让开 小心后面
Out of the way. Watch your back.
快 动起来
Go! Move!
继续走
Just keep going.
等一下
Hold on.
我是天堂镇联合学区的负责人
I'm with the Paradise Unified School District.
你们从哪里来 直走
Where are you from? Straight up.
谢了 巴士都在那边
Thank you. That's where the busses are.
好的 谢了 继续走
Okay. Thank you. Just keep going.
这里就是 对 他们在那边
This is the... Yeah, there they are.
让我下车
Let me out.
凯撒 露比
Cesar? Ruby.
凯撒 有消息吗
Cesar. You heard any news?
没有 963没到
Nothing. 963's not here?
还没到
Hasn't made it back yet.
天啊
Shit.
露比 家长都在这里
Ruby, the parents are here.
好的
Okay.
963呼叫总部 收到吗
963 to Base. Do you read?
玛丽老师 我没水了 963呼叫所有巴士
Miss Mary, I don't have any water left. 963 to all vehicles.
收到吗 有巴士收到吗 我好渴 太热了
Do you read? Any vehicles, do you read? I'm thirsty. I'm way too hot.
好的
Okay.
来 亲爱的
Here, honey.
拿出文件夹或笔记簿 或什么的
Get a folder or a notebook or something...
嘿 听好 我们刚驶出天桥路 那条路无法通车
Hey, listen, we just got off Skyway. It was a no-go.
来 这样用
Here. Use it like this.
我们打算尝试走尼尔路逃出灾区
We're gonna try and make our way out through Neal.
远离火势 逃出生天 这是我们唯一的机会
Stay out of the fire. Get out that way. It's our only shot.
玛丽老师 我们需要水
Miss Mary, we really need some water.
亲爱的 坚持住 我知道很热
Hang in there, sweetie. I know. It's really hot.
凯文 孩子们撑不了多久
Kevin, the kids are not gonna last.
他们需要水 他们又热又渴
They need water. They're hot, and they're thirsty.
怎么了 怎么回事
What's happening? What is that?
到底什么情况
What the hell is that?
我呼吸不了 是从通风口进来的
I can't breathe. It's coming through the vents.
是烟 凯文 烟进来了
The smoke. The smoke is getting in. Kevin, the smoke is coming in.
是从空调进来的
It's coming through the AC.
那就关掉空调吧
Then turn it off.
那会变得更热 但是 好吧
It's gonna make the heat worse, but okay.
总要试试
We have to try something.
好 关掉了
Okay, it's off.
我们肯定驶入烟柱里了
We must be inside the smoke column.
小心 是 我看到了
Watch out. Yeah. I see it.
草甸溪公园
Meadow Creek Park.
对 没错 后面有个出口
Yeah. There's a back exit.
什么
What?
我年轻时曾在这里打暑假工
I worked here one summer as a kid.
这里能通往罗伊路
It leads out to Roe Road,
然后从罗伊路转入尼尔路 最后安全离开灾区 懂吗
and then we can get over to Neal, and then we're out. Okay?
对 好
Yes. Yes.
老师
Miss. Ma'am.
什么事 香侬不对劲
Yeah? There's something wrong with Shannon.
她需要你的帮助 她有点喘不过气
She needs your help. She's wheezing a little bit.
亲爱的 怎么了
What's wrong, honey?
好 别说话
Okay. Don't talk.
慢慢呼吸 好吗 慢慢来 试着慢慢地呼吸
Just breathe slowly, okay? Slowly. Try to slow down your breathing.
好 你只需需要喝点水
Okay. You just need to drink some water.
大家看看背包里
Can everybody just look in their backpack
有没有果汁盒或之类的东西 好吗
and make sure you don't have, like, a juice box or something?
凯文 我们得去找水 否则她会缺氧昏厥过去
Kevin, we have to find water or she's gonna stroke out.
我们得马上下车
We have to get off the bus now.
停在这里 好
Right there. Yep.
好 好的 好
Yes. Okay. Yep.
不能逗留太久 我两分钟后回来
Okay. We can't stop for long. I'll be two minutes.
不行
No.
你必须留在车上
You need to stay on the bus.
万一大火袭来 你就把他们载走
If the fire comes, you have to drive them.
让我去吧 我可以的 给我两分钟 我去去就回来
Let me go. I can do it. Two minutes. I'll be right back.
我可以的
I can do it.
我可以的
I can do it.
玛丽老师 你去哪里
Miss Mary, where are you going?
玛丽老师 回来
Miss Mary, come back.
玛丽老师去哪里了
Where did Mary go?
该死的
Shit.
你知道玛丽老师在哪里吗
Do you know where Miss Mary is?
她只是去找水
She just went to look for some water.
给她一点时间
Just give her a minute.
玛丽老师 你一定要回来
Please come back, Miss Mary.
她去哪里了
Where is she going?
我看不见她
I can't see her.
水呢
Come on.
水呢
Come on.
快回来
Come back.
好
Yes. Yes.
天啊 找到了
Got it. Oh, my God. Got it.
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽 现在怎么办
Mary! What do we do now?
玛丽 我来了
Mary! I'm coming!
我来了
I'm coming!
快 帮帮我
Go. Help me.
水拿去
Get the water.
玛丽老师回来了
Miss Mary's here.
没事了 你没事吧
Okay. You okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
谁来帮忙把水递给香侬
Can somebody get this water to Shannon?
天啊
Oh, my God!
趴下 捂住头
Duck! Down! Cover your heads!
该死的 天啊
Shit! Oh, my God!
大家坐稳 别靠近车窗
Everybody, hold on! Stay away from the windows.
大家坐稳
Everyone, hold on!
天啊 马上转右 那是出路
Oh, my God. We gotta go right. That's the way out.
天啊
Oh, my God!
坐稳
Hold on!
好 趴下
Okay. Stay down.
右边
On the right.
那间烧毁的建筑物
That burnt building on the right.
这就是出路了 找到了
This is the way out. That's it.
就在这里 这就是出路了 这条路能通往罗伊路
Here it is. This is the exit. This takes us to Roe.
嗨 大家好 请大家集♥合♥一下
Hello, everyone. If I could get y'all in.
我叫露比毕晓普
My name is Ruby Bishop.
我是校区交通主任
I am the school's director of transportation,
我给你们汇报一下情况
and I just wanna give you an update.
我知道你们都很担心
I know y'all are worried,
但我要你们知道 首先 你们的孩子已经在今日一早
but I want you to know first and foremost that your children were evacuated
撤离庞德罗萨小学了 好吗
from Ponderosa Elementary earlier this morning. Okay?
什么时候能知道新消息
When will we know more?
很遗憾 他们离开学校不久后
Unfortunately, shortly after leaving the school,
无线电通讯系统就被大火破坏了
the fire destroyed our radio communication.
巴士离开庞德罗萨小学至今 我们都还没联♥系♥上他们
So we have not had contact with the bus since it left Ponderosa.
你们不知他们在哪
Wait, you don't know where they are?
我只知道他们可能在天堂镇东部某个地方
All I know is that they're probably somewhere over in East Paradise.
天堂镇东部正被大火肆虐
East Paradise is on fire!
我知道 但我要你们知道 警方和消防局已经下令
I know, but I want you to know that both police and fire command
寻找他们的下落了 好吗
are looking for them out there, okay?
他们都在尽力而为
They're doing their best,
但你们必须知道孩子们都在巴士上
but you must know that your children are on the bus
有个司机和一位叫玛丽路德韦格的老师 和他们在一起
with a driver and a teacher named Mary Ludwig.
你们可能认识路德韦格老师吧
Some of you may know Mrs. Ludwig?
电影精选列表