Are you here for the kids? Yes, I am. Are they ready?
好了 我们正让他们集♥合♥
Yep. We're gathering them up right now.
好 怎么称呼
Okay. What's your name?
凯文 所以 凯文 嗨 我叫玛丽
Kevin. And... Kevin, hi. I'm Mary.
嗨 尽快集♥合♥ 是 好的 我们在
Hi. As soon as we can gather... Yeah, great. We are...
我们马上叫他们排好队 好的
We're gonna get 'em in line in a minute. Yeah.
孩子们的家长无法来接他们 因为他们上班的地点太
These kids, their parents couldn't make it 'cause they work too--
天堂镇小学 好的 对 临时集♥合♥点
Paradise Elementary. Got it. Right. The alternative drop-off.
好 知道了 准备好出发吧
Yep. Got it. Ready to go.
我是海耶斯校长 谢谢你过来 嗨 好
Principal Hayes. Thank you for coming. Hi. Yep.
好 越快越好
Okay... Sooner the better.
我们得先安抚孩子们的情绪
...and we're just gonna keep it calm for the kids.
孩子们 他是我们的司机凯文 跟凯文打声招呼 好吗
Kids, this is our bus driver, Kevin. Can we say hi to Kevin?
嗨 凯文
Hi, Kevin.
可以排成两行吗
Can I get you in two straight lines?
最矮的排在前面 最高的排在后面
Shortest in the front. Tallest in the back.
凯文会开车送你们前往天堂镇小学
And Kevin is gonna drive you to Paradise Elementary,
你们的父母会到那里去接你们
where your parents are going to pick you up.
校长 我当领队
I'm gonna lead the line, Principal.
你能不能跟在后面 边走边点人数
If you could please take the back and do a head count while we walk.
准备好后 请举手
If you're ready, raise your hand.
让我看到你们的眼睛 看着我
Let me see your eyes. Eyes on me.
我要看到大家的眼睛
I want to see everybody's eyes.
准备好了吗 好了
Are we ready? Yes.
我们要冷静地走出去 慢慢走
We're gonna walk calmly. We're gonna walk slowly.
别和搭档走散
We're gonna stay with our partners.
好 开始走 好 快
Okay, here we go. Yeah. Come on.
大概多久抵达 十分钟吗 是 只要快点 可以
What do you think, like, ten minutes? Yeah, if we get a move on, yes.
但是交通越来越堵了 所以越快越好
But the traffic's getting really busy out there. So the quicker, the better.
好的 我们还有时间
Okay. We have time.
老师
Well, you know, ma'am,
我看你还不清楚情况有多危急
I don't think you understand the urgency of our situation here.
我知道情况有多危急
I recognize the urgency of our situation.
叫我玛丽 别叫我老师
And it's Mary, not "ma'am."
有兜帽的话马上戴上
Hoods up if you have a hood!
有背包的话就放在头上
If you have a backpack, put it on top.
没事的
Okay! It's okay!
只是空中灭火机 把背包放在头上 知道吗
It's just a fire engine in the sky! Use your backpacks, okay?
好
All right.
亲爱的 上车找个位子
Find a seat on the bus, babe.
安静地 冷静地 排成一行
Quietly, calmly, one single line.
别急 慢慢来
Not quickly, take your time.
963报告总部
963 to Base,
我们正在送孩子们上车
we're loading the kids on the bus now.
信♥号♥♥不理想 安全后马上通知你 结束通话
The signal's bad. I'll let you know when we're clear, over.
各位 请坐好 听凯文的话
Everybody, I want you to stay seated and listen to everything Kevin says.
知道吗 等一下
Okay? Wait!
艾利克斯 我需要艾利克斯
Alex! I need Alex!
艾利克斯 亲爱的 你妈到了 艾利克斯
Alex? Alex, honey, your mom is here. Alex!
好 东西都带好了吗
Okay, you have all your things?
快去吧 好 谢天谢地
You gotta go. Okay. Oh, thank God.
快
Let's go.
好 可以开车了
Okay, you are good to go.
等等 老师
Whoa. Ma'am.
不行 你得一起去 一定要
No. You're coming. Yes.
不行 我得留下来关闭学校
No. I have to lock up.
不行 你不能这样 我
No. You can't. I...
我只开车送他们到目的地 好吗
I'm gonna drive and drop. Okay?
到时我不能留下来安抚他们
I can't hang about and hold any hands when I get there.
我也有家人要顾 我也得马上回家
I've got my own family I gotta get home to.
好吗 你得一起上车
Okay? You gotta come.
我看他一个人应付不来 我得和他一起去
I don't think he can do this by himself. I have to go with him.
安静 不要紧的
Pipe down! It's fine.
到那边后 我会找个老师送我回去
I'll get a ride from one of the teachers there.
