You said he wasn't coming.
骗你的
I lied.
一秒后
抱歉让你措手不及
Sorry to ambush you.
我...
I, uh...
我让斯塔西娅别提的
asked Stasia to embellish a little
因为要是知道我在的话
'cause I didn't think you'd come
估计你就不会来了
if you knew I was gonna be here.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我想你了
I've missed you.
你敢相信斯塔西娅居然
Can you believe that Stasia is getting married
在情人节结婚吗
on Valentine's Day?
她总以为自己很前卫
She likes to think that she's so edgy,
不过说真的
but let's face it,
她逊爆了
she basic.
是啊
Yeah.
你...
It's, um...
你能来真的意义重大
big of you to be here,
毕竟发生了这么多事
after everything that happened.
不会啊
Uh, not really.
因为 我又没爱过斯塔西娅
I mean, I was never in love with Stasia.
我爱她 只是...
I love her. I just...
感觉更像是很开心看到她幸福
Mostly I'm just glad she's happy.
所以为什么你从来不给我打电♥话♥
So how come you never called me
要是你真那么想我的话
if you missed me so much?
我又没有拉黑你或什么的
I mean, it's not like I blocked your number or anything.
我只是觉得你不想和我说话
I guess I figured you wouldn't wanna talk to me.
或者说 我没脸再见到你
Or that I didn't deserve to see you again.
毕竟你说得很清楚了
I mean, you made it pretty clear
我真的伤你很深
how badly I hurt you.
我得去拿杯喝的了
I should probably get a drink.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
和斯塔西娅的这整件事
The only reason anything happened with Stasia
只是因为...
was 'cause...
我想努力忘记你
'cause I was trying to get over you.
有这个必要吗
Why would you need to do that?
从那次旅途后
Ever since, uh, that trip home...
从我们成为朋友后
ever since we became friends...
我发现可能自己想要的不止如此
I guess I kinda wanted something more.
还有骄傲日那次
And then at Pride...
记得吗
remember that?
我是想鼓起勇气告诉你
I was just trying to work up the nerve to tell you
我爱上你了
that I was in love with you,
但你直接划清了界限
but you made it really, really clear
说我们不会再有瓜葛了
that nothing was ever gonna happen.
因为你什么都没说
Because you never said anything!
我知道
I know.
我把一切都搞砸了
And then I ruined everything.
最痛苦的是
The worst part is that
你曾是这世界上我唯一的挚爱
you were my favorite person in the world...
而我却在一夜之间失去你两次
and in one night, I lost you twice.
我...
I, um...
我...
I, um...
曾是
was?
过去式
Past tense?
你说我曾是你的挚爱
You said that I was your favorite person.
不 笨蛋
No, stupid.
你现在也是
You are.
永远都是
Always will be.
你是我遇到过的
You are the smartest, funniest,
最聪明 最有趣 最奇怪的人
strangest person I have ever met,
我爱你的一切
and I love everything about you.
我爱你喜欢掌控一切...
I love that you need to control everything...
爱你不相信收银员找对了零钱
and that you don't trust a cashier to give you the right change.
好吧...
Well...
我爱你从不会忘记任何事
I love that you never forget anything
爱你会为我解释你半个笑话
and that you need to explain half of your jokes to me.
我甚至爱你为我抓狂的样子
And I even love how crazy I make you,
因为那意味着我对你来说很重要
'cause I know that means I matter to you.
而且
And...
我唯一想要的也就是你的在乎
mattering to you is kinda all I ever wanted.
《If The World Was Ending》——Jp Saxe/Julia Michaels
*如果世界将要终结*
*If the world was ending*
*你也会朝我走来 对吗*
*You'd come over right*
*你会朝着我 朝着我*
*You'd come over you'd come over*
*你会朝着我走来 对吗*
*You'd come over right*
*如果世界将要终结 你也会朝我走来*
*If the world was ending you'd come over right*
安娜斯塔西娅·霍伯
Anastasia Hooper,
你是我见过的最美丽
you're the most beautiful...
最真实
authentic...
最令人着迷的女人
thrilling woman I've ever met,
我不敢相信我能够
and I can't believe I get to spend
和你共度余生
the rest of my life with you.
你给我生命的惊喜
You surprise me.
人生的挑战
You challenge me...
很多挑战
a lot.
你让我想变成更好的我
You make me want to be a better version of myself.
我能将半数回馈给你已是奢望
I can only hope to do half as much for you.
现在 我觉得自己是世界上最幸福的人
I feel like the luckiest person in the world right now,
我会用我的余生
and I'm gonna spend the rest of my life
让你也同样幸福
making sure you feel that way too.
《Love Like This》——Ben Rector
*从来都不是早起的人*
*Never was an early riser*
*也常常通宵到天明*
*Used to be an up all‐nighter*
*从未见过清晨的阳光*
*Never saw the morning light*
*就像现在一样*
*Quite like I do now*
*从未拒绝出席派对*
*Never said no to a party*
*从未开始省钱存款*
*Never started saving money*
*但是一切都不同了*
*But everything is different*
*从你出现那天起*
*Since you've been around*
*是你对我微笑的样子*
*It's the way you're smilin' at me*
*是你牵我手的方式*
*It's in the way you hold my hand*
*我看着你一点点将我改变*
*It's the way I've watched you change me*
*从男孩成长为男人*
*From a boy into a man*
*是关于你的所有小细节*
*It's a million things about you*
*我对爱一知半解*
*And I don't know what it is*
*但我从未见过这般美好的爱情*
*But I have never known a love like this...*
我现在能带你回家吗
Can I take you home now?
可以
Yes.
*从未这样激动兴奋*
*Never used to get excited*
*即使只是沉默相对*
*To sit here in the silence*
*也从未像这样 拥抱过其他人*
*Holdin' on to somethin' the way I'm holdin' you*
*曾经竟不知道*
*Didn't used to know how fast time*
*时间可以这样飞奔而过*
*Walks and runs and flies by*
*从没想过我会有如此深的感情*
*I never thought I'd feel so deeply*
*但是爱已将我淹没*
*But damn, I do*
*是你对我微笑的样子*
*It's the way you're smilin' at me*
*是你牵着我手的方式*
*It's in the way you hold my hand*
*我看着你一点点将我改变*
*It's the way I've watched you change me*
*从男孩成长为男人*
*From a boy into a man*
*是关于你的所有小细节*
*It's a million things about you*
*我对爱一知半解*
*And I don't know what it is*
*但我从未见过这般美好的爱情*
*But I have never known a love like this*
*从未见过这般美好的爱情*
*I have never known a love like this*
我想舔狗萨米也算是名副其实了
I guess Suck‐up Sammy wasn't such a bad nickname after all.
快别说了
Stop!
别这样 别...
Don't do that. Don't...
那样看着我
look at me like that.
别让我觉得自己猜对了
Don't make me right.
什么
Right?
猜对什么
About what?
我俩这事
About this! About...
电影精选列表