火要是烧过来 我们要怎么保护孩子们
What do we do with the kids if the fire comes?
我们留在巴士上
We gotta stay on the bus.
好的
Okay.
好吗 好的
Okay? Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们留在巴士上
We'll stay on the bus.
我们留在巴士上
We'll stay on the bus.
玛丽 嘿 帮个忙
Mary, hey. I need your help.
我们要拖点时间
We gotta buy some time.
我要把我的上衣剪成小块 好吗
I'm gonna cut my shirt up into small pieces. All right?
你想干吗
What are you doing?
我要给他们做口罩
I'm gonna make some filters for their mouths.
把布块浸湿 这样能舒缓喉咙不适
Wet them with some water. It can soothe their throats.
我们把孩子们移到巴士后面 远离通风口
Let's move the kids to the back of the bus away from the air vents.
我会尽可能堵住通风口 好吗
I'm gonna tape as many vents as I can, okay?
好的
Okay.
局长 供水不足
Chief, the water supply is failing.
消防栓没有水压
We've got no pressure in the hydrants.
火势渐渐失控了
We are losing this thing.
我能跟你私下说几句话吗
Can I talk to you over here for a second?
我们先歇一会儿
So we're gonna rest for a little bit,
接着我会把你们移到巴士后面
and I wanna move you to the back of the bus
让你们远离浓烟 好吗
so that you're further away from the smoke, okay?
好 玛丽老师
Okay, Miss Mary.
亲爱的 移到巴士后面 好吗
Honey, can we move to the back of the bus, all right?
来 往这边走
Come on, this way.
这样就不会吸入大量浓烟了 知道吗
That should help to keep some of the smoke out, okay?
我们接获通报 有人在车里被烧死
So we're getting reports of people burning to death in their cars.
有好几百人步行逃跑
And we've got hundreds of people running for their lives on foot.
好 丫头们 我们会待在车上一阵子
Okay, girls. We're gonna be here for a little while.
请你们拿起口罩
I want you to take this filter,
边遮住口鼻边呼吸 好吗
put it over your mouth and your nose and breathe, okay?
如果我们做错决定 明天一觉醒来
If we don't play this right, we're gonna wake up in the morning
就有数以百计 甚至数以千计人丧命 我也不知道具体多少
to hundreds or, I don't know, even thousands of fatalities.
好吗 所以现阶段 我们只能做一件事
Okay? So at this point, we can do one thing.
要么灭火 要么拯救性命
We can fight fire or save lives.
我们没时间了
We are out of time.
用布块边遮住口鼻边呼吸
I want you to put it over your mouth and your nose and breathe.
这样能避免吸入浓烟 知道吗 知道了
It's gonna help with the smoke, okay? Okay.
可以吗 亲爱的 你还好吗 要留在这里多久
Yeah? How are you doing, sweetie? How long are we staying here?
亲爱的 谢谢你照顾她
Thank you for taking care of her, sweetie.
艾娃 用这块布遮住嘴巴
Ava, I want you to put this over your mouth.
好 大家听好
Okay, listen up.
停止灭火
Cease all firefighting.
召集城里所有资源
Get with your resources inside town
吩咐他们前往任何地点拯救性命
and tell them to save lives wherever they can.
这是现在唯一能做的事
That's all we can do now.
收到 局长
Copy that, Chief.
快
Hurry up.
车窗好烫啊
The windows are so hot.
我得去提醒孩子们 不用 我去
I have to warn the kids. No, I can do it.
不用 我能 我没事 我可以的 我知道你可以
No. I can... I'm good. I can do it. I know you can.
先歇一会儿吧 让我来
Rest for a second. I can do it.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
嗨 各位同学
Hey, guys.
车壁和和车窗很烫 所以别碰
The walls and the windows are really hot, so don't touch them.
知道吗 请你们往走道靠拢
Okay? I want you to come... lean towards the aisle.
很好 你能不能稍微往这边移♥动♥
Here we go. Can you come this way a little bit?
地板也很烫
The floor's really hot too.
我们来
Let's do the...
听故事时你们都怎么做
What do you do at story time?
双腿交叉 盘腿而坐
Let's go crisscross? Apple sauce?
跟着我说
Say it with me.
