好 哪位司机
Okay. Which driver is it?
是 他叫凯文麦凯 是校区新来的司机
Yes. His name is Kevin McKay. He's a new driver to our district.
新来的 听好
New driver? Listen...
大家请冷静
Everybody, please.
请冷静 我懂
Please. I know.
我知道这个消息很难接受
I know this is really difficult news.
他是优秀的司机 凯文麦凯
He's a good driver. Kevin McKay.
我可以为凯文麦凯和所有司机背书
I can vouch for Kevin McKay, as can all of my drivers.
他是好人 他一定会尽力而为
He is a good man, and he is gonna do everything he can.
你们必须相信他
You have to trust him.
我相信他 如今我们只能指望他了 好吗
I trust him, and right now he is all we have got out there. Okay?
到了 这就是罗伊路
This is it. This is Roe Road.
火在后面
Fire's behind us.
好 再走几公里应该就会进入尼尔路
Okay, a couple of miles on this should get us out towards Neal.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
右边有碎石
Rocks on the right.
小心左边
Watch your left.
那边有个车站 我很害怕
There's a drop-off. I'm scared.
孩子们 我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay, guys.
不用担心 我们一定能挺过去的 好吗
You don't need to worry. We're gonna get through this, okay?
小心
Watch out.
玛丽
Mary.
距离边缘还有多少空间
What do I have over there?
大概1米
Four feet?
2米 可能2.5米
Two. Maybe two and a half.
局长 巴特溪峡谷的火场
Chief, our fire in Butte Creek Canyon
以及西部的火场已经在天堂镇交汇
and our fire in the west branch have merged in Paradise.
火势与风向一致
It's burning aligned with the wind,
正在蔓延至天堂镇的西南部
burning to the southwest portion of Paradise.
唯一还没起火的地区
The only area that hasn't burned,
是在这里 而火势正在往这个方向蔓延
and the fire is heading in this direction, is this area right here.
也就是福斯特路和罗伊路
Foster Road. Roe Road.
嘿 这两条路都很窄
Hey, these are tight roads.
那边很多建筑物 整个路程都是下坡路
A lot of structures in there. It's all downhill.
这边已经接获好几个火点通报
You've got numerous spot fires being reported down here already.
这一区很快就会被大火全面吞噬
This area's gonna be fully engulfed in fire very soon.
我们没有任何资源能调度
We have got zero resources to put down here.
资源都集中在这里
They're all engaged up here.
这一区的民众
Whatever's down here,
必须自己设法逃出天堂镇
they're gonna have to figure out for themselves how to get out of Paradise.
我们无法为他们提供任何帮助 一点办法都没有
We've got nothing to give 'em. Absolutely nothing.
玛丽老师
Miss Mary.
他们在那里干吗
What are they doing over there?
他们是什么人
Who are those people?
他们在干吗
What are they doing?
他们为什么往大火的方向走去
Why are they going back towards the fire?
这里
Here!
哟 嘿 停车
Yo! Hey! Stop!
不是 走到这边来
No. Come around this side.
前面有出路吗
Is there a way out down there?
山脊被大火肆虐
That fire's burning across the ridge.
里面的人快死了 我们是跑出来的
People are dying down there. We got out on foot.
别往那边走 那是拖车营地 全都烧毁了
Do not go that way. The trailer park, everything is burning.
通通烧毁了 没有出路
Everything. There's no way out.
怎么办 我只是要前往尼尔路
What the hell are we gonna do? I just need to get to Neal Road.
不行 尼尔路不能去 那边着火了
No, you can't go to Neal Road. It's on fire.
你不会希望孩子们看到我们刚看到的景象
You don't want these kids to see what we just saw.
相信我
Trust me.
千万别往那边走
Do not go that way.
嘿 我们决定放手一搏
Hey, we're gonna take our chances.
该死的
Shit.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
怎么办
What do we do?
为什么停车
Why have we stopped?
不要 继续走 我要回家
No, keep going. I wanna go home.
好 各位 请你们保持安静和冷静
Okay. Everyone, we just need to stay quiet and calm, please.
