This is a mass casualty incident.
这就是我们面临的情况
That's what we're dealing with.
让我们团结一致 尽力而为
So stay on with your people, and do the best you can.
收到 局长 收到
Copy, Chief. Copy that.
嘿 车流怎么不动了
Hey! What's the holdup?
前面有路障
Got a roadblock up ahead!
高速公路严重堵塞
The freeway's jammed.
该死的
Shit!
快
Come on.
(呼叫肖恩 未接通)
孩子们下车后
Where do you need to get to?
你要去哪里 马加利亚
After we drop off the kids. Magalia.
我儿子和他奶奶在那里
My son's up there with his grandma.
我跟他们说好我会直接回家的
I told them I'd be coming straight home.
他们会收到疏散警报的
Well, they'll get the evacuation alerts.
对吧
Won't they?
你为他们注册了吧
You signed up for them, right?
我
I...
我不断接获
You know, I kept getting the noti...
市政厅的提醒
notifications from the town hall
但我一直拖延
and I just kept putting it off.
他奶奶会开车吗
Well, can his grandma drive?
不会
Nope.
玛丽老师 救命啊
Miss Mary, help.
玛丽老师 那间房♥子正在冒烟
Miss Mary, there's smoke coming from that house.
火焰从左侧扑来
Fire on the left.
火焰从左侧扑来 全部趴下 别靠近车窗
Fire on the left. Bunch down. Stay away from the windows.
大家别靠近车窗
Everybody stay off the windows.
嘿
Hey.
让我并进去
Just let me in!
搞什么
Come on!
老兄 我车上载着孩子们
Buddy, I got kids on the bus.
保持冷静 凯文在想办法找出路
Stay calm. Kevin's trying to get us through.
玛丽 坐过来
Mary, take a seat.
什么 为什么 坐下 你来开车
What? Why? Take a seat. I need you to drive.
你来开车 我不会
I need you to drive. I don't know how.
我得去疏通左侧车道的交通 你来接掌巴士
I've gotta clear traffic in the left lane. I need you to take over the bus.
很容易的 好吗
It's easy. Okay?
踩住刹车器 我叫你走 你就踩油门
You put your foot on the brake, when I say come, hit the gas.
很容易的 好吗 行 你可以的 踩住刹车器
It's easy. Okay? Yes, you do. Hold the brake.
好的 我叫你走 你就走
Okay. When I say, "Come on," come on.
好吗 好的
Okay? Okay.
坐稳了
Stay seated.
凯文去哪了
Where's Kevin?
退后
Back it up.
这辆卡车退后 让消防车通过
Back this truck up. We gotta get this fire engine in.
快 别停下来 嘿 这是怎么回事
Let's go. Keep 'em going! Hey. What's going on?
你干吗 什么情况 彭斯路有人被困住了
What're you doing? What's the plan? We got people trapped on Pentz.
我们得先救出他们
Those people got priority.
那边是重灾区 看那辆校车
The main fire's over there. See the school bus?
车上有22个孩子 我得把他们送到父母身边 好吗
I have 22 kids on that bus. I gotta get them to their parents, okay?
凯文呢
Where's Kevin?
麻烦你控制交通 让我们通过
I need you to hold traffic here so we can come through.
我得先疏通车龙 让消防车通过
I gotta clear this traffic to let the fire truck through.
不能用无线电呼叫支援吗
Get on the radio and call fuckin' backup, will you?
通讯已经中断40分钟左右了
Our comms are down. They've been down for about 40 minutes or so.
回到车上去 一有空隙就让你们通过
Get back in your car. We'll get you through when we can.
先生 回到车上去
Get back in your car, sir.
回到车上去 去左边
Get back in your car. Go left.
先让消防车和这辆巴士通过
We gotta get the fire truck and this bus through first.
走
Go!
走
Go!
停
Hold it!
走
Go!
快
Come on.
好
Okay.
让消防车和巴士通过
Let the fire truck and the bus through!
快 走
Come on, go!
好
Yes.
走
Go!
快
Come on!
我不想撞到你
I don't want to hit you.
我们不会有事吧
Are we gonna be okay?
快
Come on.
继续开
Come on!
天啊
Holy shit.
好
Yes!
我们做到了 我们出来了
We did it. We made it through.
怎么回事
What was wrong?
无线电通讯中断了 到处陷入混乱
Radios are down. It's chaos.
一分钟后抵达
A minute out, minute out.
一分钟后抵达 大家准备好了吗
Minute out! Are we ready?
963 距离集♥合♥点一分钟
963. We are one minute out from drop-off. One minute out from drop-off.
开车技术不错嘛
Nice driving.
谢了 你也不赖啊
Thanks. Not so bad yourself.
如果你想重新开始
You could always be a traffic cop
大可考虑当交通警♥察♥
if you're looking for a fresh start.
得了吧
I'd take a hard pass on that.
好 孩子们 东西收拾好 准备下车了
Okay, kids. You can get your things ready. Be ready to get off the bus.
我们会尽快送你们回到父母身边
I'm gonna get you to your parents as quickly as we can.
我们父母 学校
Our parents... The school's...
天啊 不是吧 他们在哪里
Oh, my God. No! Where are they?
糟糕 他们在哪里
No. Where are they?
糟糕
Oh, shit!
我要妈妈
I want my mom.
我去看看有没人在里面
I'll go see if anybody's there.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
他们都不在这里
They're not here.
这里没人
There's no one here.
不知道他们怎么没先警告我们或
I don't know why they didn't warn us or...
怎么办
What do we do?
不知道
I don't know.
这
What...
我们得马上带孩子们离开这里
We gotta get outta here. We gotta get these kids out of here.
设法将他们送往奇科的主要疏散中心
Try to get them down to the main evac center in Chico.
然后再回来接我们的孩子
And then we can come back for our kids.
玛丽老师
Miss Mary!
我来了
I'm coming.
坐下
Sit down.
艾娃需要你 艾娃怎么了
Ava needs you. What's wrong with Ava?
她一直躲在座椅下
She won't come from under her seat.
什么 她在地上 对 她需要你
What? She's on the floor? Yeah, she needs you.
为什么 她怎么了 她不要起来
Why? What's wrong with her? She won't get up!
她很害怕 艾娃 亲爱的 别这样
She's scared. Ava. Honey, no.
你躲在下面干吗
What are you doing down there?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
还可以吗
No?
有点可怕 好
It's all a little bit scary. Okay.
玛丽 可以了吗 好 出发吧
Mary, are we good? Yeah. Good to go.
好
Okay.
你感到害怕吗
Are you scared?
是 好
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我也感到害怕
I'm scared too.
可以抱你一下吗
Can I give you a hug?
乖 来
There you go. Come on.
你要勇敢起来
Be as brave as you can be.
局长 天堂镇有两万七千人
Chief, you've got 27,000 people in Paradise,
马加利亚有一万两千人
12,000 in Magalia.
大概有八千人已经成功疏散
You've got maybe 8,000 people evacuated,
电影精选列表