With the, the talking dogs who fly the airplanes?
你答应不嘲笑我的
You said you weren't gonna laugh.
好吧 好吧 抱歉 只是...
Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I just...
我没想到
I never would have thought that
你会说...
that you would say...
我就喜欢这个电影的开头 好吗
It's just, it's just the beginning of that movie, okay,
你看到老人和他妻子
where you see the whole relationship
之间的感情
between the old man and his wife
然后她去世了
and then she dies.
就是...
It's just...
那是我第一次明白什么是爱
That's the first time I knew what love was
以及...我想要的那种爱情
and... the kind of love I wanted.
你还挺浪漫的嘛
You're kind of a romantic, huh?
我也喜欢这个电影
I like that movie too.
你在高中有没有
Did you ever
跟别人约过
hook up with anyone from high school?
-你是说男生吗 -对
‐ Guys, you mean? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
才没有
Hell no.
你呢
Did you?
我和斯科蒂·夏普ufeff约会过一次
I made out with Scotty Sharp once.
但仅此而已
But that was about it.
他...绝对是直的
He's... definitely straight.
你知道我总觉得谁不太直吗
You know who I always thought was a little not straight.
-谁啊 -克里斯
‐ Hmm? ‐ Kris.
凯莉男朋友
Kelly's Kris?
天啊 我也觉得
No, me too!
他现在竟然和凯莉订婚了
And now he and Kelly are engaged.
你知道比基达滴滴响
You know what's even weirder
更奇怪的是什么吗
than the kinda gay thing?
他和凯莉从大概六年级就是好朋友了
He and Kelly have been best friends since, like, sixth grade.
是啊 你知道老话怎么说
Yeah. Well, you know what they say,
你应该和你最好的朋友结婚 所以...
you're supposed to marry your best friend, so...
可能吧 但我不觉得是这个意思
I guess. But I don't think that's what they meant.
我不清楚 我是说
I don't know, I mean,
对于直人来说大概可以
I guess it's fine for straight people,
但是基佬绝不会这么做的
but a couple guys could never do that.
真的吗
Really?
-你觉得不行吗 -绝不可以
‐ You don't think? ‐ No way.
只要你被划到朋友区 就出不来了
Once guys are in the friend zone, there's no getting out.
最好的结果就是一晚上糟糕的性♥爱♥
The best you can hope for is one night of awful sex
更有可能的是做♥爱♥体验太差劲
but more than likely, you're gonna have a lousy lay
以至于毁掉友谊
and ruin the friendship.
真的 跟朋友谈恋爱
Seriously, there is no way
是绝对没有好下场的
you don't end up worse off than when you started.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
就说我吧
I mean, l‐let's just say
我和马尔科姆起初是朋友
Malcolm and I started out as friends,
后来我们开始约会
then, you know, we started dating
我爱上他了
and I fell in love with him,
但是我们
uh, but we,
我们不常做♥爱♥
we weren't having a lot of sex, you know,
然后我发现
and then I find out
他把我绿了
that he's cheating on me
跟半个即兴表演小组的人都睡过
with half of his improv group.
我失去了他两次
I lost him twice,
在一个晚上
in one night.
我失去了我的男朋友
I lost my boyfriend,
也失去了最好的朋友
and I lost my best friend.
天啊
I'm sorry.
你值得更好的
You deserve way better than that.
我该去洗个澡了
I should probably go take a shower.
身上臭死了
I reek.
《What a Heavenly Way to Die》——Troye Sivan
*我们躺在泳池旁边*
*While we're laying by the poolside, poolside*
*疲于耀眼的日光*
*Getting tired from the sun*
*长夜漫漫 渐入淡出*
*Fading in and out of long nights, long nights...*
怎么样 你还好吗 你揍他了吗
How is it? You okay? Did you punch him?
没有 其实...
No, it's, uh...
其实我们处得挺好的
it's actually pretty great.
真的吗
Really?
*我想共度余生 与你*
*I wanna spend with you, you*
*我想永不分离 与你*
*I wanna be with you, you*
*或甜或苦*
*Just take in it all*
*且浓且淡*
*Just take in it all*
*人生百味*
*Just take in it all*
*与你同享*
*Just take in it all*
*如此便死而无憾*
*What a heavenly way to die*
*曾活过缱绻灿烂*
*What a time to be alive*
*在你眼中望到的永恒*
*Because forever is in your eyes*
*不及我愿执手的一半*
*But forever ain't half the time*
*我想共度余生 与你*
*I wanna spend with you, you*
*我想共度余生 与你*
*I wanna spend with you, you...*
舔狗萨米
Suck‐up Sammy...
有趣
that's funny.
睡得好吗
Did you sleep okay?
有点寂寞呢
Mm, I was kinda lonely, but...
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
我日 都十点多了
Holy shit, it's past ten.
我们该...给修车厂打个电♥话♥
We should probably, uh, call the garage.
看看车修好了没
See if the car is ready.
如果我们想早点回去
I mean, if we want to make it home
赶上派对的话
in time for the party.
没怎么变啊
Not much has changed, huh?
不是哦
That's not true.
苹果蜂餐厅这里以前是福德洛克汉堡店
There's an Applebee's where the Fuddruckers used to be.
我们到了
Oh, here we are.
-听着 -什么
‐ Hey, listen. ‐ Yep.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry
上学的时候那么混♥蛋♥
about being such a dick during school.
你真的很好
You're pretty awesome.
我准备周一往回走
So I was gonna head back Monday.
想着早一点出发
I was thinking about leaving early,
避开早高峰
don't want to hit rush hour.
-那是谁 -莉迪亚
‐ Who's that? ‐ That's Lydia.
你前女友 她来了
Your ex. She came.
她现在应该算是前任变现任了
I guess now she's more like my ex‐ex.
你们...复合了
You're... back together.
对 她今天早上给我发短♥信♥
Yeah, she, uh, texted this morning.
跟我道歉
Said she was sorry
她想和好
and she wanted to work it out
当时她已经在开车来见我的路上了
and that she was already driving over to meet me, so...
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, baby.
学校见
See you back at school?
-我想你了 -我也想你
- I missed you... ‐ I missed you too.
我跟他说一切都结束了
So I told him it was over.
你跟他分手了
You broke up with him?
分手意味着有过承诺
Break‐up implies we had some sort of commitment to break,
而我们并没有 但反正结束了
which we did not, but yeah.
他变得缺爱 占有欲还很强
He was starting to get all needy and possessive.
加里 占有欲强
Gary... was getting possessive?
比如他今晚就非得要今晚约我出去
He insisted on taking me out tonight, for one thing.
在情人节带自己谈了三年多的女朋友出去
I don't think wanting to take your girlfriend of three‐plus years
不能算占有欲很强吧
out on Valentine's Day qualifies as being possessive.
他明知道我和你约好了
He knew I had plans with you.
蛤 这个单身派对吗
What, to go to a Singles Only party?
对啊
Yeah, exactly.
你还好吗
You're okay?
很好
Totally!
说实话 我解脱了
I'm relieved, to be honest.
你知道我的 恋爱关系不适合我
You know me. Relationships just aren't my thing.
除了你这一段
Except for that you've been in one
电影精选列表