-We were this close, Doug. -Yeah, well, maybe next time.
是的
Yeah.
给你
Here.
-你救了我 吉米 -耶 你也救了我
-You saved me, Jimmy. -Yeah, well, you saved me, too.
你刚才在那里说的是真的么
Did you mean what you said back there?
我真的是你的朋友了么
Am I really your friend?
是的 我当然就是那个意思
Yeah, of course I meant it.
那意味着你不想要我的钱了么
Does that mean you don't want my money?
去你的 我想要这些钱 这钱是我赚来的 老兄
Fuck yeah, I want this money. I earned this money, man.
该死 那么 我们现在要怎么做
Damn it. So, what the hell do we do now?
你还留着那两张 度蜜月的头等舱票么
You still have those two first-class tickets for your honeymoon?
-有啊 为什么 -我有个想法
-Yeah, why? -I've got an idea.
这将会是最好的蜜月了
This is going to be the best honeymoon ever!
这将会是最好的蜜月了
Ever honeymoon best the be to going is this!
-干杯 我的朋友 -敬你第一次兄弟旅行
-Cheers, my friend. -To your first guy trip.
我同意
I'll drink to that.
所有人 拜托 我需要你们坐到座位上
Everyone, please, I need you to take your seats.
然后系上安全带
Please fasten your seat belts.
我能把我的裤腰带解开吗
Can I unfasten my pants belt?
你好 你介意帮我拿一会吗
Hello. Would you mind holding this for a second?
-好的 道格 -非常感谢
-Yes, Doug. -Thank you so much.
不 好吧
No. Okay.
嗨 你好
Hi, there!
你喜欢这样 难道不是么
You like that, don't you?
那是一条狗么 你不能把狗带到飞机上
Is that a dog? You can't have a dog on the plane.
-这个 不 这是服务用犬 -这是一条服务犬老兄
-This? No, it's a service dog. -That's a service dog, man.
让我给你看看他的服务是什么样的
Let me show you what type of service it can do.
-谁能把花生酱拿来 -不 别拿花生酱
-Somebody send up the peanut butter! -No! No peanut butter!
你把烟草放到椰子里 然后把它点着
You put the weed in the coconut You light that shit up
你把烟草放到椰子里 然后把它点着
You put the weed in the coconut And light that shit up
你把烟草放到椰子里 然后把它点着
You put the weed in the coconut And light that shit up
你把烟草放到椰子里 然后把它点着
You put the weed in the coconut And light that shit up
你把烟草放到椰子里
You put the weed in the coconut
然后把它点着
And you light that shit up
停下来 道格
Stop it, Doug.
我对这架飞机有不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about this flight.
-好的 是的 -好了么
-Okay. Yeah. -Okay?
用你全身的力气
Put your weight into it.
你打中我后背了
You hit me in my back.
-我相信你 你不会这么做的 -别相信我
-I trust you, you're not gonna do it. -Don't trust me!
电影精选列表