双腿交叉 盘腿而坐 双腿交叉
Crisscross apple sauce. Crisscross.
没错 好 好样的 小子 很好
That's it. Good. Good job, buddy. Okay.
晚上了吗
Is it nighttime?
亲爱的 你说什么
What's that, sweetie?
晚上了吗
Is it nighttime?
不是 不是晚上
No. It's not nighttime.
只是浓烟 是浓烟阻挡了阳光 知道吗
It's just... It's smoke. It's in between us and the sunshine. Okay?
我们不会有事吧
Are we gonna be okay?
没事的 我们会 对 我们不会有事的
Yeah. We are gonna be... Yes, we are.
浓烟一定会散去 阳光终究会重现
And that smoke's gonna go away, and the sun's gonna come back out.
知道吗
Okay?
托比 你没事吧
Toby, you okay?
我要爸爸
I want my daddy.
好
Yeah.
好 我知道
Yeah, I know you do.
他也知道 好吗
He knows you do too. Okay?
听好
Listen.
他在竭尽所能地找你
He's doing everything he can to get to you.
好吗 他会尽力而为
Okay? And he's trying his best.
知道吗 托比 看着我
Okay? Toby, look at me.
知道吗
Okay?
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
还有一个小时吧
Another hour maybe.
这种口罩撑不了多久
Those filters won't last much longer.
也许我们还是让他们睡觉吧
Maybe we should just let them go to sleep.
这样比较好
It's better.
这样万一火势扑来
Then if the fire comes...
不会的
No. No. No.
我们不能说这种话 知道吗
We can't let ourselves talk like that. Okay?
好的
Okay.
下午好 我是马丁内斯局长
Good afternoon. I'm Chief Martinez.
今日清晨6点30分左右
At approximately 6:30 a.m. this morning,
我们接获通报 距离天堂镇东部
a fire was reported near the Pulga Bridge,
约13公里处的普尔加桥附近出现野火
eight miles east of Paradise.
火势迅速蔓延
The fire spread rapidly,
已经超出我们能够控制的范围
overwhelming our best efforts to contain it.
今早8点30分左右
And at approximately 8:30 a.m. this morning,
火势蔓延到天堂镇
the fire entered the town of Paradise.
很遗憾 不久前 我被迫下令
Unfortunately, moments ago, I was forced to give the order
停止天堂镇的灭火行动 转而完全专注在拯救性命上
to cease firefighting in Paradise and focus solely on protecting life.
现阶段 仍有数以千计居民受困于火场
Right now, there's still thousands of residents trapped
或是试图逃出火场
or attempting to flee the fire.
尽管我们正在尽全力帮助他们
And while we are doing everything we humanly can to assist them...
尽管我们做出最大的努力
despite our best efforts,
这个社区仍旧独自承受着大火的全面冲击
this community is facing the full force of the fire alone.
所以 请你们给我们耐心
So we ask for your patience,
接下来有请托马斯警长致词 他可能会为大家提供更多消息
and I'll hand it over to Sheriff Thomas, who may have more information for you.
我们得回去忙活了 谢谢
We have to get back to work. Thank you.
我只想补充一点
I just wanna add one thing.
每年野火的范围都在扩大
Every year the fires get bigger.
也越来越频繁
And there's more of them.
我们真是蠢到了家 这是事实 谢谢
We're being damn fools. That's the truth. Thank you.
这事你听起来可能觉得蠢
This is gonna sound silly to you...
其实我只离开过天堂镇一次
but I've only ever left Paradise one time.
怎么说
How's that?
我去了俄亥俄州
To go to Ohio.
待了两周
Two weeks.
待在我朋友的农庄
On my friend's farm.
还有一次 我和史蒂夫去旧金山 度过周末假期
And one time, Steven and I did a weekend in San Francisco.
我以为留在镇上会安全
I thought that I'd be safe here.
只要留在天堂镇
Just stay in Paradise.
跟他住在一起 循规蹈矩
Stay with him. Follow the rules.
就不会遇上什么坏事
And nothing bad could truly happen.
但人生不应该这么过的
But that's no way to live a life.
躲躲藏藏
Hiding away.
如果能逃出这里 我会做出一大改变
That's one thing I'd change if we get out of here.
我会去旅行
I'd take a trip.
电影精选列表