我和凯文会想办法的
And Kevin and I, we'll figure this out.
继续走
We need to keep moving.
好 我得下去查看两侧的山脊
Okay. I'm gonna go have a look. Check this ridge and this ridge.
叫孩子们准备好 我们可能需要下车 知道吗
Get the kids ready in case we have to take them off the bus, okay?
好的
Okay.
凯文 你去哪里 别走
Kevin, what are you doing? Don't go.
冷静
Okay.
好 孩子们 请按我说的做
Okay. Kids, this is what I need for us to do.
你们要保持安静和冷静
I need us to stay quiet. I need us to stay calm.
凯文去查看周围的环境 看看我们能不能下车
Kevin is going to check if it's okay for us to get off the bus.
与此同时
In the meantime,
请你们带上背包 在走道上排成一行
I want you to grab your backpack and make a line in the aisle.
慢慢地 安静地 请大家尽量保持冷静
Slowly, quietly, as calmly as you can, please.
天啊
Come on.
好 一旦凯文回来后 我们就有秩序地下车 知道吗
Okay. As soon as Kevin gets back, we're gonna file off, okay?
好的 老师
Yes, ma'am.
大家紧紧挨着
We're gonna stay really close.
找个同学 手牵手 好吗
You're gonna find someone's hand to hold, okay?
紧紧挨着
Stay really, really close.
看 凯文回来了
Look. Kevin, he's back.
他回来了
There he is.
快叫孩子们坐下
Get the kids. Seat the kids.
我们留在巴士上 好的
We're staying on the bus. Okay.
留在巴士上 好 大家坐下
Staying on the bus. Okay. Everybody, sit down.
等等 什么 大家坐下
Wait. What? Everybody, sit.
玛丽老师 你不是说要下车吗
Miss Mary, I thought you said we were gonna go.
对 亲爱的 但是我们必须待在车上
I did, honey. But we're gonna stay on the bus.
亨利 你
Henry, you're...
坐下 我们要 我和凯文会想办法
Take a seat. We're gonna... Kevin and I are gonna figure out what...
怎么回事 我们被大火包围了
What happened? We're surrounded.
天啊 无处可逃
Oh, my God. There's nowhere to go.
什么 不会的 不可能
What? No. That's impossible. It's impossible.
肯定有出路 听好
There's gotta be a way out. Listen to me.
我们在罗伊路 是
We're here on Roe. Okay.
这是尼尔路 是
This is Neal. Okay.
我从山脊往下俯瞰 对吧
I saw it all from the ridge, okay?
周围都是大火 这里都是大火
The fire's on all sides. It's here, it's here, here and here.
天啊 我们必须待在这里
Oh, my God. We gotta stay here.
我们必须待在巴士上
We gotta stay on the bus.
我们必须待在巴士上
We're gonna stay on the bus.
不行
No.
不行 我们 我们必须待在巴士上
No. We... We're gonna stay on the bus.
不行 我们 不会的 我们可以跑出去
No. We... No. We could go out on foot.
其他人都跑出去了
Those other people, they went out on foot.
我们可以试着跑出去 不行
We could try on foot. No. No way.
他们在外面撑不过两分钟 不行
They won't last two minutes out there. There's no way.
他们撑不过两分钟
They won't last two minutes.
只能留下来
Gotta stay.
什么 就待在巴士里
What, we stay here?
我们只要
We just...
你在 我们留在原地等吗 这
What do you... We're just gonna wait? What do...
也许火势不会 万一火势扑来 但我们
Maybe the fire doesn't... What if the fire comes, but we--
也许会扑来 也许不会扑来 是吧
Maybe it does or maybe it doesn't come, okay?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我只知道我们在一个火势没触及的位置
All I do know is we are in the one place where the fire is not.
而且我们还活着 还有一点时间
And we're alive right now. And we got a little bit of time.
留在这里
Stay.
这是我们唯一的生路
That's our only chance.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
但万一火势扑来呢
But what if the fire comes?
凯文 万一火势扑来呢
What if the fire comes, Kevin?
你听我说
Listen to me.
电影精选列表