Anyone inside?
快 亲爱的 快逃
Come on, baby. Let's go.
我们是消防局
Fire department!
各位 快
Guys, let's go.
包放下
Leave your bags.
别拿包了
Leave your bags!
大家赶紧疏散
Everyone, evacuate!
妈 放下
Mommy! Leave it.
快走 快 不要
We gotta go. Come on! No!
我叫你赶紧带她上车 快
I said get her in the car now. Let's go.
你有车吗 没有
Do you have a car? No.
快坐上那辆白色卡车 快 紧紧扶住他
Go get in that white truck. Hurry up. Let's go. Hold on tight.
快
Go!
呼叫指挥所 这是2136号♥救援车
IC, Utility 2136.
注意 有多人烧伤 需要医护人员
Be advised, we need medics for multiple burn injuries.
我将护送大队到安全的地方
I'm starting a convoy.
我们往康考路的方向离开
We're heading out on Concow Road.
跟着我 别走散
Follow me! Stay close!
大家互相跟紧
Everyone, follow each other!
大家坚持住 好吗
Everyone, hang on, okay?
走吧
Let's go.
(药剂行)
有人吗 关于这个 有没有
Hello? Do you have any questions
疑问 有人吗
about- Hello?
稍等一下
I'll be with you in a moment.
好的
Okay.
可以 这种药可以咀嚼
Sounds good. And they are chewable.
可以口服
You can eat that.
我觉得不行
That I don't think is a good idea.
好吧
Okay.
女士 我儿子发烧了 还呕吐
Ma'am, my son... He's got a fever, and he's throwing up.
我刚刚在讲电♥话♥
I was on the phone.
你儿子几岁 好
Your son, how old is he? Sure.
14岁
Fourteen.
他对什么东西过敏吗 其实他15岁了
Does he have any allergies? He's 15, actually.
对 他15岁 不是
Yeah. He's 15. No...
我不清楚 他有没有任何食物不能吃
I don't know. Food intolerances or anything like that?
应该没有 没有
I don't think so. No.
任何治疗发烧和呕吐的常规药物都行
Whatever the standard thing is for fever and throwing up.
好吧 如此说来
Okay. Sounds like
泰诺是最合适的药 好的
Tylenol would be your best bet. Yeah.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
好的 总共7.25美元
Great. These are going for $7.25.
好 没问题
Okay. All right.
琳达 我马上就到 要袋子吗
I'll be right there, Linda. Would you like a bag?
不用 不用找零
No. That's good. You can keep the change.
先生 我不能
Sir, I can...
是 说吧 不用 凯文 怎么回事
Yeah. Go ahead. Huh? No. What's going on, Kevin?
肖恩一直发短♥信♥给我 说他想回家
Shaun's been messaging. Says he wants to come home.
不是 他说他要我去接他
No. He says he wants me to come get him.
不是 他说得太夸张了 他似乎很难过
No. That's ridiculous. Well, he sounds upset.
怎么回事 没事
What happened? Nothing.
我们有些误会 我以为他翘课
We had a little misunderstanding. I thought he was cutting class.
是吗 什么
Well, was he? Was he what?
他翘课 不是
Was he cutting class? No.
是我不对 其实是他得了胃肠性感冒
It was my mistake. He's actually got a stomach flu.
但你听我说 我刚买♥♥了些泰诺 他应该会没事的
But look, I just picked up some Tylenol, so everything's fine.
凯文 怎么会没事 他说他病了 想回家
It's not fine, Kevin. Not if he's ill and saying he wants to come home.
琳达 我没时间跟你吵架
I don't have time for this right now, Linda.
明白吗 我得把校车送去维修 已经迟到了
You hear me? I'm already late to get the bus to the depot for maintenance.
你以为我有时间吗 我也有工作 知道吗
And you think I got time? I'm working too, you know?
我和彼特今晚本来要去科罗拉多州的
And Pete and I are supposed to be going to Colorado tonight.
今晚 是的 今晚
Tonight? Yes, tonight.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
是我不对 琳达 听好 我晚点再打给你
My bad. Listen, Linda, I'm gonna have to call you back.
963呼叫总部
963 to Base.
好 963 这是总部 凯文 你在路上了吧
Okay, 963. Base call. You on your way, Kevin?
野火那边有新消息吗
Are there any updates on that fire?
因为我目前在马加利亚 我看到峡谷上方
Because I'm up here in Magalia, and I can see the smoke column
冒着大量浓烟 好吗
over the canyon, okay?
而且风正往这个方向吹来 凯文 没有收到新消息
And it's blowing right at us. Kevin, there are no updates.