来 把孩子们送到总部 你一个人关闭学校可以吗
Here, take the evac for HQ. You okay to lock up alone?
可以 好 有我在
Yeah. All right. I'm here.
我会一起去
I'm coming.
没事的 坐稳了
We're good. Hang on.
我们上车了 马上前往集♥合♥点
We got on the bus. We're gonna be there.
车程十分钟
It's gonna take ten minutes.
看到那些消防车吗
Did you see those fire engines?
好 这是学校的疏散路线
Okay, here is the school's evac route.
我们在东线 所以要沿着彭斯路一路行驶
We are... the East line, so we're gonna stay on Pentz all the way down,
接着右转进入帕尔森路 直抵天堂镇小学
and then cut a right on Pearson to get us to Paradise Elementary.
我认为这条路线不行 你看
I don't think it's a good idea. Look at it.
有比彭斯路更好的出路
There's a better way out than Pentz right.
好 但这是规定好的路线 所以我们就按照计划行动
Okay, but that's the plan. So we're gonna stick to the plan.
老师 你说了算
Whatever you say, teach.
路完全堵死了 你看现在这些马路上有多拥挤
It's total gridlock. Look how tight those roads are right now.
车龙起码长达24公里 大家都想往奇科驶去
It's gotta be at least 15 miles of traffic trying to get to Chico.
局长 我们抵达会展中心了
Chief, we're arriving at the fairgrounds.
收到
Copy that.
我会向全城发布强制疏散令
I'm issuing a mandatory evacuation on the whole town.
所有区域 马上生效
All zones. ive immediately.
局长 你不能这么做 会引起混乱的
Chief, you can't do it. It'll be chaos.
整整两万六千人受影响
We're talking 26,000 people.
如果疏散所有人
If you get everyone moving out of town,
消防车就进不去了
you're never gonna get your engines in.
你没听懂 大火正从峡谷袭来
You're not listening. The fire's coming across the canyon.
我亲眼看见了 火速蔓延的速度很快
I've seen it with my own eyes. It's moving fast.
我们有两个选择
Here's the choice,
要么打破体制 要么按规矩办事 大家一起死
bust the system or play by the book and everybody dies.
你的良心过得去吗
You want that on your conscience?
局长 我们已经召集好团队了
Chief, we got the team ordered early for ya.
收到 好
Copy. All right.
嘿 局长 我是马克罗杰斯 来自太平洋瓦电
Hey, Chief. Mark Rogers of PG&E.
我叫总部派了一支小队过来 随时为你效劳
I have a team here from headquarters. We're available.
切断城里的供电就对了 其他事交给我们处理
Just get the power off in the town, and we'll take care of the rest.
好的 好 听好
Yeah. Okay, listen.
请暂时别打扰局长 我们稍后再谈
We gotta give the chief some space. We will come to you in a second.
只是 不是 我只是想说 我们随时为你们效劳
Just... No, just wanted to say we're available if you need us.
对全城发布强制疏散令
Issue mandatory evac order for the entire town.
收到 局长 坎普行动室呼叫奥罗维尔总部
Copy, Chief. Oroville, Camp Ops.
总部呼叫179 179 你们安全了吗
Base to 179. Are you clear?
你们离开天堂镇了吗
Are you out of East Paradise?
这是179 已经离开天堂镇 很好
179. We're out. Great.
还剩下谁
Who's left?
只剩963
963 is the only one left.
就只剩他
That's all.
总部呼叫963
Base to 963.
总部呼叫963 你们离开天堂镇了吗
Base to 963, are you out of East Paradise?
963呼叫总部
963 to Base.
收到吗
Do you read?
别害怕 消防车正在灭火呢
Don't be scared. The fire trucks are responding to the fire.
他们在执行任务 963呼叫总部 有人吗
They're doing their job. Anybody, 963 to Base.
他们在保护我们的安全 收到吗
They're keeping us safe. Can anybody hear me?
好 我们在彭斯路 交通完全瘫痪 动弹不得
Okay? We are on Pentz. It is backed up going nowhere.
963 请回复
963, come in please.
能试试拨♥打♥他的手♥机♥吗
Can you try his mobile?
为什么偏偏是他 最后一个离开天堂镇 真是的
Why does he have to be the last bus out of there? I swear to God.
963呼叫总部 收到吗
963 to Base, do you read?
收到后请回复 结束通话
Let me know if you're getting this. Over.
这辆巴士上有什么安全措施吗
Do you have any safety protocols on this bus?
有 有这个东西
Yep. You got this,
还有那个东西
and you got that.
很好 不错嘛 足以拯救全世界
Great. Yeah. That'll make all the difference.
你刚搬到城里吗
So you're new here?
不是 我刚在几个月前回来
No, I just came back a few months ago.
这里是我的老家
Grew up here.
感觉如何
What's that like?
没想到我44岁会在这里落脚
电影精选列表