《Here With Me》
——Marshmello FT. Chvrches
*想和你说件事*
*Can I tell you something*
*只有你知我知*
*Just between you and me?*
*我听到你的声音时*
*When I hear your voice*
*便知自己终被救赎*
*I know I'm finally free*
*每句话都完美无比*
*Every single word is perfect as it can be*
*我需要你和我一起*
*And I need you here with me*
这样好舒服
This is nice.
太舒服了
So nice.
萨姆
Sam?
你是不是
Do you have a...
没有
No.
那是什么在戳我的背
Then what's poking my back?
我的手♥机♥
It's my phone.
别紧张
Relax.
我心说 我的天呐
I was like, oh my God,
但愿他不是故意勃起的
I hope he's not trying to get up on this.
恶心
Gross.
好吧 也不至于这么说吧 基佬
Okay, you don't have to say it like that, homo.
它又不会咬人
It doesn't bite.
我们聊过这个了
We talked about this.
你不能用那个词
You can't use that word.
你自己都会说
You say it!
我有特许权
I'm allowed.
用不着这么小气吧
You don't gotta be mean about it.
好了 交换 我想被抱着
Okay, swap. I wanna be little spoon.
你这个周末要干什么
So what are you doing this weekend?
情人节 没安排
For Valentine's Day? Nothing.
你不和加里约会吗
You're not going out with Gary?
我的天 不
Oh my God, no.
那是男女朋友间做的事
That's something a boyfriend/girlfriend would do.
你知道那不是我的菜
You know that's not my jam.
你们都谈了差不多三年了
You guys have been dating for, like, three years.
我觉得你该当他是男朋友了
I think you can call him your boyfriend,
别人都这样
everybody else does.
你想开战吗
Are you trying to start a fight?
你呢 萨明治
What about you, Samwich?
你还好吗
You okay?
是因为这是我和马尔科姆分开后的
Because this is my first Valentine's Day
第一个情人节吗
without Malcolm?
已经过去几个月了
It's been a couple months.
你准备好上马再出发了吗
You ready to get back on the horse?
近期内没有马让我上
There will be no horses
不管是哪种马
of any kind in my immediate future.
所以我很高兴能出去
Which is why I'm so glad to be getting out of here
玩几天
for a few days.
不用去那些可怕的单身派对
Don't have to go to any of those awful singles parties
看人们恐怖的脸色
and have people give me those horrible looks
被介绍给叫特洛伊
and try to set me up with guys named Troy
或者德文的家伙
and Devin.
我现在还没做好准备
I am just so not ready for that right now.
等等 你说要出去是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean you're getting out of here?
你要去哪
Where're you going?
我的朋友 凯莉和克里斯
My friends, Kelly and Kris?
高中旧友 他们的订婚宴
From high school? Their engagement party.
我告诉过你
We talked about this.
我一定是没听进去
I must've blocked it out.
我的天
My God!
你大老远回老家去参加订婚宴
You're going all the way home for an engagement party?
你真是个良友
You are a good friend.
是啊 我正是
Yes, I am.
正说着呢
Speak of the devils.
你好
Hi!
你好吗
How are you?
要许配了感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be "Affianced"?
许什么
Affi-what?
许配 就是订婚
Affianced. It means engaged.
我喜欢 许-财源
I like that. Af-financed.
就好像 把钱给我 老公
Like, give me my money, husband.
不 我
No, I--
-没什么 -感觉棒极了
- Never mind. - It feels amazing!
你要回来参加派对我们好兴奋
We're so excited that you're coming home for our party!
问他哈利的事
Ask him about Harry.
我正要问 等我一下
I'm going to, give me a sec.
-问我什么 -他不会介意的
- Ask me what? - He's not gonna mind.
是这样 我们要请你帮个小忙
So listen, we have a small favor to ask.
为新郎新娘做什么事都行
Anything for the bride and groom.
-太棒了 -我的天
- Great. - Oh my God.
你可以 你介意
Could you... would you mind
带哈利一起回来吗
giving Harry a lift?
哈利 哪个哈利
Harry? Harry who?
哈利 图尔平
Harry... Turpin.
哈利·图尔平
Harry Turpin.
你不是说哈利·图尔平吧
You don't mean Harry Turpin?
那个讨厌我的哈利·图尔平
Harry Turpin who hates me?
那个高中时几乎每天
Harry Turpin who made fun of me
都取笑我的哈利·图尔平
pretty much every day in high school?
是的
Yeah.
你不是真的叫我
You're not seriously asking me
和该死的哈利·图尔平
to spend nine hours alone in a car
在一辆车里单独待上九个小时吧
with Harry freakin' Turpin, are you?
没门 快拒绝 萨姆
No way! Say no, Sam.
差不多吧
Kinda.
只有你们两个去了同一所学校
It's just you guys go to the same school.
他本来要和女友一起开车回来
And he was supposed to drive out with his girlfriend,
但我估计他们分手了之类的
but I guess they broke up or something.
-真想不到 -而且他没车
- Shocking. - And he doesn't have a car,
所以他就来不了了 除非
so he won't be able to come, unless...
-我不知道 凯莉 -拒绝
- I don't know, Kelly. - Say no.
电♥话♥给我 我来和她说
Give it to me. I'll tell her.
不 住手 住手 住手
No. Stop it. Stop. Stop.
我们真的很想他来
We really want him there.
克里斯真的很想他来
Kris really wants him there.
求你了
Please.
什么声音
What's that sound?
你在哪
Where are you?
显然是炼狱
Hell, apparently.
好吧 好的
Yes, okay.
我会带上哈利
I will bring Harry.
我的天 谢谢你
Oh my God! Thank you!
叫他七点整在学生活动大楼外等我
Tell him to meet me outside the Student Union 7 a.m. Sharp.
如果他迟到 我对天发誓
If he is late, I swear to God
-我就自己走了 -他一定到
- I'm leaving without him. - He'll be there.
谢谢你 萨姆 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, Sam. Thank you, thank you.
周六见
See you Saturday!
我的朋友 你真是医学奇迹啊
You, my friend, are a medical marvel.
这么没有脊梁骨你还站得起来真是奇迹
It's a wonder you can stand up at all without a spine like that.
关于哈利的那些事
两天后
-一切顺利吗 -他没来
- Everything okay? - He's not here.
这混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
看见了吗 哈利就这样
See, and that's the thing about Harry.
不为任何人着想
No concern for anybody else,
想什么时候出现就什么时候出现
just shows up whenever the hell he wants to.
我就不该答应
I never should have agreed to this.
是的 你是不该答应
No, you really shouldn't have.
你随时都可以走的 没人会怪你的
You could always leave. You'd be perfectly justified.
好吧 我等到七点十五
Fine, I'll give him till 7:15.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
早上七点十分 你说我能干嘛
7:10 in the morning, what do you think I'm doing?
我的天 我是不是吵醒你了
Oh my gosh, did I wake you?
电影精选列表