Not where I thought I'd be at 44.
你说车程多长
How long do you think this is gonna take?
很难说
Hard to tell.
如果刚才准时离开学校 就不会耽搁了
If we'd have left the school on time, you wouldn't have slow played me,
本来车程只有10分钟 但如今开来应该是20到30分钟
it would have taken about ten minutes, but now it's looking like 20-30.
走一步算一步吧 好了 小朋友们
Guess we'll get there when we get there. Okay, kiddies.
我们就合上车窗 确保烟不会进来
Let's raise some of these windows so the smoke doesn't get in.
嗨 是消防指挥所吗
Hi. Is this fire command?
我是来自天堂镇联合学区的露比毕晓普
This is Ruby Bishop at PUSD.
所有无线电通讯都故障了
I've lost all radio communication,
我的一辆巴士还失联
and I have a lost bus.
车牌号♥是963 巴士应该位于天堂镇东部某处
It's number 963, and it's over somewhere in East Paradise.
如果你们的消防车看到它 能不能让我知道
Can you let me know if your engines see him?
谢了
Thank you.
好
Okay...
963 收到吗
963, do you read?
凯文 你听得见我说话吗 这是总部
Kevin? Can you hear me? This is Base.
亲爱的 我们
Honey, let's...
把车窗关上 确保烟不会进来
move this up so smoke doesn't get in.
你叫什么名字 班杰明
What's your name? Benjamin.
班杰明 你的班主任是 克莉丝蒂老师吧 没错 我记得
Benjamin, and you're in Miss Kristy's class? That's right. I remember that.
玛丽老师 还有一个车窗
Miss Mary, there's another window.
好的 把那个车窗关上
Yes. Let's get that one.
死就死吧
Screw this.
凯文
Kevin!
你干吗 计划是只能走彭斯路
What are you doing? The plan is to stay on Pentz!
我会转进克拉克路
Turning over to Clark.
那条路和彭斯路平行 而且交通比较顺畅
It runs parallel. It's bound to be moving better.
那不是规定的路线
But that's not the plan.
规定只走彭斯路的 老师 别理什么规定了
The plan is to stay on Pentz. Screw the plan, teach.
听好
You know what?
嘿 巴士大可继续
Hey, I could stay here
堵在车龙中 如果这是你想要的
in the middle of the traffic jam if that's what you want.
现在当然不能停 要堵在这里吗
Don't stop now, obviously. Want me to stay here?
我不要 别干扰我开车
No shit. Let me drive.
你到底怎么了 你看 看到那边的山火了吗
What the hell is your problem? Look, you see that fire?
简直就像独♥立♥日的烟火秀 好吗
It's like the fucking Fourth of July, okay?
我是你的话就坐好 我要来个急左转了
I'd sit down if I were you. I'm about to take a hard left.
各位 坐稳了 坐稳
Bunch down, everybody! Hold on!
天啊 孩子们 坐稳
Oh, my God! Hold on, kids!
天啊 凯文
Oh, my God! Kevin!
坐稳
Hold on!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
安全了 大家没事吧
We're clear. Is everyone okay?
没事了 交通顺畅了
We're okay. Traffic is moving.
你搞那种动作前 能不能先问一声
Can you please ask before you do something like that again?
你想尽快抵达目的地 还是死守陈规
You wanna get there quicker or you wanna go by the book?
我们要有责任感
We have to be responsible.
没错 责任就是尽快把孩子们 送到父母身边
Yep, and I think that means getting these kids to their parents as soon as possible.
你不想吗
Don't you?
没收到任何消息 凯文 请回复
I'm not getting anything. Kevin, come in please.
这是红色警报 立即撤离所有区域
This is a code red alert. Evacuate all zones immediately.
露比 赶紧离开这里 我要切断供电了
Ruby, we gotta go. I gotta get the power off.
是 我去叫工人们离开
I know. I'm getting my guys outta here.
好 带上我的钥匙 好吗
Okay. Take my keys. Okay?
963 收到吗
963, do you read?
你呢 你一直住在这里吗
So, what about you? You always lived here?
对啊 土生土长
Yeah. Born and raised.
这小镇的步调不适合我
Never was really my speed.
那你为什么回来
Then why'd you come back?
我爸几个月前过世了
My dad died a few months ago.
节哀 没事 不要紧的
Sorry. Nah, it's fine.
反正我们的关系不太好
We weren't close.
那你决定留下来了
So you staying?
