坎普空中行动队报告坎普指挥所
Camp IC, Camp Air Attack.
空中灭火机进入灾区
Air tankers inbound now.
回复空中行动队 坎普指挥所收到
Air Attack, Camp IC copies.
坚持住
Come on!
保持冷静
Keep calm!
坎普指挥所呼叫2182号♥救援车
Camp IC, Engine 2182.
消防车路上遇到许多阻碍 无法进入灾区
We've got multiple obstacles in the roadway. We can't get through.
路被阻断了
The road is blocked.
我重复 前路完全被阻断了
Repeating, access is completely blocked.
坎普指挥所呼叫空中行动队 阻燃剂投放情况如何
Air Attack, Camp IC, give me an update on that drop.
(加州消防局)
坎普空中行动队回复坎普指挥所
Camp IC, Camp Air Attack.
阻燃剂无效 没起到任何作用
No impact with the drop. No impact at all.
该死的 天堂镇消防队在哪儿
Damn it, where are those Paradise engines?
我刚收到消息 他们无法进入灾区
I just got word they're not gonna make it through.
他们被困在半途中 进不去
They're stuck. They're not gonna make it.
别分散 火要扑过来了
Stay together! It's coming!
保持冷静 我们一定能挺过去的
Stay calm! We'll make it through!
把头埋在水里
Heads down!
火扑来了
Burnover! Burnover! Burnover!
2136号♥救援车 你那边情况如何
Utility 2136, what's your status?
2136号♥救援车 收到吗
Utility 2136, do you copy?
请回复 千万别出事
Answer the radio. Come on.
2136号♥救援车 收到吗
Utility 2136, do you copy?
这可不妙
It's not good.
第一波热浪过去了
Initial wave has passed.
我们在小溪里避难
We're sheltering in the creek.
有好几个人烧伤 需要马上救治
We got multiple burn injuries, and we need help now!
2136号♥救援车 收到 请留在原地
Utility 2136, copy that. Hold your position.
我们会派医护人员过去 也会调度推土机清理疏散路线
We'll get medics in and dozers inbound to clear an evac path.
你们不明白 火势极度强劲
You don't understand! Extreme fire behavior.
以极快的速度向西边的天堂镇蔓延
Critical rate of spread, heading west towards Paradise!
肖恩
Shaun.
嘿 是爸 听好
Hey, it's me, Dad. Listen...
昨晚是我不对
I'm sorry about last night.
好吧 很抱歉 我知道你病了
All right. I'm sorry you're not feeling well.
我刚买♥♥了些药
I just picked up some medicine.
下班后尽快拿给你 好吗
I'll get it to you as soon as I get home after work. All right?
听好 我需要你帮个忙
Listen, I need you to do me a favor.
是这样的 康考爆发野火
All right, the... fire out in Concow,
我觉得没什么需要担心的
I don't think it's anything to worry about.
但以防万一 麻烦你打开第七频道 留意最新火情
But just in case, turn on Channel 7 so you can keep an eye on it.
好吗 我不想让奶奶担心
Okay? I don't want Grandma to worry.
你也知道她担心起来是什么样子 对吧
You know how she gets worried.
好了 小子
All right, buddy.
下班后见
I'll see you after work.
希望你感觉好点了
Hope you're feeling better.
坎普指挥所呼叫奥罗维尔总部 我们得马上派人过去
Oroville, Camp IC. We gotta get people moving.
通知市政厅
Alert Town Hall.
对第3 第8 第14区发布强制疏散警报
Issue mandatory evacuation warning for zones 3, 8, 14.
特别是天堂镇东部
East Paradise,
以及彭斯路东部的所有地区
anything east of Pentz Road.
居民大约有4000人
Estimate about 4,000 residents.
坎普指挥所 奥罗维尔总部收到
Camp IC, Oroville copies.
强制疏散第3 第8和第14区 保持专注
Mandatory evacuation zones 3, 8, 14. We stay focused.
既然制定了计划 执行就完了
We have a plan. We stick to it.
(加州消防局)
(天堂镇市政厅)
好 是 我知道了 好的
Okay. Yes, I've got it. All right.
他们已经发布疏散令了
They've issued an evacuation order.
电♥话♥线故障了
Phone lines are down.
来
Come on.
好 哪一区受影响
All right, give me those zones.
第3 8和14区
3, 8 and 14.
只有天堂镇东部
East Paradise only.
无法发出信息 信息没发出
It won't go through. It didn't send.
好吧
Okay.
快发出去
Go!
(天堂镇疏散计划 信♥号♥♥错误)
空中行动队呼叫坎普指挥所 峡谷需要空中支援
Camp Air Attack, Camp IC, I need air support in the canyon now.
