我会带杰克去乐高乐园
I'd take Jake to Legoland.
或是去非洲 我也说不上来
Or Africa maybe. I don't know.
我想看大象
I would love to see elephants.
想看动物在水坑边喝水
Animals at a watering hole.
想看任何动物 任何动物都好
Anything really. Just anything.
趁一切都还来得及
Before it's too late.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
我穷尽一生都在逃避天堂镇
I've spent my entire life trying to escape Paradise,
如今不知怎么的 我只想留在这里好好生活
and now for some reason all I wanna do is make a go of it here.
为什么当初要离开
Why did you wanna leave?
刚接获通知要去接这群孩子时
You know, when I first got the call to go pick up the kids,
我马上想到 也许
I started to think that maybe...
只要我把孩子们安全送到目的地
maybe I could earn a second chance
也许就能获得改写命运的第二次机会
if I just got the kids out safe,
懂吗
you know?
可惜不是凡事都有第二个机会
Except they don't always work that way. Second chances.
怎么说
Why do you say that?
我最后一次和我爸说话是在28年前
The last time I spoke to my dad was 28 years ago.
那年我16岁 那是平安夜 我们
I was 16. It was Christmas Eve. And...
我们吵了一架
We got into a fight.
他说我老半途而废
Something about me not finishing what I started.
我们经常为同一件事争吵
Same kind of shit, same fight it always was.
总之 他
Anyway, he...
他冲着我破口大骂
He came at me, you know,
这也不是他第一次这样对着我破口大骂
like he usually had and done so many times before.
但那晚不知怎么的 我突然失控
And for whatever reason, on this night, I snapped.
我冲上去对着他大叫 还对他动手 然后
I went at him screaming and swinging and next thing I knew,
我边用力摔门边骂他脏话
I slammed the front door and cursed his name.
跟他说我永远不想再见到他
Told him I never wanted to see him again.
接着他说 "真希望你死了"
He then said, "I wish you were dead."
起初 那是为了争一口气 懂吗
First, it was pride, you know?
几年后 我的人生陷入低潮
Then after a few years, my life went to shit.
我开始感到羞愧
Turned to shame.
几个月前 我还在里诺上夜班
A few months ago, I was working the night shift back in Reno.
就在那时 我接到一通电♥话♥
And that's when I got the call.
是我妈打来的
It was my mom.
她说 "凯文 你♥爸♥病得很重
She said, "You know, Kevin, your dad's real sick.
赶紧回来吧"
You need to come home."
我开了一整晚的车
Drove all night.
但还是太晚了
But I was too late.
他在那天早上过世
He died that morning.
作为儿子 我太晚了
I was too late... as a son.
如今作为父亲 我也太晚了
Now I'm too late as a father.
我儿子不知道向我求助过多少次了
How many times my son's reached out to me?
如今一切都太晚了
And now it's too late.
我却没出现
I didn't show up.
现在还不算晚
It's not too late.
怎么做取决于你
It's up to you.
起火了
Fire!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
那边起火了
There's fire.
天啊
Oh, my God.
在后面 火在后面
Behind us. Fire in the back.
后面起火了 我去去就回来
There's fire in the back. I'll be right back.
凯文
Kevin!
火在后面 火在巴士后面
Kevin, it's in the back. It's in the back of the bus.
那边起火了 拿去 快 好
There's fire. Here. Go, go. Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
玛丽老师
Miss Mary!
在哪里
Where?
在这里
Here.
该死的
Shit!
用完了
It's out!
用完了
It's out.
凯文 用完了
Kevin, we're out.
用完了
We're out. It's out.
灭火剂用光了 上车
The spray. Go back to the bus.
快上车
Go back to the bus!
你去哪里
Where are you going?
别去 凯文
No! Kevin!
该死的
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
看哪里着火了
Look for fires.
凯文
Kevin!
天啊
Oh, my God.
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
快
Come on!
火势在我们后面
It's behind us.
我们只能开车穿过去了
We gotta drive through it.
坐下
Sit down!
怎么了
What's wrong?
糟糕 动起来
No. Come on.
不要啊 启动啊
No. Come on!
什么 不会的
What? No!
你来掌车
Take the wheel.
凯文 别走 回来
Kevin, don't go. Come back.
凯文在干吗
What's Kevin doing?
试试 快试试
Try! Try now!
该死的
Goddamn it!
快启动
Please, please, please.
试试 快试试
Try it! Try now!
行了
Yes!
好了
Okay!
快
Go!
趴下 我们要穿过火海了
Get down. We're going through the fire.
天啊
Oh, God.
我不想死啊
I don't wanna die!
玛丽老师 结束了吗
Miss Mary, is it over?
天啊
Oh, God.
没事了
It's okay.
好 我们没事了
Okay. We're okay.
(奇科会展中心)
(消防队)
往前开
Come on through.
往这边走 快
This way! Come on!
来 跟着他们
Come on through. Follow them.
(KCRA新闻)
天啊
Oh, my God.
是那辆巴士吗
Is that the bus?
是他们
It's them.
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈
Mom.
嗨
Hi!
还在等什么 下车吧
What are you waiting for? Let's go.
爸
Dad!
走吧 托比
Come on, Toby.
你♥爸♥在这里 在这里
Here's your dad. Right here.
十三 十四 十五 十六 十七 十八 十九
Thirteen, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.
托比
Toby.
加油 小子
Good luck, buddy.
你妈在那边
Your mom's right there.
托比
Toby!
好了
All right.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你做得很好
You did good. You did really good.
你也是
You did too.
记得把大象的照片发给我 好吗
Send me a picture of those elephants, huh?
玛丽
Mary!
别这样 你们的孩子都很棒 他们都很勇敢
No. Your children are amazing. They were so brave.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
凯文
电影精选列表