加州消防局在处理了 好吗
Cal Fire's all over it, okay?
听好 马上把校车开回来 我已经说过三次了
Now, get that bus back here now. I've already asked you three times.
听好 赶紧回来 否则你可以另谋高就了
Now, get back here or you can look for another job.
总部结束通话
Base clear.
收到 头儿 在路上了
Copy that, boss. On my way in.
坎普空中行动队报告坎普指挥所
Camp IC, Camp Air Attack.
灭火机正前往灾区
Tankers inbound.
预计四分钟后抵达
ETA four minutes.
收到 这是消防车队
Copy. Engines responding.
正在前往康考水库 沿着乔丹山路向南行驶
En route to Concow reservoir, heading southbound on Jordan Hill Road.
收到
Copy.
消防车队预计几点到
What's the ETA on those engines?
天堂镇消防车队18分钟后抵达
The Paradise engines are 18 minutes out.
收到 呼叫2136号♥救援车 空中行动队正在前往灾区
Copy that. Utility 2136, Air Attack is inbound.
消防车队将在18分钟后抵达
18 minutes on those engines.
不行 太久了 这样我们都会被火烧到的
Negative! That's too long. We're gonna get burned over here.
天啊
Jesus!
大家坚持住
Just hang on, guys.
这是空中行动队 空中灭火机正进入灾区投放阻燃剂
Camp Air Attack. Air tankers inbound, retardant drop at the head.
坎普空中行动队报告坎普指挥所
Camp IC, Camp Air Attack.
由于风势强劲 阻燃剂难以击中目标
We're having problems hitting the targets with these winds.
坎普指挥所呼叫空中行动队 请你们再尝试一次
Air Attack, Camp IC. I need you to try a second pass.
局长 天堂镇消防车队 将在15分钟后抵达康考
Chief, the Paradise engines are 15 minutes out from Concow.
好的 坎普指挥所呼叫奥罗维尔总部
Okay. Oroville, Camp IC.
奥罗维尔总部 回复坎普指挥所 请说
Camp IC, Oroville. Go ahead.
奥罗维尔总部 坎普指挥所要求调度 十架空中灭火机
Oroville, Camp IC requesting ten air tankers,
六架一型直升机
six Type 1 helicopters,
一架引导飞机 以及25辆增援消防车 立刻前往康考
one lead plane and 25 additional engines immediately to Concow.
坎普指挥所 奥罗维尔总部收到
Camp IC, Oroville copies.
所有县级飞机 十架灭火机
All county aircraft, ten tankers,
六架一型直升机 25辆增援消防车立刻出动
six Type 1 copters, 25 additional engines immediately.
奥罗维尔总部 收到 马上调度资源到康考
Oroville, I copy. Moving resources to Concow now.
2136号♥救援车 你们能不能驶入卡米洛路
Utility 2136, can you get onto Camelot Road?
不行 被火势阻挡了 我动弹不得
Negative. The fire's blocked it. I'm cut off.
火要烧到他们了
This thing is going to burn over them.
叫他们逃往那座桥 霍夫曼桥
Get 'em to the bridge. Hoffman Bridge?
叫他们逃往霍夫曼桥 那是最理想的地方
Get 'em to Hoffman Bridge. That's the best place.
2136号♥救援车
Utility 2136,
你们能前往霍夫曼桥 躲到小溪里避难吗
can you reach Hoffman Bridge and shelter in the water?
回坎普指挥所 我试试
Camp IC, I'll try.
好 听好
All right, listen up!
卡车一旦停下 你们就赶紧下车
As soon as I stop the truck, you're gonna get out,
往小溪的方向跑去
you're gonna run into the creek!
一旦下水后 就捂住嘴巴 保护好呼吸道
As soon as you get in the creek, cover your mouth, protect your airway.
脚朝火源 听懂吗 大家明白吗
Feet to the fire, okay? Everyone understand?
好 赶紧行动
All right, let's go!
快 快下水
Go! Get in the water now!
快下水 快
Into the water! Let's go!
坚持住 快下水
Hang on! Into the water!
这是2136号♥救援车
Utility 2136,
多位居民已经泡在小溪里避难
multiple residents taking shelter in the creek!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Goddamn it!
尽量远离火焰
Get as far out as you can!
快
Come on!
2136号♥救援车
Utility 2136...
火马上要扑过来了
burnover imminent!
支援队有什么进展
What's the status on our support?
2136号♥救援 收到 空中行动队再次进入灾场
Utility 2136, copy that. Air Attack are making their second pass.
消防车十分钟后抵达灾场
Engines are ten minutes out.
电影精选列表