暂时
For now.
你呢 你有家人吗
What about you? Got family?
有
Yeah.
我结婚19年了
Married 19 years.
天堂镇的模范家庭
A Paradise poster family too, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
一个孩子
One kid.
他叫杰克 今年15岁
Jake. He's 15.
我本来要去接他的 但是
I was gonna go get him, but...
我刚才不知道 对不起
I didn't realize. Sorry.
没事的
It's fine.
我姐会去接他
My sister will have gone for him.
孩子的爸不在城里
His dad's out of town.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
等孩子们下车后 我就去找他们
We're gonna drop the kids off, and then I'll go find him.
好 大家还好吗 不会有事吧
All right. How're we doing? Are we gonna be okay?
不会 不会有事的 亲爱的
Yes. We're gonna be okay, sweetie.
宠物不会有事吧
Are our pets okay?
什么时候可以见到爸妈
When will we see our parents?
到目的地后就会见到他们了
We'll see them there, yeah?
我们尽快把你们送到安全的地方 好吗
We're just trying to get you to safety as soon as we can, okay?
亲爱的 怎么了
Yes, sweetie?
什么时候到啊
When are we going to be there?
我们会尽快抵达目的地 好吗
We're gonna be there as soon as we can, okay?
亲爱的 你没事吧
You okay, sweetie?
要不要坐前去 和其他同学在一起
Do you want to sit up front with somebody else,
还是你想自己待着
or do you want to be by yourself?
凯文 希望你收到 当局正在疏散全城的人
Kevin, if you can hear me, they're evacuating the whole town,
并在24公里以外的奇科会展中心 设立紧急集♥合♥点
and emergency services are mustering 15 miles away
那是安全的地方
at Chico Fairgrounds where it's safe.
别让孩子们下车
Do not drop those kids off.
直接送他们到奇科 知道吗
Just take 'em and come to Chico. Okay?
露比 没时间了 快走吧
Ruby, we're outta time. We gotta go.
我去叫工人们离开 好的
I gotta get my guys out of here. Okay!
露比
Ruby!
凯文 希望你收到 我们在奇科见 知道吗
Kevin, if you can hear me, I will see you in Chico, okay?
一路小心 总部结束通话
Be careful. Base clear.
快
Come on!
局长 天堂镇东部的火势迅速蔓延
Chief, the fire's spreading fast through East Paradise.
边界酒店指挥所报告指出
And I just got word from Division Hotel.
羽溪医院的心脏科大楼发生火患
You got a working fire in the cardiology wing at Feather River Hospital.
火势已经蔓延到阁楼
It's well established in the attic.
大约15到20位病人已经被转移到室外
You got about 15 to 20 patients that are outside right now.
我们在设法救他们出来
We're working on getting them outta there.
尽最大能力进入医院施救 好吗
Do whatever you can in there and save the hospital, okay?
联♥系♥巴特县的医护人员 跟他们说我们需要支援
Get me Butte medics, and tell them we need help.
局长 空中行动队的飞机都降落了
Chief. Air Attack has grounded all aircraft.
听好 我会尽快上报最新情况
Now, I'll get you an update as soon as I can,
但现阶段 没有任何空中支援队
but right now nothing goes in the air.
一架飞机都没有 该死的
Nothing. Goddamn it.
疏散路线情况吧如何 交通情况如何
Where are we with the evacuation route? How's this traffic moving?
我们可以看到克拉克路对面的火势
You can see now the fires across from Clark Road,
民众正受到火势影响
they're getting impacted by fire.
彭斯路已经完全堵塞
Pentz Road is gridlocked.
天桥路仍然通车 交通缓慢
Skyway is still open. It's moving slow.
但这些被丢弃的车要怎么处理
But what about all these abandoned cars?
我们面临严重拥堵问题
We're having major access issues.
马上将所有阻挡交通的车辆移走
I want any vehicle blocking traffic pushed off the road.
好吗 有必要就调度推土机
Okay? Get dozers in there if you have to.
知道了
Got it.
我们要守住这四条出路
We can't lose those four routes out.
失去这些出路就完蛋了
We lose those, it's game over.
嘿 各位 听好 大家安静
Hey, everybody! Listen up! Everybody, quiet!
这已经不再是野火了
This is no longer a wildland fire.
火势已经蔓延到民宅
This is burning home to home.
城里已经失火了
This is a town fire.
属于大规模伤亡事故
电影精选列表