管
But Alonso, the supervisor back then,
他总是在取笑迪恩
he was always teasing Dean.
叫他卡西莫多
Called him Quasimodo
因为他的头有一个令人毛骨悚然的形状
'cause his head had a creepy shape.
可恶 愚蠢的该死的
Nasty, stupid shit.
然后一天晚上 回到 98 年左右
And then one night, back around '98,
他们分享了汉堡行业的最后转变
they share the last shift on the hamburger sector.
第二天早上我们进去了 阿隆索已经筋疲力尽了
We get in the next morning, and Alonso's all ground up
在八分之三英寸处
at three eighths of an inch.
电影精选列表