唯一的直男被你俘获了
leave it to you to find the only straight guy ...
*吻吻吻吻吻吻*
*Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss,*
*吻我*
*Kiss my lips*
一天后
你什么时候成世上最懒的室友了
Um, when did you become the world's laziest roommate?
别担心 我来
Don't worry. I'll get it.
哈利来了
Oh. Harry's here.
-嗨 哈利 -嘿
- Hi, Harry. - Hey.
-你好吗 -你好
- How're you doing? - What's up?
嘿 萨明治
Hey, Samwich!
怎么
What?
你从不这样叫我 斯塔西娅才会这么叫
You never call me that. That's Stasia's name for me.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, is it? - Hmm.
我猜也是
Heh. I guess it is.
甜甜圈
Those donuts?
哈利来了
Is Harry here?
我以为他在楼上 和你一起
I thought he was up there. With you.
玩啥呢
Whatcha playin'?
《除暴战警3》
Crackdown 3.
我喜欢玩这个
Oh, I love that game!
一起玩吧 姑娘
Let's get it, girl!
听着
So listen,
我能跟你说点事吗
can I tell you something ?
嗯 什么事
Oh yeah? What's that?
不是坏事
It's, it's nothing bad.
我也没以为是
Oh, I didn't think it was...
好 我只是 当人们说
Good. I just, whenever anyone says,
"我们得谈谈" 通常是坏事 所以
"We need to talk," It's usually something bad, so...
你没说
Oh, well, you didn't.
什么
What?
你没说 "我们得谈谈"
You didn't say, "We need to talk."
你说的是 "我要跟你说点事"
You said, "I have to tell you something."
我
Oh, I, I...
我是这么说了
Yes, I did.
所以呢
So?
我和斯塔西娅
So, uh, Stasia and I...
昨晚算是搞了吧
kinda made out last night.
这真是
That's... Ooh.
是的 在嘉年华上
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. At, uh, Pride.
希望你别介意
I hope that's okay.
为什么会介意呢
Yeah, why wouldn't it be?
好
Right.
我和斯塔西娅说了
I mean, I, I told Stasia that,
但她令我有些头大
but she kinda got in my head a little bit.
所以我今早一醒来就溜走了
So I, uh, snuck out as soon as I woke up this morning.
从哪溜走
You snuck out of where?
我的卧室
My bedroom?
所以
So...
昨晚你和哈利还算愉快吗
you and Harry have a good time last night?
其实还挺愉快的 干嘛问这个
As a matter of fact, we did. Why?
没什么
No reason.
如果你俩同时和萨姆友尽的话
Just, uh... I'm glad it was a fun time
我很高兴至少你俩这一夜还很愉快
if you're both gonna ruin your relationships with Sam.
没有 萨姆才不在乎
We didn't. Sam's not gonna care.
萨姆对哈利没那个意思
I mean, Sam's not into Harry that way.
他是这么说的 说过好几次
He said so. Like... multiple times.
好吧
Okay.
怎么
What?
你觉得他会很见怪
You think he's gonna be weird?
斯塔西娅 一起过夜
Stasia... spent the night?
是的
Uh... yeah.
-然后你俩 -嗯哼
- And you guys... - Uh-huh.
厉害
Cool.
怎么 找不到其他陌生人来搞了吗
What, you couldn't find any other randos to hook up with?
所以要挑自己人下手吗
So you had to start poaching from the home team?
-真是 -不不 我
- Wha... - Hey, no, no, no. I...
才不是又一晚露水情缘 或者什么的
It wasn't like another one-night stand or anything like that.
不 我们不是单纯干一炮
No, we didn't just smash and dash, you know.
我们不是单纯上♥床♥ 扎克 明白吗
We didn't just sleep together, Zach. Okay.
实际上我们相互喜欢
We actually like each other, all right.
这真是 太棒了
That's... great!
是的 她真的很好笑
Yeah, she's really funny
而且 好玩
an-an-and fun.
他其实非常聪明
He's actually really smart.
-非常聪明 -他不会总是缠人
- Really smart? - You know, and he's not all clingy.
而且她那么
An-and she's so, you know...
做自己
her own person.
像你一样
Like you.
今早醒来 他甚至不在我身边
I woke up this morning, and he wasn't even there.
你喜欢这样
And you liked that?
-那你们可能真的适合彼此 -是吧
‐ Maybe you two are perfect for each other. ‐ Right?
该有多疯狂啊
I mean, how crazy would it be.
两个你最好的朋友
If your two best friends
成了一对
became, like, a couple.
一对
A couple.
那的确挺疯狂
That would be crazy.
我可能得回斯塔西娅那儿了
Well, I, I should probably get back to Stasia.
她肯定奇怪我去哪儿了
She's gonna wonder where I am.
可能我该拿上那个
Maybe I should take those.
我可以告诉她我去买♥♥甜甜圈了
I could tell her I went to get donuts.
行啊
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
我也爱你
I love you too.
谁要喝鸡尾酒
Who wants mimosas?
我
Me!
听说你找到新工作了
I heard you got a new job?
是的 总算不用当酒吧招待了
Yes! Finally! No more bartending!
做什么呢
So what is it?
我在"风城节拍"工作
Oh, uh, I'm working for Windy City Beat,
负责所有展会之类的活动
doing all their, like, alt events and stuff.
很棒啊
Oh great.
是啊 他们想要一个人每周策划一些
Yeah, they wanted someone to curate a bunch
比较酷 不那么游客的活动 所以...
of cool, non‐touristy stuff every week, so...
听起来就很适合你
Sounds perfect for you.
没错
It is!
那你呢 还在码头那边工作吗
And what about you? You still working down at the Pier?
哦 不是 不是的
Uh, no. God, no, um...
实际上斯塔西娅帮我在酒吧找了份后勤工作
Actually, Stasia got me a job bar‐backing at G and O.
那很棒啊
Wow, nice.
她升迁之后就抛弃了我
Yeah, but then she up and left me, so...
我升迁后抛弃了他
I up and left him.
好惨哦
Aw, so sad.
服务员 我们这里还要加很多酒
Uh, waitress! Uh, we're gonna need a lot more alcohol,
立刻就加
like, right now.
-谢谢 -行了 扎克
‐ Thanks. ‐ Oh my God, Zach.
-哈哈哈 -别傻了
‐ Ha ha ha! ‐ So stupid.
我知道他在撒谎
And I knew he was lying.
谁会在凌晨彩排即兴表演啊
Who would have improv rehearsal after midnight?
只能是个骗人精了
A lying liar, that's who.
但是马尔科姆永远都不会承认
But Malcolm, he would never admit
他做了什么的
that anything was going on.
不不不
No, no, no.
他会说"我没有
Not me, he said.
我才不会睡道格和埃迪呢"
I would never sleep with Doug or Eddie.
萨姆
Sam.
你为什么要说这些呢
Why are you talking about this?
这都多久前的事了
This happened a long time ago.
然后呢
And then...
有一天我提早回家
I came home early one day
正逮到他在浴室里
电影精选列表