我俩不应该上♥床♥这件事
how we shouldn't have done this.
嘿 不是的
Hey, no, no.
昨晚很完美
Last night was perfect.
完全是我想象中的样子
It was everything that I thought it would be
而且
and, like...
比想象好一千倍
a thousand times better.
那你脸上为什么是那样的表情
Then why do you have that look on your face?
我终于找到工作了
I finally got a job.
正式的工作
Like... A real job.
棒极了 但是呢
Awesome, but?
但是
But...
工作地在洛杉矶 我下周走
it's in LA, and I leave next week.
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding?
是世界上最大的
It's one of the biggest
体育营销公♥司♥之一
sports marketing companies in the world.
-我怎么能拒绝 -你就是这种人 哈利
- How could I say no? - This is so like you, Harry.
即使得到了梦寐以求的工作
Even getting your dream job sounds like
都能说的像是刚知道一样
something just happened to you.
我无法相信 我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. I, I...
你怎么能
How could you...
你怎么可以
How could you...
知道你马上要走了
let us... do that...
还和我做那种事
knowing you were just gonna leave?
-你为什么不告诉我 -我需要知道
- Why didn't you tell me? - I needed to know.
而且 我在告诉你
And, and I am telling you.
我不是正在和你说嘛
I‐I'm telling you now!
这并不意味着我们不能在一起
This doesn't mean we can't be together.
你知道吗 我
You know what? I, uh...
我得走了
I got‐gotta go.
拜托 萨姆
Come on, Sam.
我们整个周末都可以在一起
We got the whole weekend,
而且洛杉矶也不是很远
an‐and LA's not that far.
我是说 现在不是还有飞机这种交通工具嘛
I mean, there's these new‐fangled things called airplanes.
怎么了 你不相信我能坚持异地恋吗
Wha‐wha‐what? You don't trust me to do long‐distance?
我现在都不相信你会跟我说实话
How can I trust you to do long‐distance
还怎么相信你能坚持异地恋
when I can't even trust you to tell me the whole truth.
在我们上♥床♥之前
Before we slept together!
在我...
Before I...
在我敞开心扉之前
I, I let you in.
你有 无数的机会告诉我
You had... so many chances to say something.
你真的不明白这种背叛有多残酷吗
Do you seriously not get what a betrayal that is?
不 你当然不明白
No, of course you don't.
你说你爱我
You know, you say that you love
爱我所有的一切
all those things about me,
但是如果你不明白 信任这件事
but if you don't understand that trust is the only thing
是我唯一在乎的
that matters to me, well...
那么 我想你根本不了解我
then I, I guess you don't know me at all.
或者你就是太了解我了 才会做这样的事
Or maybe you do and that's why you did it.
因为你说你想要爱情
Because you say you want love,
那些空话 但是
blah blah, but...
当夜深人静的时候
you know, at the end of the day,
你和我一样惧怕爱情
you're just as afraid of it as I am.
至少我现在
At least I know now
确定我是对的
for sure I was right.
我们就不该越过朋友这条线
We never should have tried to be anything more than friends.
这往往会搞砸一切
It always screws everything up.
几天后
哈利:
你太小题大做了
萨姆 请给我打电♥话♥
和我谈谈吧
我有两个选择
I have two choices.
放弃并且接受永久单身的状态
To give up and accept permanent state of spinsterhood
然后死后被狗吃了
and eventual eating by dogs.
或者不这样
Or not.
这一次我选择坚强
And this time I choose not.
我才不会
I will not be defeated...
被一个坏男人和美国竹节虫打败
By a bad man and an American stick insect.
你 毁了
You ruined...
一切
everything.
给萨明治的三明治
A sandwich for Samwich.
就这样了吗
So that's it, huh?
你再也不理他了吗
You're just never gonna talk to him again?
就准备
Just gonna spend the rest of your life
躲在被子里
burrowed under this duvet,
在我的古董天鹅绒沙发上躺尸
sweating into my vintage velvet couch
冒充尘螨
like some sort of tragic dust mite?
你不用去上班吗
Don't you have to work or something?
-今天周几 -周五
- What day is it? - Friday.
糟了 今天有集♥会♥
Oh my God, the rally!
洗个澡再去 一身臭汗
You should probably shower. You smell really bad.
知道了
All right!
现在镜头交给现场记者凯蒂·莱昂纳多
And now to Katie Leonard on the scene
从芝加哥市中心发来报道 凯蒂
in downtown Chicago. Katie.
正在为您直播的是
We are coming to you live
正在进行的州长竞选的
from one of the first big rallies
首个大型集♥会♥
in what is sure to be a contentious governor's race.
米切尔团队表示
Mitchell's team has told us that they plan
他们将全力以赴
on doing whatever it takes
力争更上一层楼
to take her to the next level.
经过初期竞选的激烈角逐 许多人曾
After a difficult primary run, a lot of people were--
《If I Can't Have You》——Shawn Mendes
*我写的每一首歌♥*
*I can't write one song*
*都是关于你*
*That's not about you*
*独饮的时候想的都是你*
*Can't drink without thinkin' about you*
*现在说是否已经太晚*
*Is it too late to tell you that*
*没有你一切将失去意义*
*Everything means nothing if I can't have you?*
*我写的每一首歌♥都关于你*
*I can't write one song that's not about you*
*独饮的时候想的都是你*
*Can't drink without thinkin' about you*
*是否已太晚*
*Is it too late...*
站住 有腕带吗
Oh whoa! Got a wristband?
-呃我 -没有腕带不能入场
‐ Uh, I‐‐ ‐ No wristband, no entry.
*时间仿佛静止*
*I'm so sorry that my timing's off*
*和你在一起的时候*
*But I can't move on if we're still gonna talk...*
哦 你们在这
Oh, good you're here. Okay,
从这进 快 快
right through this door. Come on, come on.
靠门站 姑娘们
Stand there by the door. Ladies. Ladies.
时间到了 就是现在
It's time. Right now.
出发
Let's go!
走 走
Let's go! Let's go!
好 现在
All right, now remember...
活力 活力 活力
Energy! Energy! Energy!
好好表现 加油 去吧
I want you to set up over there. Come on, let's go.
笑脸 笑脸 好了
Big smiles. Big smiles. There you go.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请热烈欢迎
put your hands together
伊利诺斯枫叶舞蹈队
for the Illinois Maples dance team.
小心
Watch out!
当心
Look out!
喂 过来
Hey, come here!
下来
Get off the stage!
对 你
Yeah! You!
我
Um... uh, I...
对不起 我不是
Sorry. I, I didn't mean to...
故意捣乱的
mess things up.
你们当中的有个人告诉我
Someone in this very crowd once told me that
当你搞砸的时候 你得负责到底
wh‐when you make a mess of things, you gotta fix 'em.
你必须对你想要的负责
You got to take responsibility for what you want in this life.
所以如果你希望伊利诺斯州
And if you want the best governor
有最好的州长
for your state of Illinois,
你必须承担职责
then you have to go out there and accept responsibility,
尽你所能为琳西·米切尔工作
an‐and work as hard as you can for Lindsay Mitchell!
我想 抱歉
Uh, just... Sorry, sorry, sorry. Um...
电影精选列表