我的工作就是让更多像你这样的人
and it's part of my job to make sure people like you
认识她
know who she is.
所以你是做公♥关♥经理一类的吗
So you're, like, in charge of PR or something?
不 我才刚开始
Uh... no, I just started.
我是她的社区组织者之一
I'm one of her community organizers.
就比志愿者稍微高一级
It's basically like one step up from volunteers.
没必要尴尬
Hey, no need to be embarrassed.
我最近在卖♥♥衣服呢
I'm folding shirts these days.
那... 那...
Well, that's... is that, um...
抱歉 你没告诉过我你的专业
Is that... Sorry, you never actually told me your major.
零售吗
Was it retail
还是服装设计
or, um... fashion?
很难相信吗
Is that so hard to believe?
有点
Kinda.
我不是服装设计专业
Uh, no. I, I didn't major in fashion.
我的专业比那玩意重要多了
I majored in something much more important than that.
市场营销
Marketing.
你是在以貌取人吗
What, are you judging me...
-政♥治♥先生 -没有
‐ Mr. Politics. ‐ Not at all.
你就是在 我看得出来
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you are. I can tell.
那你觉得政♥治♥是什么
What do you think politics is, anyway?
就是用多种方式来营销差不多的竞选人
It's just marketing the same candidate different ways.
他们哪里差不多
They are not all the same.
纳迪亚·库斯托想让大家都有医疗保险
Nadia Custo wants healthcare for everybody.
想在公共教育上增加投入
She wants more money for public education.
目前甚至有个计划
She's even looking at a plan right now
禁止在市中心开车
to get cars out of the downtown core.
这才是变革者啊
Talk about a game changer!
指亚历山大·奥卡西奥·科特兹
美国国会最年轻女议员
冷静 政♥治♥家
Settle down, AOC.
我相信你
I, I believe you.
你现在真的不谈恋爱了吗
You're seriously not dating right now?
好吧 我该去...
Okay, I should probably go, uh...
看看斯塔西娅 以防她吓到别人
check on Stasia, make sure she's not terrorizing anyone.
好吧
Oh, uh, okay.
好吧 我要去多喝点
Yeah, and I'll get some more of this
这个洗刷子水
uh, you know, paintbrush cleaner.
你要去的话 帮我带一杯
Yeah, I'll take another one if you're going.
好的 没问题
Uh, okay. Uh, yeah. Sure, I got you.
快回来
Hurry back.
天哪
Oh my God!
他很帅啊
He's adorable.
你跟我吐槽了无数次
How come in all the millions of times you've told me
那趟地狱公路之旅
the story of the road trip from hell,
怎么从来没说他这么性感啊
you never mentioned how fricking hot he is.
我不知道
I don't know.
你应该火力全开
You should be all over that.
他现在不谈恋爱了
He's not dating now.
得了吧
Oh please.
他只是想要你诱使他
He's basically begging you to give him a reason
打破禁欲的誓言
to break his vow of chastity.
我从政♥治♥中发现了
If I've learned one thing from politics,
如果一个人不打算参加投票
it's that you can't make someone vote for your candidate
不可能让他选你的候选人
if they're not going to the polls at all.
你又不是在竞选
You're not running for office.
你是想要上♥床♥
You are trying to get laid.
你懂我的 我不是那种
You know me. I don't do the,
擅长搞一♥夜♥情♥的人
you know, casual one night thing very well.
是啊
Sure.
但如果你都不尝试第一夜
But you're never gonna get to a second night
怎么会有第二夜 萨明治
if you don't do the first one, Samwich.
现在快回去 投奔那个
Now get back out there and throw yourself
性感的男人
at that hot piece of man‐ass
不然我就打电♥话♥给你妈妈 告诉她你没在治疗了
before I call your mom and tell her you quit therapy.
好吧
Fine.
等等
Wait.
-不 -不 脱了
‐ No. No... ‐ No, it's coming off.
-脱了 -好吧 好吧
‐ It's coming off. ‐ Okay, okay, okay.
《Nice To Meet Ya》——Niall Horan
*我喜欢你的措辞*
*I like the way you talk*
*我喜欢你的装束*
*I like the things you wear...*
好多了
Much better.
*想要你把号♥码用墨水纹在*
*I want your number tattooed on my arm*
*我手臂 我发誓*
*In ink, I swear*
*因为等到黎明*
*'Cause when the morning comes*
*你就不在了*
*I know you won't be there*
*每次我转身你就消失*
*Every time I turn around you disappear...*
嘿 大块头
Hey, Frat Paddle.
我最近单身了
I'm recently single,
我需要你带我去
and I'm gonna need you to take me into some sort
厕所或者壁橱
of bathroom or closet
操到我起飞
and just screw me into oblivion.
不留姓名 各取所需 操完走人
No names, no wants, no needs,
释放动物的天性
just two animals going at it.
你可以做到吗
You think you can do that for me?
好样的
Attaboy.
*你就不在了*
*I know you won't be there*
*每次我转身你就消失*
*Every time I turn around, you disappear...*
跳得好
Nice moves.
是吗 你喜欢吗
Oh yeah? You like that?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
有一种"地震了吗"
It works in a, like, is‐there‐an‐earthquake
或者"老子真潮"的感觉
or‐is‐he‐ahead‐of‐his‐time kinda way.
谢谢了
Thanks, I think.
你刚刚...
Did you just...
你在和那个人调情吗
Are you flirting with that guy?
什么 不
What? No.
你有
Yes, you were.
你刚才冲他这样了
You just gave him one of these.
-我 -我能理解
- I... -I mean, I get it.
他的确非常性感
He's super hot.
你确实应该约他出去
You should totally ask him out.
那不算调情
That wasn't flirting.
反正我不在乎
Look, I don't care.
你就承认呗 禁欲先生
Just own up to it, Mr. Celibate.
我没有调情
I wasn't flirting.
我不想和你争这个
Look, I'm not gonna fight you on it...
但你真的有
but you definitely did.
你真的很不正常
Okay, you're acting like a freak.
你是想说什么吗
Is there something you wanna say?
我很正常
I'm not a freak.
你才不正常
You're a freak.
你甚至没法维持一段稳定的恋情
You're a freak who can't keep his horse in the barn.
是吗 老古董
Is that right, Grampa?
至少我不害怕开展恋情
Well, at least I'm not afraid to ride a horse.
那也比哗众取宠的小丑强
Well, that's better than being the rodeo clown.
我都听不懂你在说什么
What does that even mean?
我觉得你听得懂
I think you know.
我得走了
I'm gonna get out of here.
我刚和一个男的来了一发
I just had sex with this guy,
他现在在厕所等我再来一回合
and he's waiting in the bathroom for round two
但我真的没那个想法
and I just don't have it in me.
太好了 我和你一起
Great. I'll come with.
我也不想待在这里了
Nothing keeping me here.
很高兴见到你 哈利
Good seeing you, Harry.
*每当我转身*
*Every time I turn around*
*你就消失不见*
*You disappear*
*我爱上你了*
*I got love for you*
*我爱上你了*
*I got love for you*
*很高兴认识你*
*Nice to meet ya*
*我爱上你了*
电影精选列表