*I got love for you*
6个月后
快点 就差你了
Oh, come on, you missing link.
我们马上该走了 你快去收拾一下
Hey, we gotta leave soon. You need to get ready.
又不用穿正装打领带 我已经收拾好了
What is it, black tie or something? I'm ready.
你可以考虑穿条裤子
You might wanna put on some pants.
你就只裹了条浴巾
Hey, you're the one in a towel.
快收拾一下
Go get ready.
哈利 我们都知道你会拖到最后一秒
Harry, we both know you're gonna wait until the last sec
才飞快地穿条裤子
and then rip on some pants super fast,
之后你会打理一下发型
but then you're gonna want to check your hair
然后就要花二十分钟
and you're gonna spend 20 minutes
好让发型自然得像没打理过一样
making it look like you didn't check your hair.
所以别玩游戏了
So get off the game
别数落[骑乘]我了
Quit riding me, Zach.
我只是想打完这一场
I just wanna finish the campaign, okay.
你倒是希望我骑乘你
First of all... you wish I was riding you.
我喜欢你支配我的一切[BDSM]
Yo, I love it when you get all dom with me.
你需要性生活
You need to get laid.
快去收拾 马上
Get ready. Now!
抱歉了
Sorry, boys.
玩到哪儿了
Where were we?
哈利
Harry!
是谁组织的来着
So who organized this again?
我侄女
My niece.
是噢 八点开始对吧
Oh yeah. It starts at 8:00, right?
我们能准时到的
We should make it.
对不起 竞选活动越来越多了
Sorry. It's just the campaign is really ramping up,
因为下个月就要初选了
what with the primaries next month.
她嘱咐过我们不要迟到的
You know, she asked us not to be late, Sam.
博尔特[短跑运动员] 能走慢点吗
Uh, Usain Dolt, can we chill?
吃屎吧你
Eat my dingleberries.
这也太不礼貌了
That was rude!
不 害我在和女朋友参加的问答之夜迟到
No, making me late for my girlfriend's trivia night,
才叫不礼貌
that's rude!
兄弟 你真得试试冥想什么的了
Dude, you really need to start meditating or something.
总这么紧张对心脏不好
This kinda stress isn't good for your heart.
怎么样 刚好赶上
See? Right on time.
她真的想确保我们这周能赢
She really wants to make sure we win this week,
所以她找了一对"外援"参赛
so she's brought in a couple ringers
来回答那些我们不知道的问题
to handle all the stuff that none of us know.
-比如说 -艺术和政♥治♥
- Like what? - Art and politics.
等等
Oh wait.
-他们到了 -谁
- They're here. - Who?
我叔叔保罗 和他男朋友萨姆
My uncle Paul and his boyfriend Sam.
该死 我们能走吗
Shit! Can we go?
-怎么了 -我就是
- What? Why? - It's just that, um...
我现在不是很想参加问答之夜
I'm not feeling especially trivial right now.
天啊 放松点
Oh my gosh, relax.
来吧 萨姆 我们过去吧
Come on, Sam. Let's do this.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
保罗叔叔 你还记得扎克吧
You remember Zach, Uncle Paul.
-当然 -你好
- Of course I do. - Good to see you.
这是萨姆
And, um, this is Sam.
这是我男朋友扎克
Sam, this is my boyfriend Zach.
这个是他室友 哈利
Oh, and this is Harry, his roommate.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
好了各位 有七支超强的队伍参加
Okay, folks, we have seven killer teams
今晚的死亡问答之夜
for tonight's Trivia To the Death.
所以请坐 我们马上就要开始了
So grab your seat. We're about to start.
他就是公路旅行的那个哈利
Is that Harry, Harry from the road trip?
天啊 我没想到
Oh God. I didn't know.
-抱歉 宝贝 -没关系的
- I'm so sorry, babe. - It's okay.
你妈妈最近怎么样
So, how's my sister?
你在和花里胡哨的中年大叔约会吗
So you're dating Nancy Fancy Pants, huh?
他叫保罗 谢谢你
His name is Paul, thank you,
而且他真的很棒
and he's really great.
我情不自禁 他超级聪明
I can't help it if he's super smart
还超级帅 并且是个超级成功的艺术经销商
and super handsome and a super successful art dealer.
所以我和他约会
And so what if I am...
又怎么了呢
dating him?
你为什么要问
Why do you care?
我要是早知道你喜欢有钱老男人
If I'd known you were into rich old guys,
我会把你介绍给我爷爷的
I would have introduced you to my grandfather.
你这是年龄歧视
That's super ageist.
至少我没有阅人无数
At least I'm not a man‐whore.
不好意思 我今年已经单身
Excuse me. I've been celibate for several...
好几天了
days this year.
你最近在哪里工作
So where are you working these days?
还在打包衬衫吗
Still folding shirts for a living?
事实上 现在不了
As a matter of fact, I am not.
真的吗
Really?
那你在做什么
What are you doing?
我现在从事电♥信♥行业
I'm, I'm in telecommunications.
是吗
Oh yeah?
你在哪儿工作
Who you working for?
我在码头的售货亭卖♥♥手♥机♥
I'm selling phones at a kiosk on the Pier.
能安静点吗
Now can you be quiet, please?
要开始了
They're starting.
好了各位 我们都清楚规则对吧
Okay, folks. Now we know how this works, right?
第一个按铃并且回答正确的队伍得一分
This first team to ring the bell with the right answer gets one point.
每轮的最后
At the end of each round,
得分最低的队伍就得说拜拜
the team with the lowest score gets eliminated.
第一题
Question one:
第一个多平台网络浏览器
what was the first multi‐platform
叫什么
web browser?
-Mosaic浏览器
‐Mosaic.
第一款可以浏览图片的浏览器
正确 请别伤害自己
Correct. Please don't hurt yourselves.
五号♥队一分
One point, team five.
第二题
Question two:
地球上最大的岛屿
what is the biggest island
叫什么
on Earth?
格陵兰岛
Greenland.
-漂亮 -好耶
‐Nice. ‐Yeah!
这谁不知道呢
Come on, everybody knows that.
第32题
Question 32:
什么坚果可以用来做炸♥药♥
what nut can you use to make an explosive?
花生
Peanut.
正确
Correct.
花生小脑袋 不是吗
Peanut‐brained, am I right?
八十年代 第一支赢得两次
Who was the first baseball team to win
世界棒球锦标赛冠军的球队叫什么
two World Series trophies in the '80s?
是红雀队吗
The Cardinals?
恐怕不对 还有别的答案吗
Afraid not. Anybody else?
道奇队
Dodgers!
这才是对的啦
That's what we're talkin' about.
咋回事嘛 哈利
Damn it, Harry!
我还以为你那愚笨的朋友
I thought your little mouth‐breathing friend
还懂运动知识呢
had sports covered.
那种题有点难 保罗
That kinda was a hard one, Paul.
第一个使用纸币的国家是
Which was the first country to use paper money?
中国
China.
-木星 -水上音乐
‐Jupiter. ‐Water music.
哈库拉马塔塔[狮子王中的插曲]
Hakuna matata!
亚历山大·索尔仁尼琴
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn!
耶♥和♥华♥见证人
ehovah's Witness.
不好意思 三号♥队
Ooh, sorry, team three.
回答错误 淘汰出局
That is wrong, and that means you are out.
好的 伙计们 所以
Okay, folks, so that means
就只剩下最后两队了
we're down to our last two teams.
因为我们已经鏖战多时
电影精选列表