他被赶出华盛顿特区我并不感到惊讶
No wonder they kicked him out of D.C.
这些人 他们天生就是邪恶的
These people, they're just born plain evil.
邪恶正在切断一只鸟的翅膀 只是为了看看会发生什么
Evil is cutting off a bird's wing just to see what happens.
这家伙在拍蚊子
This guy is swatting mosquitoes.
所有 我们应该抓住他的蛋蛋
Whatever. We should string him up by his balls
把他吊在桅杆??顶上
from the top of a flagpole.
这将阻止那里的所有其他疯子
That'll deter all the other nutsos out there.
警官
Officer.
你为什么不把判决留给法官呢?
Why don't you leave the sentencing to the judge.
我们现在的任务是抓住他
Our job right now is to catch him.
对不起 先生 哦 没关系
Sorry, sir. - Oh, it's okay.
很高兴知道我将如何被记住
Nice to know how I'll be remembered.
有机会喝点新鲜咖啡吗?
Any chance of some fresh coffee?
这尝起来像刹车油
This tastes like transmission fluid.
马上
Right away.
嗯 我会的
Mm, I'll do it.
没关系
It's okay.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你为什么这么说蚊子?
Why'd you say that thing about mosquitoes?
哦 这只是一种感觉 基于什么?
Oh, it was just a feeling. - Based on what?
我不认为这家伙是在寻找破坏
I don't think this guy is looking for destruction.
我认为他是在寻求解脱
I think he's looking for relief.
你有预感他会再做一次吗?
And do you have a feeling that he's gonna do it again?
是的
Yes.
为什么?
Why?
因为他喜欢
Because he liked it.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
他杀了29人
He killed 29 people.
否则 两点后就会停下来
Otherwise, he would've stopped at two.
好吧 他为什么完全停止射击?
Well, why did he stop shooting at all?
我的意思是 为什么不杀五十或六十?
I mean, why not kill 50? 60?
是不是因为烟花停了
Was it because the fireworks stopped
所以没有更多的枪声掩护?
and so there was no more cover for the gunshots?
是的 也许吧 废话
Yeah, maybe. - Bullshit.
不要光顾我 告诉我你的想法
Don't patronize me. Tell me what you think.
我认为他得到了他的满足
I think he got his fill.
不管饭菜有多好吃
No matter how good the food tastes,
吃饱了就停止进食
you stop eating when you've had enough.
直到你又饿了
Till you get hungry again.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
埃莉诺·法尔科 长官
Eleanor Falco, sir.
拉马克
Lammark.
这个国家死于枪♥支♥的人数......
WOMAN [on TV]: The number of deaths by firearms in this...
也许是因为我们用谎言将伊♥拉♥克♥夷为平地?
MAN [on TV]: Maybe because we leveled Iraq on a lie?
中国没有第二修正案
There's no Second Amendment in China.
现在你在为大屠♥杀♥辩护?
Now you're justifying mass murder?
不 我正在努力理解它
No, I'm trying to understand it.
这在道德上没有歧义
There's no moral ambiguity about it.
自杀或自残的死亡率...
The rate of death by either suicide or homi...
...构建详尽的叙述
...construct elaborate narratives
他们成为英雄
in which they get to be the hero.
嘿
Hey.
伪突击队是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
WOMAN [on TV]: Pseudocommandos are terrorists
来历不明
without a known cause.
他们沉迷于武器和王权
They become obsessed with weapons and regalia
来弥补自己的无能感和失败感
to make up for their own sense of impotence and failure.
他们经常是侵略的受害者
MAN [on TV]: They're often victims of aggression
在童年和成长过程中
during childhood and development,
特别是来自人♥民♥
especially from the people
谁应该爱他们并保护他们
who are supposed to love and protect them.
先生?
Sir?
朗马克有什么麻烦吗 法尔科?
Any trouble with Lammark, Falco?
麻烦?
Trouble?
六点钟在林登布拉特与他会合
Meet him at Lindenblatt's at 6:00.