请你们给我们争取一些时间
We need you to buy us some time.
局长 火势正在往天堂镇蔓延
Chief, look at that fire coming down towards Paradise.
坎普空中行动队报告坎普指挥所
Camp IC, Camp Air Attack.
我们的行动没起到任何作用
We are having zero impact.
峡谷西边到处都是火点
The fire is spotting onto the western side of the canyon.
风速是一大难题
Wind speed is a real problem.
指挥所收到 我们需要外部支援
IC copies. We need outside resources.
请派出50支增援队立刻加入行动
Requesting 50 additional strike teams immediately.
指挥所 奥罗维尔总部收到
Camp IC, Oroville copies.
局长 增援队需要一段时间才抵达 起码两 三个小时
That's gonna be extended, sir, minimum two to three hours.
局长 再不马上调度资源到天堂镇
Chief, if we don't get resources into Paradise now,
就无法控制火势了
we're gonna lose this thing.
到时就来不及了
It's gonna be too late.
空中支援队也撑不了多久
We're gonna lose our air support.
在这种情况下飞行太危险了
It's too dangerous to fly in these conditions.
风势太强劲 他们无法继续行动
There's no way they're gonna continue in this wind.
第三分队报告坎普指挥所 火势太大了
Camp IC, Branch 3. We're being overrun.
火势已经蔓延到峡谷 我们阻挡不了
The fire is crossing the canyon. We can't stop it.
收到吗 我们控制不了火势
Do you copy? We can't stop it.
(庞德罗萨小学)
好 玛丽老师来了 坐下
Okay. Mary's class, sit down.
同学们
Class,
不用老往窗外张望
we don't all need to look out the window.
只是又发生山火了 没什么稀奇的 快坐下
It's just another brush fire. Nothing new. Come sit down.
拿出书本
Take out a book.
这是怎么回事 还没接获疏散令
Do we know what we're doing? Still no evacuation order.
我不等了
I'm not waiting.
好 赶紧疏散所有人 尽快回家
Okay, let's just get everyone out of here and home as quickly as we can.
好的 我去给家长们发电邮
Okay, I'll send an email to parents.
如果学生们有手♥机♥ 或是知道家长的联络号♥码
If any of your students have phones or know their numbers,
就叫家长来接孩子 好的 但是
get the parents to collect. Okay, but...
但是我有些学生的家长在城外工作
but some of my kids have parents who work out of town,
他们的父母不可能及时赶到 这些孩子该怎么安置
and the parents will never get here in time. What do we do about those kids?
好吧 我相信当局一定会 安排一个临时集♥合♥点
Okay. I'm sure they're gonna have an alternative collection point.
所以我们先把没被家长接走的学生们 聚集在一起
So, let's just gather together the students who can't be collected.
我会继续设法联♥系♥市政厅
And I'll just keep trying Town Hall.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好的
Okay...
埃克 你知道你♥妈♥的♥联络号♥码吗
Echo. Do you know your mom's phone number?
知道啊 你知道
Uh-huh. You do?
很好 所以 435232
Great. F- 435-232--
好 等一下 请你写下来
Okay. Hold on one second. I'm gonna ask you to write it down.
其他同学知道爸妈的联络号♥码吗
Who else knows their mom or dad's phone number?
是 你说你会打给我的
Yeah? You said you'd call me back.
抱歉 我分心了
I'm sorry. I got distracted.
听好 我不想吵架
Look, I don't want to argue.
我受够了每周都要跟你吵架
I'm tired of the same fight every week.
小琳 我们没必要吵架的 没什么好吵的
We don't need to argue, Lin. There's nothing to argue about.
是 我不知道儿子病了
Okay. I didn't realize our son was sick.
我不是有意的 你没必要被牵扯进来
It was an honest mistake. You don't need to get involved.
那他为什么打给我
Then why is he calling me?
我不知道 琳达 他才15岁
I don't know! Linda, he's 15!
他和他爸吵架 所以打给他妈
He got in a fight with his dad, and he's calling his mom.
别小题大做 我在处理了
Don't make this a bigger deal than it is. I'm dealing with it.
总部呼叫963 你在哪里
Base to 963, what is your location?
这是963 预计十分钟后到
963, ETA, ten minutes.
这里交通堵塞
The traffic is backed up over here.
凯文 你就认了吧 你就是不靠谱
Face it, Kevin. You're just... unreliable.
不是 小琳 现在别说这种话
No, I'm not doing this right now, Lin.
我不想坐在这里 细数我以前做过哪些对不起你的事
I'm not gonna sit here and go over all the ways that I screwed up with you.
你听我说 自从爸过世后
Listen, it's been tough...
我们都过得不容易
lately with Dad dying.
别拿你♥爸♥来当借口
电影精选列表