你是个 是个泛 是什么意思
You're... A pan? What does that mean?
泛性恋
Pansexual.
我 意思就是我没有偏好
I... it means that I don't have a preference
-无论是对性别还是 -不 不
‐In terms of genders or... ‐No, no. No.
不 我知道泛性恋是什么意思
No, I, I know what it means.
你说你是 是什么意思
What do you mean you're...
我之前说自己是双性恋
Well, I mean, I used to call myself bi,
可是有人教给我说泛性恋包含的范围更加广
but somebody schooled me that pan is way more inclusive
也确实更符合我
and also honestly just more... me.
我很惊讶你之前竟然不知道
You know, I'm surprised you didn't know this already.
我出柜的那会儿 我妈妈就差要
My mom practically put it in the family Christmas letter
把这件事写进我家的圣诞信里了
the year I came out.
但既然你现在知道了
But, hey, now that you know,
也许我们什么时候可以
maybe we could hit up some of the bars
一起去同志酒吧
in Boystown together sometime.
我大部分的兄弟是直男
Most of my boys are straight,
所以我需要一个同志当僚机
so I could use a good gay wingman.
伙计 你还好吗
Dude, you okay?
伙计
Dude?
好像是连接杆坏了
I guess something called a tie bar broke,
他们需要去汉尼拔买♥♥个零件
and they have to get a part from Hannibal,
所以我们得在这里过夜了
so we gotta spend the night.
当天晚上
我没事 爸爸
I'm fine, Dad.
别担心了
Don't worry.
"哈利怎么样"
Um, "How's Harry?"
他和原来不一样了
He's different.
和高中相比变了很多
He's changed a lot since high school.
我买♥♥了吃的
I got sustenance.
啤酒 薯条
Beer, chips,
还有牛肉干 用来补充蛋白质
and for protein, beef jerky.
不吃这个就只有猫粮了 所以
It was that or cat food, so...
对不起
Oh, sorry.
爸爸 我该挂了
Dad, I should go.
好吧 我
All right, I...
我也爱你
love you too.
喝啤酒不
Beer?
所以你之前真的不知道吗
So you really didn't know?
我真的不知道
I really did not.
我以为你很早以前就认定我的性向了
Thought you had me pegged a long time ago.
为什么我会知道呢
Why would I?
我 我知道你有时候会发现我正在看你
I, I know you caught me staring at you sometimes.
那是因为我以为你讨厌我
Well, because I thought you hated me!
不 才没有呢
No. Not at all.
其实我很欣赏你
Truth is, I admired you.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
我甚至不知道怎么 什么
I don't even know how... What?
你当时已经出柜了
I mean, you were out.
在密苏里州自♥由♥城
In Liberty, Missouri.
我只是
Me, I was just...
太害怕了
too scared.
所以我才取消你 你懂吧
That's why I made fun of you, you know that, right?
因为我认为如果有人看到
Because I thought that if anybody
我对你好 那么
saw me be nice to you, then...
我会被怀疑成在和你交往
I'd be guilty by association, and...
我只是
Yeah, I was just...
我只是还没有准备好
I wasn't ready for that.
但那不是理由
But that's no excuse.
我从不该那样对待你
I never should have treated you like that.
说真的 我之前是个混♥蛋♥
I mean it, man. I was a dick.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
所以你之后要做什么
So what's next for you?
等我们毕业之后
After we graduate?
我打算去读研究生 但是
Well, I was thinking about going to grad school, but...
我不知道 我想我需要离开这里
I don't know, I think that I need to just get out there
去积累一些社会阅历 所以
get some real world experience, so...
我可能会参加一个本地的竞选
I'll probably just get on a local campaign.
政♥治♥的那种竞选吗
Like political campaigns?
是的
Mm‐hmm.
你就是学这个的吗 政♥治♥学
Is that what you've been studying? Politics?
是啊 怎么了
Hmm. What?
我只是很惊讶
I'm kind of surprised.
你看起来是个好人
I mean, you seem like a nice guy, and...
而好人一般不会参与政♥治♥
Nice guys don't go into politics?
差不多是这个意思
Kinda. Yeah.
我们需要更多的好人
Well, we need more nice guys
参与政♥治♥
in politics.
否则我们永远没法改变这个混乱的世界
Or else we're never gonna fix this messed‐up world we got.
所以你是想要改变这个混乱的世界
Hmm? You're gonna fix the messed‐up world, huh?
是的
Yeah. I am.
真有你的
Good for you.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
那你呢
So what about you?
哈利·图尔平的未来是怎样的呢
What does the future have in store for Harry Turpin?
我不知道 我尽量不想太多关于未来的事
I don't know. I try not to think about it too much.
所以我身边才需要你这样的人
That's why I need someone like you around.
我这样的人
Someone like me?
你知道的
You know...
奋发努力的
driven,
做一些没必要的努力
a little extra.
我才没有
I'm not extra!
你简直是活生生的"没必要的努力"
Dude, you're like the living definition of extra.
-不是 -随便你怎么说
‐ No! ‐ Man, whatever you say,
早上七点准时到先生
Mr. Seven AM Sharp.
好吧 别转移话题了
Okay. Okay. Stop deflecting.
我们现在在聊你的事
We're talking about you now.
我想
I guess...
我唯一真正想要的是
the only thing I really knew I wanted was...
一个家
a family.
成为人父
To be a dad.
你呢
Uh, what about you?
你想要孩子吗
You want kids?
坦白讲
I mean, to be honest,
我认为我现在还不敢
I think I would be too afraid
把一个孩子带到这个世界上来
to bring a kid into this world right now,
考虑到全球变暖
well, with, like, climate change
还有其他所有这样的事
and, you know, just the general state of things.
我懂
I get it.
我也会想这些事 可是
I think about that stuff too, but...
我不知道 有时候你只需要听从自己的心声
I don't know, sometimes you just gotta listen to your heart
并且相信一切都会好起来的
and trust that everything is gonna work out.
听从自己的心声
Listening to your heart...
信任别人 我可不太擅长
trusting, that's not my strength.
那我们都有需要学习的地方
We all got something to learn, I guess.
你可以信任我
You can trust me, you know.
我能信任一个连恋爱三个月
I can trust the man who can't remember
纪念日都记不住的男人吗
a three month‐aversary?
芝加哥小熊队还是白袜队
Cubs or White Sox?
或者皇家队
Or the Royals?
小熊队 谁不怜爱弱队呢
Cubs. Duh. Always love an underdog.
他们赢过世界职业棒球大赛
You can't call the Cubs an underdog
才不是弱队呢
if they won the World Series.
我是看着他们输球长大的
They ate rocks my entire childhood.
就算他们能连着赢十届世界大赛
They could win the next ten World Series,
我也要叫他们弱队
and I could still call them an underdog.
你最喜欢的电影是什么
Wha‐what was your favorite movie?
你不许笑我
Okay, but don't laugh.
我保证
Okay, I promise.
《飞屋环游记》
Up.
《飞屋环游记》
Up?
里面有会说话的狗开飞机的那个
电影精选列表