他想见你 没说为什么
He wants to see you. Didn't say why.
他妈的
Fuck.
我们让更多的人面临更大的风险
We are exposing more people to more risk.
这是不可能的
It's out of the question.
你可以忘记它
You can forget about it.
杰西 你没看过《大白鲨》吗?
Jesse, haven't you seen "Jaws"?
现在 你就是混♥蛋♥
Right now, you're the asshole
那是在努力保持海滩开放
that's trying to keep the beach open.
29具尸体
29 bodies.
好吧 他们在维加斯有 58 个
Well, they had 58 in Vegas.
第二天 席琳·迪翁出现了……
Next day, you had Celine Dion--
她在 凯撒宫舞台上
she's onstage, Caesars Palace.
演出必须继续进行 你在做什么?
The show's got to go on. - Hello.
那个人已经死了
That guy was dead.
我们有一名奥林匹克级狙击手在逃
We have an Olympic-class marksman running wild.
市长不会关闭医院
The governor is not closing hospitals,
不会关闭学校 好的 当然
is not closing down schools. Fine. Of course.
我们可以解决这个问题 但游乐园
Those we can deal with, but theme parks,
商场、体育馆?
malls, stadiums?
是的 好吧 我们不会实施宵禁
Yeah, well, we're not gonna impose a curfew
在没有任何线索的情况下
without a single clue.
策略是什么?
What's the strategy?
“直到拉马克找到他”?
"Until Lammark finds him"?
到现在为止 这家伙可能在明尼苏达州
By now, the guy could be in Minnesota.
他们不会关闭明尼苏达州 哦
They're not closing Minnesota. - Oh.
9/11 纽约市...他们没有关闭它
9/11, New York City-- they didn't shut it down.
听着 如果你不能兑现你的承诺
Look, if you can't deliver what you promised
没有关闭整个该死的城市
without shutting down the whole damn city,
忘掉它 杰西
forget about it. - Jesse.
冷静下来
Calm down.
我能找到他
I can find him.
我需要知道的是你是否站在我这边
What I need to know is that you're onside.
我要走了
I got to go.
市长在续集中仍然是市长
Mayor was still mayor in the sequel.
这就是《大白鲨》的教训
That's the lesson from "Jaws."
让我们今天晚些时候恢复
Let's revert later today.
我什至不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
天哪 他妈的
Jesus fuck.
先生
Sir.
嗯...
Um...
这是个好时机吗?
is this a good time?
不谢谢 请继续
No, please. Please, go ahead.
这些该死的人
These fucking people.
就好像他们设计了一个系统
It's almost as though they designed a system
专门用来耗尽我的能量
specifically to drain my energy away.
我不明白这一点 他们不想让你抓住他吗?
I don't get it. Don't they want you to catch him?
当然 就在昨天
Oh, yeah. By yesterday.
问题是他们认为他们知道怎么做
The problem is that they think they know how.
最后 说说你吧
Anyway, let's talk about you.
咖啡?
Coffee?
当然
Sure.
我可以想到两个原因
I can think of two reasons
为什么你可能会很好地了解这个人
why you might be getting a good read on this guy.
你有潜力成为一名优秀的侦探
You're potentially a good detective.
你和他一样脑子进水了
You're as fucked-up in the head as he is.
不管怎样 我都是在帮大家一个忙
Either way, I'm doing everyone a favor
让你远离街头
by keeping you off the streets.
哦
Oh.
嘿 你好
Hey. - Hi.
看着你 伙计 是什么让你这么苗条?
Look at you, buddy. What's got you so slim?
放弃麸质 这是魔法
Cut out gluten. It's a magic bullet.
面筋 是吧? 是的
That gluten, huh? - Yeah.
牛排和鸡蛋含有麸质? 不
Steak and eggs got gluten? - No.
我相信你见过杰克·麦肯齐?
I believe you've met Jack McKenzie?
作为一名调查员 坦率地说
As an investigator, frankly,
他充其量是平庸的
he's average at best.
电影精选列表