and I caught him
跟道格和埃迪一起
in the shower with Doug.
洗澡呢
And Eddie.
他就在那儿
There he was.
站在中间
Malcolm in the Middle.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
没关系的
But it's okay.
你只要向前看
Just... you gotta move on.
就像哈利那样
Like Harry.
哈利永远都向前看
Harry moves on all the time.
他就是这样的人
That's what he does.
一旦事情变得有点...
Whenever things get...
棘手
hairy.
你懂吗
Get it?
一旦事情变复杂了
As soon as things get hard,
哈利就会
Harry just
立刻停止 一走了之
cuts and runs, you know.
哈利就是这样的人
That's just the thing about Harry.
停止 跑路
Cut and run.
开心就好
Just for fun.
-我的名字是哈利 -萨姆
‐ Harry's my name. ‐ Sam.
这就是我的套路
That's my game.
萨姆
Sam.
哪天他这么干了
But when he does that,
我会留下来的
I'll be here.
陪着你
For you.
斯坦西娅
Stasia.
安娜斯坦西娅
Anastasia.
过敏反应
Anaphylaxis.
从安娜斯坦西娅变音
你看 这是个不错的外号♥
See, now that's a good drag name,
过敏反应
Ana Phylaxis.
咬一口 她就会要你的命
One bite and she'll kill you.
你看啊 她快要过敏性休克了
Oh see. Look, she's in anaphylaxis shock!
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
我谢谢你了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
看你黑灯瞎火地坐着
Am I to surmise from the
我是不是可以推断早午餐
fact that you're sitting here in the dark
和你想象的不太一样啊
that brunch did not go quite as you might have liked.
可以说小孩子的葬礼
There have been funerals for children
-都没这早午餐来得惨烈 -天哪
‐ That aren't as awful as that brunch was. ‐ Oh!
那真是太糟了
Oh my God, I'm sorry.
但至少你去了
Well, at least you did it.
对你是好事
Good for you.
好事耶
Good for me.
对了 你有没有听说一款
Hey, have you heard of, um,
新的同性约会软件
of that new gay dating app?
叫Buff还是Gruff的
Buff or Gruff or...
没听过
No.
怎么 你要和埃迪分手吗
Why, are you leaving Eddie?
生活需要点新趣味了
Looking to spice things up?
才不是 傻子 我说你呢
No, dumbass. For you.
我才不会注册什么...
I'm not signing up for some...
听我说 不一定到那种程度
Look, it doesn't have to be that,
可我这些年来参与"进军华盛顿运动"
but I did not March on Washington
比喻支持同性恋运动
加入艾滋病联合力量协会 同艾滋病作斗争
and Act‐up and Fight AIDS for all of those years
可不是为了让你把自己
so that you could waste your life,
锁在臭气熏天的房♥间里
locked in that malodorous bedroom,
对着一些粗制滥造的小黄♥片♥
furiously masturbating to what can only be described
疯狂打飞机 浪费人生
as moderately shameful amateur pornography.
听我说 要是你想要隐私
And listen, if you want some privacy,
你得买♥♥副耳机了
you need to invest in headphones.
人家是关心你的健康
But I'm worried about your health.
我是说 拜托 你可怜的小♥弟♥弟♥
I mean, my God, your poor bologna pony
需要休息一下了
must need a break.
有没有淤青啊
Is it, is it bruised?
-还是挫伤 -你够了
‐ or chafed? ‐ Okay.
要不要来点♥金♥车酊
Does it need arnica ointment...
治疗挫伤的药物
知道啦 我会行动起来的
Okay, I will do... something.
能不能别再讨论我的小♥弟♥弟♥了
Just please stop talking about my penis.
好吧
Fine.
你值得一个你爱的人
You deserve someone to love, you know.
一个爱你的人
And someone to love you.
说真的 要是你需要金车酊
And seriously, if you need arnica,
我楼上就有
I have some right upstairs.
你滚
Go!
好吧
All right.
但还是用一下约会软件吧
But do the dating app.
就一次
One date.
不然我给你涨房♥租
Or else I'm raising your rent.
我们艾姆店见
Let's meet at Em's.
我会在门口第四个座位上
I'll be in the fourth booth from the door,
穿着绿色polo衫
wearing a green polo.
蓝色的
A blue polo.
黄绿色的
A lime polo.
鲜橙色的
A burnt orange polo.
我们可以互相看看 点杯饮料
We can check each other out and have a drink.
如果我们觉得第一杯喝得不错
And if we both agree that the first drink goes well, well,
然后再看着办
we can take it from there.
你好
Hey.
抱歉 我觉得我对
Sorry, I, uh, I think I'm having
某个东西
an allergic reaction
有点过敏
to... something.
听着 不如今晚就到这吧
Listen, may be better we just call it a night.
我正在第三次竞选市议员
So, now I'm on my third race for alderman.
主要是协调志愿者
I mostly do volunteer coordination,
动员投票 之类的
get out the vote, stuff like that.
我也在政界工作
I work in politics too!
-真的假的 -曾经干过
- No way. - Well, I used to.
现在只是帮管奥巴马的当地基金会
Now I just help run the Obamas' local foundation.
想离开这儿吗
You wanna get outta here?
《Thinkin Bout You》——Ciara
*我对你魂牵梦萦*
*I've been thinking 'bout you*
*想知道夜晚你的脑袋里装着谁*
*Wondering who's stuck in your head at night*
我是芝加哥小熊队[棒球队]的
And I'm a Cubs guy.
要为不被看好的人加油 对吧
I mean, you gotta pull for the underdogs, right?
这是我常说的
That's what I always say.
抱歉 你
Sorry, you...
你头发上有东西
you had something in your hair.
-谢谢 -你刚才说到
- Oh, thanks. - You were saying.
哦对
Oh yeah.
我喜欢你
I like you.
很喜欢
A lot.
我不想在讨论单一配偶制之前
I don't like to take things too fast
-发展过快 -别担心
- Before we talk about monogamy. - Yeah, no worries.
我想要开放式关系
It's just really not my thing.
一旦我们认真谈 我绝对忠诚
Once we get serious, I'm super faithful.
*清早*
*Early in the morning*
*整日都想着你*
*Think about you all day*
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you too.
我之前见了几个乱七八糟的人
I've been on a few messy ones of these,
遇到酷的人很高兴
so it's nice to meet someone cool.
你帅得一塌糊涂
You are really handsome.
谢谢
Wow, thanks.
你也是啊
Back at ya.
抱歉 你好像没有说你的名字
I'm sorry. I don't think I ever got your name?
我叫萨姆
I'm Sam.
你呢
How about you?
我叫哈利
I'm Harry.
我得走了
电影精选列表